It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the CDC pushing H1N1 vaccines again? Weird conversations with my sister and CDC.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I talked with my sister today and she told me that my whole family hadbeen vaccinated with the H1N1 shot recently. What was weird was that only a few of my family members were going to take it. My sister went to the DR today and he must have told her something that scared her.
She told me that she was going to get vaccine as well after the baby was born. The hospital is not allowing children to come unless they are needing emgerency services themselves. She told me the scripted line of we must take the vaccine to protect others. It was weird because my sister rarely follows the crowd and she knows I do not not. She then told me if everyone around me is doing something there must be a reason for it so I need to get the vaccine as well. For a minute I wondered if her brian had been hijacked.(LOL).
She asked me to call the CDC to find out why there was another H1N1 panic in my area when the flu has died down.
I called the CDC and asked why they were asking people to get vaccinated when the H1N1 flu had died down signficantly. She asked me is I had other questions and did not answer that one right away.
I told her I did. She told me to ask those first. I asked her if my sister who would be breastfeeding was safe to take the H1N1 vaccine. She said yes. Then I reminded her of my first question. She said she had to look it up.
She said that since the flu season did not end until May people need to get the vaccine. I always thought the flu season was over in march? She then said that in April there will then she paused I mean may be a recurrance of the H1N1 like last year. She told me just to follow last year's time line of events and it should be like that. Don't worry she said it will all be over July 1,2011. She said this in a very serious tone.
I laughed. She said ma'm this is serious. Just remember what I told you and you will be ok.
I think it is weird how this whole H1N1 thing was predicted by the CDC in a sense when they said there more illnesses and deaths and a second wave.
What does everyone make of this?

[edit on 15-2-2010 by dreamseeker]

[edit on 15-2-2010 by dreamseeker]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I've always been told by the doctors that I've been to that usually the flu season isn't over until late april or may.Nothing to freak out over.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
My "crazy" opinion: The government is putting something in those vaccines to "subdue" the public even further (maybe a reactant with the fluoride in the water to make us even more sheeplike).

My "real" opinion: The big drug companies are standing to make a ton of money through the release of more vaccines, and there's nothing better than a public scare to get more people to buy any sort of preventative measure.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Good grief why are there no replies here? I think it is VERY significant and validates what others are reporting from personal ties to those in authority.

The most important thing here is to remain well grounded and to not freak out over it. I know that your sister has nothing but the best intentions but when a medical person tells her that an untested vaccine is safe for her baby there are automatic red flags going off.

Another thing is that it is weird you simply called CDC and apparently got someone willing to jeopardize her position by leaking info to you whether directly or indirectly as she did.

When did this happen? And why are you just now sharing the info? What do you make of her having said it will all be over by July 2011? That was spooky, and makes me wonder what will happen between now and then. What do you think it meant?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
MONEY---they want your money and they don't care if it works or not or if it makes you sick they just want your money. And if they have to get rid of it because no one wants it they lose money.

Also flag for you this is important and it might not just be about money I could be wrong I just hate to think they would be that evil it does not mean they are not I just don't like to think it.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I actaully posted this once I got off the telephone with CDC. This is what made me post this info. I thought it was over for now.
I think she meant that the whole H1N1 pandemic will be over July 2011. This just happened tonight and I am at a loss for words.
My mom told me she took the vaccine and she feels great. She told me oh it was no big deal you should take it. Weird....

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I never got the shot nor do I plan on it. Probably put some sort of tracking chip in those vaccines.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You see, why do you have to fear it when nothing serious has happened? Are you still alive yes? If the government is pushing for everyone to take the H1N1 vaccine then their plan is working perfectly to be in control, make everyone fear, and to depopulate the earth. Making everybody more sick than the last wave of swine flu, and supposedly this next next round which is coming up will be a deadlier wave of Swine Flu, or (Avian Flu).

I have Asthma and I was supposed to be the first group of people to get it. I admit yes it was hard to breathe when I had a cold but my body managed well enough to get rid of the virus.

I might order a vaporizer, and get some herbs, and inhale the plesent aromas, that will allivate my airways. I do however have inhalers, but just looking at that both of them were made by Glasko Smith Kline makes me sick. If GSK didn't distribute the H1N1 vaccine and managed to publicly announce the truth of what's happening. Then okay.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
My brother and his fiance just had a child and they made a huge stink at the hospital that none of them (my brother, fiance and her 3 year old from prior to my bro) had been vaccinated for H1N1. The biggest deal was made over the 3 year old and they isolated them in a room in the hospital away from everyone because none were vaccinated. Seemed a little on the strange side to me.

I am not vaccinated and I never will be for this so called H1N1. I have always thought of it as nothing more then a slightly more potent version of the normal flu. Just before I left the military, I refused both H1N1 and normal flu vaccine.

All kind of strange to me.

-Nate

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
God it almost sounds Stepford the way you have explained it. remember that for up to 30 days or more your family could actually give you H1N1 after being vaccinated, that was how we got it last year,
, however I would talk more with your sister about her conversation with her Dr. ask her what he said that made her decide now after having avoided it last year?

I can feel your perplexity, and have no real answers for that but I amhere in support of 'your' decission what ever you choose.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Wow now that is strange, I wonder if it is because they were trying to protect the family or because the family could be carrying the infection again?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The other thing is that they call it the 2009H1n1, as opposed to what I wonder?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There will be probably a 2010 H1N1 scare as well I am thinking.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well I am thinking more like a variant strain of the 2009, this way they can say you have to take the vaccine again or a booster with the new vaccine which covers both.

I will honest, this is one of the reasons I continue to scour the Internet, I just have a sinking feeling that because the first round didnt work out, they have to have a contingency plan to sell the warehouses filled with vaccine.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I just talked to walgreens and the shot is $18 and they say to come early in the morning so you can make sure you get a vaccine. They kept saying for a long time how scarce these vaccines are to make people want them more. They further their plan by having certian hours so people will wait in line so people will think this is really a major pandemic.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Oh so youre thinking your going to go for it? Can I ask you what was the defining reason behind your decission?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
No I am not. I am just researching the motives of pushing a vaccine. I will not take the H1N1 vaccine. I don't trust it.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Without giving away your location can you at least give an indication of where you are located? I did go to the CDC website to look at the current flu tracker and it seemed like the lower midwest or east was getting mild to sporadic flu reports but nothing even remotely like what we saw last year.

And I think your right about them suggesting early morning, if they tell everyone that it would create a cue where it appears people are just linning up for theirs.

On the CDc website they made it said that there is plenty in stock now for every body unlike last year when it was scarce.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
My mother in England told me that just last week the doctors office had phoned her up
asking her if she would like to come in to take the swine flu vaccination she told them.... no thanks
I thought maybe they are desperate to get rid of the stock pile

On the other hand I would say that the second wave of this flu has already hit
and it is now effecting those who missed it the first time around

I was just wondering ...if anyone knows someone who had the swine flu shot and still caught this flu ?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Oh ok I am with you on that. The only thing that really concerns me is when those of us that dont take it are treated as if we potentially have leprosy. Look at the poster above who talks about how his family was put into isolation because they had not been vaccinated, now that was just odd to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join