It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetical WW3- Allies and Axis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This is all hypothetical and is my opinion. I would like everyon to add, drop or change which side they think each country would be one.

NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA

Axis: - Allies:

Argentina - Chile
Uruguay - Colombia
Paraguay - Honduras
Bolivia - Haiti
Ecuador - United States of America
Venezuela - Canada
Grenada
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Nicaragua
El Salvador
Guatemala
Dominica
Antigua and Barbuda
Mexico
Cuba

EUROPE

Allies: - Axis:

Denmark - Serbia
Iceland - Azerbaijan
Portugal
Spain
United Kingdom
France
Belgium
Netherlands
Norway
Luxembourg
Italy
Germany
Czech Republic
Slovenia
Croatia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Poland
Hungary
Slovakia
Montenegro
Albania
Greece
Kosovo
F.Y.R.O.M (Macedonia)
Latvia
Lithuania
Romania
Bulgaria
Estonia
Turkey
Georgia
Armenia

MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA

Allies: - Axis:

Morocco - Mauritania
Egypt - Libya
Israel - Lebanon
Jordan - Syria
Saudi Arabia - Yemen
Iraq - Islamic Republic of Iran
Kuwait
Bahrain
Qatar
Oman
United Arab Emirates
Afghanistan
Pakistan

SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA

Mozambique - South Africa
Madagascar - Namibia
Zimbabwe - Botswana
Angola - Zambia
Malawi - Tanzania
Democratic Republic of the Congo - Kenya
Gabon - Nigeria
Uganda - Ethiopia
Cameroon - Liberia
Sudan - Ghana
Cote D'Ivoire - Chad
Guinea - Mali
Niger - Senegal
Eritrea

ASIA-PACIFIC

Indonesia - New Zealand
Malaysia - Australia
Singapore - Papua New Guinea
Brunei Darussalam - Timor-Leste
Sri Lanka - Philippines
India - Thailand
Viet Nam - Republic of China
Myanmar - Japan
Cambodia - Republic of Korea
Laos
People's Republic of China
Bangladesh
Nepal
Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Now I know this will never be universally accepted and I'm sure I'm wrong on many but we will never know the true allies or axis until if/when WW3 happens. You probably noticed that two large countries are missing -Russia and Brazil- that's because I do not think the atmosphere would call for any reason for either of them countries to get involved. They would probably see their greatest opportunity for a get rich scheme by trading with both and staying neutral. You were also probably suprised that I put Serbia as an enemy, I know Serbia is not a bad country/people but I do believe everyone starts taking land Serbia will want Kosovo back and the Allies will want Kosovo free so that would be our only problem with Serbia. You were also probably suprised that I put India as an enemy as well while Pakistan is an ally. Well that is because I think we would probably side with Pakistan in a war with India because Pakistan's nukes could easily be stolen by Iran so we would be forced to side with Pakistan to keep it away from terroritsts and Iran.

I would like everyone to add their input and mix it up if you would like.

[edit on 2/19/10 by Misoir]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Not to be picky..

But perhaps having at little look at the commonwealth of nations might be helpful to your list...

For example Britian has just been training with/in both Bangladesh and Brunei, plus I really don't think that the Ghurkas of Nepal will suddenly run amok and kill their comrades..

Not saying that they will side one way or the other.. just possibily adding that there are some treaties in the mix that might make choosing sides that bit harder.

Or incidents that taint public opinion like the attack on the Sri Lankan Cricket team, may not be seen as much to some but to cricket loving nations that caused a lot of anger/horror (and is simply not cricket, which is not just a lame phrase) so they might not want to be on a side that creates those types of incidents.

Within South America you have entities like the CARICOM that might also add a few issues on who sides with whom..

How the war starts will also dictate public opinon hence the current pushing and showing to make the other guy make the first mistake..

That is going to be the key to who is on which list.. whoever fires the first shot that will be heard around the world will then be promptly judged good guy/bad guy by the MSM..

[edit on 19/2/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I Just hope Brazilian administration listen to your advise!

But I think Russia is unable to stand neutral.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
why do you think ww3 would be between countries i more believe it will be between different groups of people like world civil war or final duel of good and evil

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PunksNotDead
why do you think ww3 would be between countries i more believe it will be between different groups of people like world civil war or final duel of good and evil

I do not believe it would just be world war. I think that after the war is over the people will be so outraged at their governemnts, both allies and axis then turn to civil war. We will see new borders, new governments, and new political philosophies emerge. We will become more united for peace, liberty and justice around the world. Every thing people are outraged at across the world will be overthrown; whether it be a king/queen, president, prime minister, entire government system, corporations or any other repressive power in the world.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You have Serbia under Axis? That is ridiculous, Serbia always was on the Allies side, and it is the only country that freed itself from Nazi occupation with no help, and this was no easy task, Serbia was betrayed by Croatia, Slovenia and Macedonia, because when Yugoslavia got invaded they welcomed the Nazis with open arms, Serbia had to fight back while the rest of Yugoslavia surrendered to Nazis, and they came out on top. If you ask me you should have U.S under Axis, i mean they invade other countries ( to look for weapons of mass destruction

join