It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs boss says banks do "God's work"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Not sure this has been posted,

LONDON (Reuters) - The chief executive of Goldman Sachs, which has attracted widespread media attention over the size of its staff bonuses, believes banks serve a social purpose and are doing "God's work."

www.reuters.com...

Here the chief executive at Golman Sachs, describes how the banks do gods work. I guess thes question is who's God he is working for.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Only a Jew would believe that taking money from the sheep, cattle and goyim of the world is "God's work." The rest of the world see what they are doing as the work of Satan - and they're right!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Only a Jew would believe that taking money from the sheep, cattle and goyim of the world is "God's work." The rest of the world see what they are doing as the work of Satan - and they're right!

This isn't about Jews, this is about Bankers, please dont sour my thread with anti semitism

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Didn't the son of god speak out against the money lenders? I am not a biblical scholar but that sounds familiar to me.

I would like to see a list of good deeds that this guy thinks qualify as "gods work". Because destroying economies and engaging in class warfare don't qualify.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

He sure is doing Gods work, Maybe his god the Devil, but hey Diddnt the King worn us of False Gods and Prophets....(peace be unto them)

But really, these bankers are will say anything and everything to keep the dead cows milk coming in..

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

Didn't the son of god speak out against the money lenders? I am not a biblical scholar but that sounds familiar to me.

I would like to see a list of good deeds that this guy thinks qualify as "gods work". Because destroying economies and engaging in class warfare don't qualify.

I'm not a religious man, but I'm pretty sure no benevolent God would entrust his work to a "Banker",

The worrying thing is, If Goldman Sachs really believe they are helping man kind, there is no reason for them to stop helping us. It's the mindset of these bankers which I find scary

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

He sure is doing Gods work, Maybe his god the Devil, but hey Diddnt the King worn us of False Gods and Prophets....(peace be unto them)

These bankers worship the Profits (and all that comes with them).

[edit on 23-2-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by kozmo

This isn't about Jews, this is about Bankers, please dont sour my thread with anti semitism

Sadly, kozmo might have a point. If this guy is a christian, he's brazenly acting against his own religion. I don't know how jews feel about this sort of behavior, but it's definitely forbidden in the new testament.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Bankers are doing gods work hey!

Cool, then they won't mind if we crucify some of them.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
So..... God's a Banker?

Lloyd Blankfein.... Wanker!

IRM

[edit on 23/2/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This statement serves only to prove the thought many of us have knocked around since the whole economic mess began . . . . that both bankers and politicians have really lost touch with reality, and consider themselves way above the rest of us peons who toil daily to line their pockets.

And further . . . I'll bet my last few Oreos that 'God' isn't sitting in some plush office with a leger in hand further figuring which of us 'peons' deserve a home . . . a pair of freakin' shoes . . . one half-way decent meal a day.

Nope . . . God's Work has nothing to do with screwing over your own mother for the last dimes she has in her pocket.

What a pile of equine effluent.

Really.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If they were doing Gods work they would lend without usury and not really care if they got paid back or not.

Really, we are getting somewhere here. That is the idea that God gives and they have so naturaly the rest follows. Dont have time to get into it here but one needs only to study the philosophies of the wealthy Episcopalian in this country. Roosevelt was an Episcopalian. They really believe that God made them wealthy and so they are or must be the caretakers of the world. The problem is they primarily try to do it with other peoples money.

There is a trend, a strong one in a lot of modern Chritstianity, that sees the acquisition of wealth or the mear holding however gotten as a clear symbol of Gods authority and blessing on them to which the sheep should recognize. This has given birth to the wealth gospel and if you support the wealth teacher God will shine His hand of prosperity over you.

This wealth and Gods work thing is deep and multifaceted. Its a mysterious thing. Considering that todays wealth is "money made from nothing". Some believe that Gods wealth is actual holdings and not debt credit paper. Look at the you tube or google vidios on the history of money and the Fed and tell me they are not a bunch of magicians.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It is interesting and should be noted that so much of the symbolary used by the kingdoms of very early mesopotamia are found used down through history and around the world to the current wherever one sees power, be it banking, societies, religion and royal lines.

Tesla died broke, while many that profeted from his inventions lavished money here and there far and wide and where know for thier great philanthropy.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Sorry but I just threw up in my Breakfast

reading this pile of garbage! Who do these

people think they are coming off like this?

I hope this gets the attention it deserves, in

a negative way.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It looks like to me, that these guys will say and do just about anything to try and get the heat off of themselves at this time. If they do believe this, then they have some very serious mental issues to contend with. But I believe, just by their track record, it`s nothing but another lie on their part.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I guess Gods Work falls under orchestrating and capitalizing upon a banking false flag induced economic crisis.

How coincidental that Goldman Sachs, one of the owners of the FEDERAL RESERVE Bank is now posting record profits after the TARP Bailouts.

TARP Bailouts orchestrated by another (former) Goldman Sachs Chairman Henry Paulson.

The entire subprime debacle was insured by AIG, via the credit default swaps to the likes of Goldman Sachs and Societe General SA.

Goldman and Societe' collected it's payout in full , 100 cents on the dollar for credit-default swaps they bought from the firm, AIG for pennies on the dollar.

AIG if you recall was bailed out by our tax dollars, to the tune of $168 Billion, which in turn were funneled to the Rothschilds owned Goldman Sachs and Societe' General SA.

This is the main reason why Bernanke refuses to disclose where the $2 Trillion TARP bailout money went and why he lied to cover his ‘international buddies’ by saying that divulging information would “endanger private banking interests.”

(The Fed is ALSO a “private banking interest” owned by a consortium of international Jewish banks as well as Goldman Sachs, led by the Rothschild Dynasty in Europe.)

This is where GOD's work comes in, because it's simply a miracle that these crooks can get away with the same old tricks time and time again now, and as well as throughout History.

But that is the nature of the beast as well as the dumbing down of Americans for now it is considered slanderous to even mention the "J" word, in the context of the truth as far as the minority of 3% of the US population who owns and controls each and every one of us Americans.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoTechnics
Sorry but I just threw up in my Breakfast

reading this pile of garbage! Who do these

people think they are coming off like this?

I hope this gets the attention it deserves, in

a negative way.

I'm surprised the religious folks here on ATS arn't up in arms about this. Isn't this offensive to believers?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I'm surprised the religious folks here on ATS arn't up in arms about this. Isn't this offensive to believers?

It certainly should be. I too am surprised.

Essentially, you have to accept that it is their (the "bankers") right to manipulate the lives of all mankind with their 'mathemagic' in order to believe that their 'position' is 'moral.'

Dang, these guys suck!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Did you know that the bank bonuses given last year...nearly 150 BILLION dollars...would cover ALL state deficits for the year?

ALL 50. Yet let a few thousand get their taxpayer funded bonuses. It's insanity.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Some people blame all of this on capitalism or the Bilderberg group; other people blame Zionists and Freemasons. I say this is not a conspiracy and that we don't even have to fight an "enemy." We are our own enemy, because we've designed systems that only promote individual interest and greed. You can call it liberalism, you can call it capitalism - you might even call it the very product of modern Democracy, but what we're really against here, is a West that is shooting itself in the foot. We need to return to state banks where the state controls the economy, keeps the national companies in the country and deny immigration on the grounds that it disrupts culture and the national working market. We can't allow private interests to run our banks, our political offices and our culture; society was made for people to come together and create something valuable and beautiful together, not to parasite on each other and then run off with the buck when things start to get worse.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join