It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOBE/Astral Projection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have another question. I'm trying to project but all I'm getting is to the vibrations and then I just stay there. Any help?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Monetize

It's probably because your attentiveness to what's going on around you is disturbing the process. The best thing to do is relax, take it easy and let the process take place. Don't think too much about it, just let it happen. The vibrations are part of the exit process, don't be alarmed.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I used to do alot of drugs...mostly meth...

one time after a huge bener I had passed out.

I "woke up" and started rolling arond looking at the room noticing from the light i haddnt been asleep long. Then i noticed as i "rolled" my body didnt actually move. So i moved out of it... I went to the living room and say my friend come in and talk to my roommates. I followed her into my room and got back in my body...when i actually woke up I was facing the wall. I was sure enough though that i told her hi.

At which point she asked how i knew it was her and i told her the same way that i knew she was wearing red...

it was strange, comfortable and i "knew what i was doing" i awoke totallyrefreshed which is weird since i had been up 3 days and the drugs were out of my system....it should have sucked really...

i've always wanted to d it again but i havent managed to do it without drugs and those days are behind e

new topics

<< 1   >>

join