It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of former band player talks about Joe Stack in an interview.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Alex Jones interviews Rob Dew who says he was a former band mate who played with Joe Stack. Supposedly Rob Dew described Joe as being a man who had it all together and wouldn't think he would do something like this.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-2-2010 by crusaderiam]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
First Alex predicts False Flag in Austin.

Then the plane crash yesterday.

Now, one of Alex Jones staff knew and has video of the pilot.
Thanks for sharing that clip.

At the end, Rob Dew makes a a statement, about talk the day before the accident about "shelter in place".

Interesting connections.

ETA:

In the video, Rob and Alex allude to remote control planes.

I believe one of the companies Stack did work for was an airplane company, and the software was for remote control of a plane?

[edit on 20-2-2010 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I am having a difficult time with this entire story no matter what angle I look at it from.

Why would this be a set up? I mean....I know why "why" but, why him? And what's to be gained? False flag meaning, what? I don't understand it.

And on the flip side, why would he do this?

I am trying to accept this 'story' at face value (an angry man who clearly doesn't like the IRS and he just....snapped) but there are too many unanswered questions.

What's up with this house? Why did he set it afire?
On the flip-side, why would 'they' set it afire? The last thing 'they' would want is more attention on themselves.

This just ain't boding well with me.

And AJ predicted a false flag in Austin? Again, what's to be gained by that? And, does this even come CLOSE to a false flag event? I mean, it's rather small in comparison to other possible false flag events of late.

new topics

join