It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the CDC pushing H1N1 vaccines again? Weird conversations with my sister and CDC.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

In my opinion the truth can always stand up to questions although individuals may fail.

Good of you to question.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just my two cents here:

I'm in Mexico, where this "swine flu" supposedly came from. There has yet to be even a single case of it in the entire state of Quintana Roo. Cancun airport is the second busiest in the country, with dozens of flights to and from Mexico City and everywhere else in the world, so if real, it would have spread to here like wildfire and then everywhere else. I repeat, there has not been a single case in the entire state. My wife is a doctor, so I know for sure. She sees sick people all day long, yet has not had any vaccine and never gets sick.

I have never in my life had a flu vaccination, and I also have NEVER HAD THE FLU.

The whole thing is a pile of hokum.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Can you please post some links to back up what you are saying. I am not doubting you. I remember catching a sound bite on tv about the WHO defending the way it handled the H1N1 "pandemic." I would really like more information though.

I've followed the updates on this site. I think it's one of the best for this topic:

theflucase.com

I like it because the information given comes from all around the world, which is the best way to approach this topic because much of what's going on abroad isn't being reported in the U.S. Here's some more recent reports that concern my previous post. Each one has it's source referenced somewhere before or after the article's content so you can view it yourself if you choose to.

www.theflucase.com... est-news&Itemid=64&lang=en

www.theflucase.com... warning-to-governments&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=en

www.theflucase.com... catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=en

www.theflucase.com... n

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

There will be a 2010 epidemic. The 2009 flu vaccines need to be off the shelf so that big pharma can rake in the dough on another vaccine. Thats all there is to this. Just like some retailer pushing last years model before the new one comes in and obviates the old one.

Its all about fear and money. Most things are that involve the government. Your fear and your money

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm in OZ, and the vaccine is going for free now.

Still not having it!

[edit on 16/2/2010 by MissMegs]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

You're right, but I have to say that this was one scam that was greatly thwarted due to exchange of info on the Internet. Big Pharma made money, but they didn't have the success they hoped for because word got out too quickly. I think this event is going to put a serious damper on the vaccine industry overall. I hope it does. Big Pharma is literally killing people for profit and we have been quite in the dark about this until now.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

In my opinion the truth can always stand up to questions although individuals may fail. Good of you to question.

Absolutely. It's just too bad MORE people aren't questioning.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by whiteraven

I had a friend die of complications due to swine flue.

My sincerest heartfelt condolences on the loss of your friend.

I just merely question this "cause of death". It is easy to "say" it is swine flu. It could have just as easily been a regular flu strain. It is my belief, those that just so happen to pass away during this alleged epidemic inheritly receive this title as the cause of death to strengthen the fear if you will. Who is going to question it? I mean it's the doctor and he has to be right. Right? I will always question the validity of this virus.

[edit on 2/16/2010 by UberL33t]

A lot of swine flu deaths weren't really swine flu deaths. I actually started a thread about this very thing last year.

H1N1 Numbers Are False

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
None of the vaccines are safe...period.

vactruth.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
@vactruth, Are you affiliated with the site or just a fan? Just curious.

Normally I despise youtube videos, but the videos of Don Scott were incredible.
A few items from the videos: the talk about using the mosquitoes to deliver the toxins was very interesting. Reminiscent of bill gates' fascination with them.

Also, the description of the gulf war illness and the biowarfare Saddam used on the soldiers (using US bio weapons) was interesting. What stood out to me was his off hand mention of brucella poisoning (one of the bio weapons US sent Saddam- meaning it is part of the US arsenal) causing diabetes. He quoted this study: ajph.aphapublications.org...
One of the unfortunate "theories" bandied about the h1n1 vaccine was that the Verichip was inside the vaccine. I thought they were correlated, but not in that manner... It makes me think that the vaccine, if not designed to kill in some fashion, instead gives the victim brucella poisoning (aka mountain fever among many aliases - en.wikipedia.org...) and they know one of the side effects is diabetes - and what is verichip, now positiveid, mainly involved in? the implantable glucose monitor for diabetics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join