It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I mean I see so many anti-truth post on here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hey now I am a new member,
Thanks for letting us new members out here how you feel... That really is a slap in the face. Seeing most people come to ATS to find other people that tackel issues with the same beliefs. Or if you have a strong dispute about something and you want to strengthen a point.
But to accuse new members on making points. I don't even have a clue as to what the point system is on here and I am not here for the points.

I am just here cuz I am trying to understand or get more of how stuff works there are good threads on here,, I know newbie’s are not all like me on the dumb side when it comes to physics and so on. I don't know what this person is referring to about the government agents, I am sure they pop in on this site but, sooooo what, it's not like were sitting here talking about taking over the world. This site covers a lot of area's and everyone just gives their input. If it get's out of hand I just stop using that thread. I am a curious person some of my posts may sem stupid to some people as to why I even bother well because I believe in certain things and there is logic to most issues even the government..
I know things are or get corrupted that's old news. it's been that way for long long long time.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Welcome NorthStargal52,

I don't get the points thing anything, I don't worry about it.

The thing about this site is......a lot of folks on here are PARANOID to the extreme. They may be sincere, really believe what they are posting, and heck, they may even be right.

But when someone truly believes in what they post, they tend to get emotional about it, and want to defend it. Just take any negative comments with a huge grain of salt.

Enjoy ATS, but don't make it your new obsession.....

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I know and I don't...
because I am new, I cant even find a spell check on here, or how to upload information. My posts like I say may be pittly compared to what others know.. The higher up people in the government have certain secrets they claim are in tact for good reasons. I can understand this. Maybe they want to know just what and how the majority of us>> who all believes and who dont... and for this reason, I think it has a lot to do with what they want to share. How will it affect our children??? there are many issues affecting this.
It took me an hour just to get my avatar up lol. Now I need a background but indeed I will wait not ready for all the frustration at this moment. Right now I have time to be on here. I have been sick with a head cold for the last 2 weeks. Not to mention I live in a cold climate and this keeps me indoors so for now I have time to try and get some logical answers from people that have been at this for some time I can say one thing the ones that have really spent time researching stuff out do a great job on here. And I give them a star I have tried to flag it but that don't work. So I know... there is truth to lots of issues is out there. I still have not heard much on the Moon questions I keep posting questions about and thoughts about stuff and I need to find a thread that discus’s this in depth.
I am in my over the hill years and earning points seem ok but I rreally don't get into all that and really dont care if I can learn something new or discover how to take a logic view at something that I am interested in that's more important to me than a stupid point.

new topics

join