It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's anti-Domestic American war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Why does it seems that ATS is infiltrated with agents against America's family?

If some Israeli agent wants to be against the American government that is one thing, yet if an Israeli demands respect with 'anti-semite' type remarks and can't even offer respect for American family, then there is an obvious war going on here. All these 'anti-semite' name callers obviously want people to get riled up and distract Americans away from being able to take care of their family. (and this goes far beyond ATS) I've seen Americans get banned from websites (especially Digg and Wikipedia) over and over if they aren't pro-Israel... even if they are completely neutral as neutral has been considered 'anti-semite'.

Americans have gone to the Middle East and lost more people in the war then Israel ever has, yet Israelis and those Israeli diasporians still complain America hasn't done enough?

Where is the balance?

People reply in another thread that questions if ATS has been infiltrated with anti-semitism, and the signal to noise ratio is noted as it distracts away from the American family especially with the MSM overloaded with Middle East issues every hour. People immediately get attacked as if any attention to the American family is B.S. From a closer look at this, this doesn't happen just in Middle-East threads, yet a certain obvious theme is carried around being against the American family by certain groups here on ATS.

I think I see what is going on here, if you read in this other thread about Treason via Proxy, I thought the part about rope a dope relates. The fighter would lean on the rope and let themselves get hit, much like someone would make a thread to complain about Israelis being attacked abroad (with 'anti-semitism'). Then the other fighter would take punches, much like other posters would add anything good or bad to the thread. Then the fighter on the rope would wait for the other to get tired and then start to hit back. This is exactly what I see going on in these other threads about the Middle East.

Has a Hasbara fellowship infiltrated ATS or have the signs shown Israel has really started to attack domestic America?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The American family has bean under attack for 20 some odd years. From one extreme or another and even from within at times. But what I do see is a lot of anti-semitic, anti-west, and the urge to prove that they are right and you are wrong. With name calling or trying to belittle you in some form or fashion.

Then on the other hand I see a lot of pro-semitic, pro-west and the urge to prove that you are right and they are wrong. With name calling or trying to belittle them in some form or fashion. (not saying you did)

Its how you look at things that count. I have my point of views and beliefs and so do you. There is no amount of name calling or finger pointing going to change my mind. The only thing that can do that is me and proof, not rambling and finger pointing.

Yes they are agents against the American family here on ATS and in the mainstream media as well. But they are agents for the American family here as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If we put it in traditional names, which we really can't at this WW3 era, then what we have is the Eastern-Israel versus Western-Israel. One is more physical and the other is more conceptual. These two have never seem to have agreed on anything, and it is worse then the physical fight in the Middle east when it becomes about traditions.

It takes time for people to become enlightened about this conflict, yet it has damaged the American family directly by Western-Israel while they don't understand it.

Now Eastern-Israel gets all upset that people seem anti-semite, and the traditional war continues.

See how this works?

[edit on 21-2-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Here's a question for you ?

What Flag did Sarah Palin have in her office, in Alaska, besides the American Flag.

Aw , you guessed it.

Israel's

new topics

top topics

join