It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin Witness Saw Fire Truck and HazMat Vehicles Across the Street From Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I posted this in the other thread, but this deserves it's own, until more information can come out.

One witness, Meghan Riley, claims the fire department got there very fast, because they were across the street from Echelon, with hazmat vehicles!

I don't know about yall, this sounds suspicious.

3:06 mark, listen.

Coincidence or not?

Just like all the troops that just happened to be doing that Haiti drill.

Or the London drill.

I have no clue how to find out why haz mat and the fire department were across the street.

I hope nothing happens to Meghan.

Has anyone heard any other witness say this?

If I were that reporter I would have really gone after that statement, why did he ignore its significance?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What's funny about this is, I live 45 minutes away from Austin. The news up here reported that the person responsible for this burned his home down then retrieved his plane before crashing it into the IRS building. I'm watching the news again right now and they're acting like they have no idea how this happened. They also previously reported it was a suicide and even had a copy of his diary. This is extremely suspicious.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by UncivilCivilian]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm leaning toward that note that Joseph left behind, stating something about the IRS.

One thing is for certain, these agencies in this country love to antagonize the people. One would reply in words only to continue to be annoyed. They messed with the wrong person apparently, therefore, driving a plane straight into their building. (Correct that if I am wrong).

It seems today that our old human way, "Violence", is the only way to wake people up that have power (backed by government) over the public.

If only we had more people like this guy, we could have had a revolution. Except its the CIA and the Government that we strike against. We need a new era, one that isn't based upon secrecy, lies, and deception.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sorry double post. Hate it when you only press the post button once and it comes out twice.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by QuantumDeath]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Would be interesting to look around and see if there were any emergency drills scheduled for this day in the area.

So far I haven't located any.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I saw your postings on the other threads and thought I should add this, The reporter ended the interview because it was the last thing. He asked the girl if there was anything else she felt needed to be said, and she just so happens to say this.

i'm not saying that it isn't fishy, but it should not be made to seem like he just glossed over it. This is a local reporter after all, if it was one of the big guns I'd be right there with you, but local reporters are more about finding the real story.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
I saw your postings on the other threads and thought I should add this, The reporter ended the interview because it was the last thing. He asked the girl if there was anything else she felt needed to be said, and she just so happens to say this.

i'm not saying that it isn't fishy, but it should not be made to seem like he just glossed over it. This is a local reporter after all, if it was one of the big guns I'd be right there with you, but local reporters are more about finding the real story.

He missed an opportunity for a story by not following up.

I would have.

I cannot find anything on why the fire trucks and haz mat would be in this location. How do you even go about finding this information?

Alex Jones has this story. He lives in Austin. I am hoping he can shed some light on this since he ran the story.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Soooo convenient and lucky, isn't it??

Truthfully I don't even want to believe this is a conspiracy, but then something like this slaps me in the face.

Yes, this is reminiscent of the HAZMAT / Medical drills at 7/7 and 9/11, and also reminds me of how the underwear bomber was intentionally let on the plane.

Also, isn't it a little strange that there is

no body recovered for the pilot?

[edit on 18-2-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well, seeing how another false flag incident is predicted to take place, the tea party movement is in action and this act was lashing out to the government, the feds are no doubt going to use this to their advantage.

just thinking about the fallout right now is just radical, what if this pushes the public to become more anti-government, his suicide note clearly depicts his struggle and frustration to the injustice thats been infringed on him

or on the other hand, this could play into the hands of those in power to get the public to plead to the government for more protection like ignorant sheep a good lot of them are. "another plane attack? the government is not doing enough to protect us from terrorist!!!"

i bet its gonna be real interesting within like... a week or 2

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
We dont need a body not an airplane to

make up a story.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
And this just unfolds like a reality TV show .....sheeshhh they (TPTB) or whoever are SO OBVIOUS about it all being in our face that it is upsetting they think we are all so stupid ..or dumbed down enough to not be able to see it for what it is ...
The video isnt playing (will try again later)
But you mentioned all the other coincidences of how they were right there when it happened...you forgot to add CNN doing a LIVE documentary or something to that effect on Sept 11 while FACING THE CAMERAS DIRECTLY ON THE BUILDINGS >..that was like the very first clue for me on Sept 11 that something wasnt right here ....

Good post ..star for ya ..

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

This came off of "ScanAmerica" where you can go and listen to live feed's of emergency radio contact's for Travis County, and if you register and sign up as a member, you can go back and listen to archived radio feed's from earlier today, just thought I'd share that with ya, so if you wish to become a member, you could go back to the time of the incident, and see why they were there....

AIRCRAFT DOWN
02/18/10 14:46 (AUSTIN - ) UPDATE: ADDR CORRECTION - PILOT INTENTIONALLY CRASHED IN TO 4 STY IRS BLDG. 2 INJS INSIDE. FBI ON SCENE [ASA003]
AIRCRAFT DOWN
02/18/10 10:32 (AUSTIN - ) UPDATE: POLICE DEPARTMENT SEARCHING FOR TWO INDIVIDUALS, HEAVY FIRE 2ND TO 4TH FLOORS. [MAR029]
AIRCRAFT DOWN
02/18/10 10:11 (AUSTIN - ) SMALL AIRCRAFT INTO ECHELON BLGD. UNKN INJURIES, FIRE DEPARTMENT AND POLICE DEPARTMENT ON SCENE. [MAR029

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Did anyone else notice in the interview, the girl said that she couldn't see a pilot, which was strange because it was low enough that you should have been able to???!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisR
reply to post by seattletruth

Did anyone else notice in the interview, the girl said that she couldn't see a pilot, which was strange because it was low enough that you should have been able to???!

I noticed that too.

What else I noticed was how quickly this story just disappeared from the news.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I and others find it highly suspect that any individual angry with IRS would decide to commit suicide and then take a plane into a building after writing some lengthy manifesto detailing his discontent with the federal government and most specifically the IRS.

Since the FBI alerted those to be ready with hazmat and such, it does raise the question of how the FBI knew he was going to kill himself on that specific day so as to have hazmat teams ready and in position for the crash just minutes before the crash. If he committed suicide, how does the FBI know what someone is going to without being involved?

The FBI has revealed enough information to confirm that something is not right, yet the media wont touch it and wont expand on any questions that need to be asked.

It is becoming clear that the FBI knew more of this in advance than they are willing to discuss and if the FBI wont conduct a viable investigation, then some agency should do a legitimate investigation to determine just how could the FBI know in advance that someone is going to kill themselves, unless perhaps they, the FBI might somehow be involved in some way to deceive the public by acting in an obstruction of justice type of way.

The FBI should be held accountable until someone determines just how you can pre-position hazmat teams to a so called suicide if they didn't have some involvement in the overall incident and its appearance to the public and the media heads that report but don't really ask any logical questions of just how such a discrepancy could exist without there being some false flag effort going on to prevent the public from learning more than the FBI wants the public to know the truth about.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thank you for your responses thus far.

I went to listen to Alex Jones last night, because I had had very little Austin Stack news over the week end, and figured Alex would have loads of new information in his Monday show.

Well, I admit I fell asleep, but his intro didnt even touch on the Joe Stack story.

So if I cannot even get Alex talking about this, mere days later, that is weird to me.

I see this case as just fading away, quickly too. Even the sentiments it stirred up seem to be cooling off.

To me this WHOLE case stinks.

join