It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Senator Feinstein a Palm Reader before Palin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There is one key difference, though.

Feinstein used her "palm reading" to cheat in a debate - where it was clearly against the rules, while Palin used hers as speech notes.

Check it out:

video

The only defense dems can use on this one is the perhaps the statute of limitations has expired ...

Warning (to dems): hypocrisy alert!!!

[edit on 2/15/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Big deal,

either/or

Warning: stupid partisan thread alert

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Ok, so Dianne Feinstein is as big an idiot as Sarah Palin.

Are you happy now?

I don't really see how this makes all democrats hypocrites. The actions of one person do not really constitute the actions of the whole. Unless of course you can only see through partisan blinders, which judging by the content of your posts you clearly do.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Way to stoop to the 2 party partisan level OP. This thread just came off as childish, immature, and partisan. You could have atleast presented it better, and completely have reworded it.

Palin is a joke, a neo-con to the core who would just be another Bush or Obama, they all are the same on key policy issues.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
Big deal,

either/or

Show me your post(s) on all the Palin threads saying the same thing about the OP's and all the posts against her, and then we'll talk.

Otherwise, your post is pure hypocrisy.

Reality check: This IS the political madness forum ...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Wow you must have dug that up because Palin being caught with notes on her hand bothered you so much.

Good job!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
I don't really see how this makes all democrats hypocrites.

Not all democrats, just the ones that savaged Palin over the handwriting issue.

What did you post on that?

The actions of one person do not really constitute the actions of the whole. Unless of course you can only see through partisan blinders, which judging by the content of your posts you clearly do.

You're correct in sad and hypocritical way. If a Republican does that, they have no intelligence. But if a democrat does it, no big deal, right?

I'm a partisan? what does that make you and all the dems posting on the palin threads?

Answer: partisans AND hypocrites.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Are you proposing it was wrong to "savage" someone with obvious aspirations for national political office who wrote notes on her hand to assist in answering a pre-scripted softball question?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
reply to post by centurion1211

Way to stoop to the 2 party partisan level OP. This thread just came off as childish, immature, and partisan. You could have atleast presented it better, and completely have reworded it.

Palin is a joke, a neo-con to the core who would just be another Bush or Obama, they all are the same on key policy issues.

OMG! Are you trying to get your (avatar) picture placed next to the word hypocrite in the dictionary?

In your first paragraph. you jump all over the OP as partisan, etc. and the in your second paragraph you do the same thing to Palin.

Oh, and how did you want me to re-word it - say somethig like Feinstein proven to be just as "stupid" as Palin?

Paraphrasing Jack Nicholson: You want the Truth? Dems can't handle the truth!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You're correct in sad and hypocritical way. If a Republican does that, they have no intelligence. But if a democrat does it, no big deal, right?

You clearly didn't read my post, where I said:

Originally posted by drwizardphd
Ok, so Dianne Feinstein is as big an idiot as Sarah Palin.

I'm a partisan? what does that make you and all the dems posting on the palin threads?

Answer: partisans AND hypocrites.

No, you're partisan because you're basically calling every single democrat (a party which I am not even a member of, btw) a hypocrite because you dug up a story from 20 years ago of a democrat doing the same thing Sarah Palin did.

It's a deflection argument: guilt by association. In other words there is absolutely no reason for the creation of this thread other than to drum up a left-right argument, and generate negative response.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

I give you a 7/10. Nice trolling, but I've seen better.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Are you proposing it was wrong to "savage" someone with obvious aspirations for national political office who wrote notes on her hand to assist in answering a pre-scripted softball question?

I'm saying "who cares" to that.

Now about clearly cheating on a debate as Feinstein has been caught doing. Well, that's a different and more serious story ...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Go read the Palin threads.

Post your objections to all the BS there.

Then come back here and complain about this thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The reality of contemporaneous political discourse is less narrowly defined. No person beholding to party dogma is able to handle (much less recognize) truth.

A pathetic result of gorging on the mental pabulum spewed by partisan "newsertainment."

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Big deal,

either/or

Show me your post(s) on all the Palin threads saying the same thing about the OP's and all the posts against her, and then we'll talk.

I said EITHER / OR did you miss that?

Palm notes are no big deal, that is what this thread is about as far as I can decipher (at least at face value)

Are you and UFO friend claiming this
as a neocon exclusive emoticon?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

A pathetic result of gorging on the mental pabulum spewed by partisan "newsertainment."

Question:

What are you doing?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I'm saying "who cares" to that.

Can you explain why you feel it is unimportant and does not shed light on the low-intelligence of Palin?

Now about clearly cheating on a debate as Feinstein has been caught doing. Well, that's a different and more serious story ...

Politicians of any given ideology can be (and often are) despicable. There's no surprise here.

[edit on 2-15-2010 by mister.old.school]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

What are you doing?

What I have always done and always will -- have great concern over the truth.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Big deal,

either/or

I said EITHER / OR did you miss that?

Palm notes are no big deal, that is what this thread is about as far as I can decipher (at least at face value)

Are you and UFO friend claiming this
as a neocon exclusive emoticon?

EITHER it's a big deal if ANYONE writes on their hand OR it ISN'T.

Palinophobes have made it a HUGE deal on MANY threads and posts.

I'M just showing how HYPOCRITICAL they (DEMS) are to let those go, but complain about this thread.

There, did putting some words in CAPS help you understand better?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I'M just showing how HYPOCRITICAL they (DEMS) are to let those go, but complain about this thread.

Perhaps the Feinstein incident is not part of the conversation because it happened 20 years ago and is old, forgotten news.

The Palin incident is fresh news, hence part of the meme.

Both illustrate a lack of ethics and intelligence, but only one is recent.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

What are you doing?

What I have always done and always will -- have great concern over the truth.

The truth? What have I posted on this thread (or any thread) that is not the truth?

Based on this thread of yours, where you proclaim that you were abstaining in the 2008 election, many would say that you forfeit your right to comment - pro or con - about what has happened since. Excercise your right - no obligation - to vote, or kindly "abstain" from political threads such as this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join