It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Hunting With Your Iphone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am going to compile a list of useful Ghost Hunting apps

I will list compatibility for those who have Iphone or Itouch. Price will also be listed.

ISeismo-Free
Iphone/Itouch

This app senses movements around your Iphone, and shows them on seismograph scale that has xyz coordinates for telling location. It can pick up slight tappings of your fingernails.

This app could be used for communications, checking for footsteps, and many other things.

It has an alarm setting for if it shakes a lot, so it will alert you to movement.

iTalk Recorder-Free
Iphone/Itouch (Itouch needs microphone)

You can use this to record sounds or voices during a ghost hunting session. There are many recording apps, but this one happens to be free.

More will be added as I find them. If you would like to add any up, please do. I will try my best to test all of them to see if they are good, non-glitchy apps. I can't test the recorder though, because I have an Itouch, and no microphone.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
www.ghosthunterssecrets.com...

Good link for more apps. I think I listed two of them, but the ones I lsited where free in, stead of costing money.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
iPhone is not a reliable ghost hunter these apps are a scam IMO.
Real ghost hunters use EMF readers.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

While it's an interesting concept, a cell phone is the worst tool to use during a ghost hunt. They actually set off EMF detectors..so in this case, if we use it as a siesmograph, then you better shut off your EMF detector lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Good find op
I'm going checkout those apps too.

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by SuperSlovak

While it's an interesting concept, a cell phone is the worst tool to use during a ghost hunt. They actually set off EMF detectors..so in this case, if we use it as a siesmograph, then you better shut off your EMF detector lol.

Not if you put it in airport mode, disabling the transceiver.

join