It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets make some money out of NWO...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This is supposed to appear on Ebay. Add some comments suggestions if it helps bigger sale you get a cut

Our planet is a very special place and has a unique role to play in the universe. Majority of earth population are spiritually asleep and unaware of the destiny they and the planet will play in 2012 when the planet ascends at the end of a series of various cosmic cycles. 2012 is not the end, it is a beginning of a whole new era - when those in places of high power, the cabal and their cosmic masters, come out into the open and reveal their agenda.

During the 1900 – 2000 there have been all kinds of attempts to develop esoteric technologies: most notable scientist were Tesla, who brought multidimensional intelligence with him when he incarnated ,which could, transform the world and delivery free electrical energy plus few other things… but as it was, the cabal found him and turned him away from his work which he was destined to carry out, they bought him and made sure no one hears about such inventions.

Second account was witnessed in the 50s when Dr Reich nearly accomplished the design of a device which could produce Orgon, the energy behind life which could heal any decease. This time Reich didn’t accept any tips from the elite, he refused to sell his work, rather agents of FDA burned all of his work and books worth 30 years of research.

There have been dozens of similar cases during the last 100 years when new technologies which threatened the survival of cabal were wiped out from the face of the earth.

Luckily, elites time is running out. Originally it was decided that around 2012 they would lunch a brutal world wide reform called New World Order, affecting and exploitating all people, and then obliterating the planet and its natural resources, where only the elite would survive and after the planet was no more they would join their dark ET brothers.

However there is a divine plan. This universe isn’t just a big joke for illuminati and their evil alien bosses. Illuminati were created in Atlantis, right after beings in Lemuria, checked out and prepped this planet… for a big and interesting experiment: Atlantis residents constructed a multidimennional mechanism and society called the Illuminati. It utilised esoteric rules, energies, protocols, other dimensions and high power beings. People outside of it, who have never experienced it, reading this paragraph wont get a good picture of what Illuminati are about, their infrastructure so much more advanced and sophisticated that words can not explain it. It is beautiful design, for it was designed partly and approved by God. It has to be stunning – for in 2012 it will deliver the solution to illuminate masters – laws and regulations on how to maintain their lives as super stars, yet in accordance with karmic laws…

If you are like me and have been dreaming of obtaining/discovering a perpetual energy / stellar travel technology, here is a perfect opportunity.

I have begun studying White Magick and Kaballa since 2000. Its been 10 years since I embarked on this journey and I have achieved a lot. Unfortunately I was “stripped” of all my “esoteric” material possessions (such as orgone generator that I had was taken from me…) as well as magickal / spiritual gifts I received were disabled/destroyed by dark powers… all in prep for 2012. Word has it that the work on “revival” of the illuminati will start this summer… if not it might still be 1 – 2 years, before I receive all that has been taken from me.

I have been seeking perpetual energy technology for as long as I can remember… it was 2005 when I first heard a term “transducer”. While communicating with a fellow magician I was informed that on the planet there are things called transducers, which were deposited here by “demi Gods” for us to use in preparation for planetary ascension and 2012 revival of the illuminati. This has stuck with me and I decided back there that I need to research this further… Back in 2005 I was led to believe that the transducers are hidden on Earth, in various places – Egypt was on of the places…

In charge of these transducers were these beings called “demi Gods”. It was not until 2007 when I was for the 4th time in Australia I met one of these beings….

In 2007 I was on the eastern coast and I was channelling advanced negative ETs and I had problems dealing with them… health issues, money issues. Self defence issues… I prayed one night and on the way home I met astraly one of the demi gods…. He told me there are 6 transducers available for the planet at the moment. He said he was in charge of dispensing a pack called “Half Life”. It consist of a big array of machinery, ships, 2 different kinds of fighter planes, shuttle planes capable of interstellar travel… healing tools and all kinds of other technology.

In mid 2007 I was on my way to pick up some of this equipment when my work was sabotaged by negative beings serving the cabal.

I came to UK and settled down here. It is early 2010 and all my efforts to gain access to transducers were sabotaged. Apparently these things were not on earth after all… majority being hidden on planets in our solar system, that recognised your vibe and responded to telepathic communication…. I did get a etheric key one time and sent out signal for the ship to come get me, the closest it got was above my house…. Which I seen briefly and heard its unique engine sound… it was then recalled by some of the most advanced negative astral beings.

I am supposed to get free access to these things when the bosses say yes… or when negotiations fail… which will be anywhere between 3 – 20 month time.

Right now, one item which I am willing to sell is a shuttle capable of interstellar travel. If I had this technology up open at this time it would sell for billions of dollars. In 2012 when these things will be common they will sell for millions. Now, is your chance to pre order and purchase this for thousands. Along with the ship comes dozens of high tech ultra useful alien gadgets such as orgone and healing gens, self defence equipment etc.

(Terms: Ebay sales are not final. I will have to meet winning bidder(s) in person and screen them to make sure this equipment does not fall into the wrong hands.)

What do you think?

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Freeman]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I'll take two.

Never know when one magic space ship might break.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

During the 1900 – 2000 there have been all kinds of attempts to develop esoteric technologies: most notable scientist were Tesla, who brought multidimensional intelligence with him when he incarnated ,which could, transform the world and delivery free electrical energy plus few other things…

That just really shows a bad misunderstanding of Tesal and his work. Why not try to spiritually awaken us.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Look..
I would take it but only if you can set me up with also some dual Pulse cannons, not the over hyped crap they make at Pollux, you know that one with the Plasma rotors, those silly Rigel insectoids been ordering by the thousands? The one that fires a stationary beam and it's like you have a big light bulb over your position, yelling out "I'm here, I'm here, shoot me plz!" Not that one. I want the good stuff, you know that one they used to make at Betelgeuse, and they don't anymore cause, you know Betelgeuse, is not there any more dude...The plasma ball shooters. Those beauties that might go way up in the black market in the future.
That and an extended cargo bay, to make some decent runs around Rigel and make a dough from those silly bogeyed insectoids selling them star meth..

I may be able to hook you up with an order to get me a whole squadron of these runners dude. 10 sweet pieces for a very good price. Set me up with what I need to show it of at the right people and we're talkin business baby.., if you know what I mean..

[edit on 22-2-2010 by spacebot]

new topics

top topics

join