It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

greece kick start bible prophecy?!!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
ive just read another recent thread about greece and outlawing cash transactions over 1500 euros.

"From 1. Jan. 2011, every transaction above 1,500 euros between natural persons and businesses, or between businesses, will not be considered legal if it is done in cash. Transactions will have to be done through debit or credit cards"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

as soon as i read it i immediately remember an old prophecy from the bible.
im not religious is any way...im not a believer in god but am open to the idea of certain parts of the bible possibly being true. (nothing that science and maths couldnt answer though imo) and i understand other peoples need to believe.

however..in the book of revelation there is a prophecy that reads as follow:

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17

and

If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.” Revelation 14:9,10

coincidence? maybe too early to tell but theres a clear connection between the 2...consider this new greek law...all transactions over 1500 euros MUST be done electronically without physical cash.

now consider barclays new contactless technology. their debit cards no longer need to be inserted into a machine to hav a pin entered or a signature signed.

if this technology in the future were to be implanted into peoples hands...you could consider this to be the marking that allows you to buy and sell.

im interested to hear other peoples opinions on this specifically other non-religious people. (i say non religious because obviously religious people will simply say ofcourse its true its in the bible)

opinions and other possibilities please?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Well, Greece outlawing cash ... is understandable seeing how paper money is easy to lose and to be quite honest ... outdated (as much I love paper money and coins).

Credit and Debit is simply easier to manage ... plus if your card gets stolen you can simply call the company, shut off the card, and get a new one ... or simply be reimbursed if anything was stolen.

I always leaned towards those two Bible prophecies to represent roman coin, which was obviously needed to buy things in the Roman Empire. The coin was obviously carried by people in their hands and it depicted the head of the Emperor of the time. Many Biblical scholars believe that 666 was code for Emperor Nero ... not to mentioned he prosecuted the Christians relentlessly. Some early Christians actually thought that Nero was the supposed Anti-Christ. Now the Book of Revelation was written after Nero committed suicide, but some Christians believed that he simply faked his death and went into hiding to renew his slaughter of Christians.

It is all too much to ignore in my opinion ...

Although I suppose it is possible that it means we will get chipped with credit cards ... We will find out I guess.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Nurv47]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
No coincidence my friend.

Consider the fact that all barcodes literally contain "the number of the beast" (666) - check this out: www.indexoftheweb.com...

And guess what the implantable microchips will be marked with, just like any other barcoded product? With a 666-barcode of course!

Ko3

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Because the mark of the beast as described by the bible has been over and over referred to as a "chip" I think is nothing but deception. God will also "seal" his people on their foreheads. So unless there is some form of alternate "chip" I do not think the mark of the beast is a chip at all. Unless the term seal and mark are different interpretations. Additionally, the mark of the beast will be brought by deception "they were fooled." People will not understand the mark of the beast.

In my opinion, the mark of the beast is already on peoples forehead and hands. Look around at the deception that is this reality. Look at the actions people carry out under the pretense of a lie. They are deceived. They believe the life they live is their real self.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Nah not to me dun dun. I think it has more to do with the fact that the Greek economy actually tanked and had to be bailed out by the EU. This is just one of stipulations that is imposed on them, to me at least.

Besides it's all good, always has been always will be. Those Europeans revolt at the drop of a dime if they think they are getting the short end of the stick unlike us Americans who'd rather have someone with nothing to lose take all risk and show up at the last minute and claim the reward.

My question is what kind of concessions Greece had to make to get an injection from the EU.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

strangely enough that was the first thought that came across my mind ,also if it had been turned into an implant the hand would be the ideal place to put it ,i also had this theory a while back that the chip inside could be some sort of tracking device ,you know make sure everyone uses cards not cash so everyone can be monitored when buying and selling stuff which would make it hard for drug dealers or black marketers to sell and buyers to buy without cash

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi
[mo where di u find that this is totally whats going on here they want totall control over every monitary transaction and every move made so they can watch us and monitor us and be able to pick out easier the brainwashed ones who are with them from the the ones who are against them

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well this measure is not that surprising to me. Greece is in a terrible economic situation. And although it is a member of the EU it's economic situation will not receive any sort of EU bailout. So the country management decided that it wil increase it's oversee of the cash flow for numerous reasons like preventing and controling gray economy, more efficient tax collecting, preventing corruption etc. And this is one of their measures for solving economy crisys.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
greece kick start bible prophecy?!!?
Topic started on 17-2-2010 @ 07:46 AM by Silicis n Volvo

coincidence? maybe too early to tell but theres a clear connection between the 2
...consider this new greek law...all transactions over 1500 euros MUST be done
electronically without physical cash.

now consider barclays new contactless technology. their debit cards no longer
need to be inserted into a machine to hav a pin entered or a signature signed.

if this technology in the future were to be implanted into peoples hands...
you could consider this to be the marking that allows you to buy and sell.

im interested to hear other peoples opinions on this specifically other
non-religious people. [...]

opinions and other possibilities please?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

reply posted on 17-2-2010 @ 08:03 AM by ExPostFacto

Because the mark of the beast as described by the bible has been over and over
referred to as a "chip" I think is nothing but deception. God will also "seal"
his people on their foreheads. So unless there is some form of alternate "chip"
I do not think the mark of the beast is a chip at all. Unless the term seal
and mark are different interpretations. Additionally, the mark of the beast
will be brought by deception "they were fooled." People will not understand
the mark of the beast.
In my opinion, the mark of the beast is already on peoples forehead and hands.
Look around at the deception that is this reality. Look at the actions people
carry out under the pretense of a lie. They are deceived.
They believe the life they live is their real self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

dear Silicis n Volvo;

To my thinking, the Fact that Greece is being elevated to a prominant position
in contemporary, pop-culture linguistics....has much more meaning and relevance
to OT/Biblical prophecy ....
than stretching ones imagination to linking the nations recent economic plight
with the future 'Mark-of-the-Beast' scenario.

I point out that in the book of Daniel, the author informs the readers
that the actual person 'AntiChrist' will come from One of the
Four Kingdoms which came out of the breakup of Alexander-the-Great's, Unified Empire.

Daniel 8

8Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken;
and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

9And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great
toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land
10And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven....

the writing continues, & explains that Alexanders' Empire is divided between the
Grecia-Macedonian Empires four Generals (ascendant leaders/strong-men)...
to wit:

Daniel 8 (as detailed by the Angel in Daniels' vision)
21And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes
is the first king. 22Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms
shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full,
a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
[...verses 24-27 tell more of this latter-day Beast & his iniquities...]

the Above noted 'Grecia'(Grecia-Macedonia) is but one of the four (4) Kingdoms, the others
include the Egyptian, and two territories in the Middle East-Syria, & central Asia, see maps:
seder.topcities.com...

I, personally concluded through studies and meditation that another, latter-day,
21st century 'Alexander' will be what the Biblical Apocalypse writings know
as the 'BEAST'...
(i.e.; the Beast which arises from the Land/Earth)

Revelation 13:11-18 (King James Version)

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth;
and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him,
and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein
to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven
on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth
by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;
saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast,
which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast
should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast
should be killed. 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,
to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might
buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Here again, we are diverging from the importance of a kingdom area; Greece-Macedonia
which is prophecied to be the spawning place of the latter day 'Beasts'... one which
emerges from the Sea and the second 'Beast' emerging from the kingdom lands which were once
part of Alexander's Empire called Grecia.

Prophecy will come reality, because many believers will Aid and Abet scripture to 'come about'
~thanks~

other links for info.:
www.bing.com...
www.articlesbase.com...

new topics

top topics

join