It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 photos 'prove WTC exploded from inside.' Video: Russia Today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

New 9/11 photos 'prove WTC exploded from inside.' Video: Russia Today

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14c65c4c78bb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd282d422697.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06734a8f4ffc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c903271510e0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/380f3e88cd90.jpg[/atsimg]

I know these images were posted a few days ago, but I thought id add Russia todays coverage because they seem to take this issue more seriously than the MSM.

I have included recent threads from last week below. if i missed any, just add them to the thread. Thanks!

Recent related threads:

9/11 Occam's Razor

Bob Kerrey (911 comm) admits 911 was Pre-Planned

PROOF that Building 7 was demolished with explosives!!!

Absolute proof: A Pentagon picture montage from start to finish

EDIT: broken linky & changed title a little... Added another Thread link.

[edit on 2/14/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Is it just me or more evidence is coming out a lot more lately? It seems like every week, another story, another point of view, new images, new people coming onto the scene, and protesting the Official Story.

I applaud Russia today for being constant with regards to 9/11 victims and family members being able to voice their opinion of their view of the official story which most of them do not buy at all. These are the same people that started the truther movement along with the first responders, NYPD, and FDNY.

I still can’t believe some of these trusters still think that the truth movement was started by conspiracy theorists, it wasn’t! It was the family members of the victims/survivors who started the movement.

To me it seems like the momentum is accelerating faster than it was before. Just take a look at the poll below.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
These pictures were discussed here about a couple of years back. It's pretty obvious that they do not resolve anything for anybody but the better resolution is a step in the right direction.

old thread

[edit on 14/2/2010 by Pilgrum]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Exactly! There may be nothing new, but the more information that is released, images, testimonies from witnesses, or anything regarding this day, is always a good step in the right direction.

What the point of the thread was that more and more and more information is released daily pushing the OS into a corner. Eventually its going to cause a chain reaction that ends the official fairytale once and for all!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
man, if the US attack iran .... man, I really will be pissed off ... I mean, cant u just be happy with killing kids in iraq and Afghanistan, u need to kill kids in iran too?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Russia Today is a horrible source...That guy sounds like he is just reading off an ATS post.

What we see is exploding buildings, not collapsing

Lolwut? Controlled demolitions collapse, they just don't explode like a giant bomb in the air...

"The US government still has yet to what initiated these collapses"

Outright lie number one.

As well as the forensic evidence, which has found explosives in the debris as well as chemical signatures of such a type of reaction

Paint chips.

Building came down at free fall speed

Lie number #2

A building has never been a building that collapsed from a plane hitting it, ever

A building has never been hit by a fully fueled and loaded 747 either. With that logic, a 747 hitting a building being a first, as it never happened before, the plane couldn't have hit the building?

Fail truther on Russia Today is fail.

I still can’t believe some of these trusters still think that the truth movement was started by conspiracy theorist

Conspiracy theorists - A hypothesis alleging that the members of a coordinated group are, and/or were, secretly working together to commit illegal or wrongful actions ...
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/conspiracy_theory

Those people were questioning the official story,as told by the Government and officials, and believed coordinated group are, and/or were, secretly working together to commit illegal or wrongful actions .... Conspiracy theorists are conspiracy theorists, it doesn't matter if you change your silly titles around.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

so.. the survivors, and victims are conspiracy theorists because they haven't had their questions fully answered? really?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Are you trying to play the sympathy card when you're talking about whether or not the questions of those who lost family on that day are justified for asking if thermite / bombs / missiles / space lazers brought down the tower?

Emotional ties does mean you can reject evidence and or make up your own and run with it.

And yes, if that's what they are suggesting, then they are a conspiracy theorist, regardless of someones opinion of conspiracy theorists.

If I was a janitor at the white house and I come out and say I saw Obama turn into a giant reptile and eat my family, and my family also turns up dead somewhere else, despite the massive amount of evidence to the contrary, it still makes me a conspiracy theorist as much as someone else saying it that doesn't have family ties in the matter.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Whyhi]

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Well if a thorough investigation was actually conducted then we wouldn't be on this board, now would we?

They didn't. the white wash report, and the false nist report didn't help either, all it did was drive more theories into the open...

as i said, if they had done their job, there wouldn't be a conspiracy. If the family members of the dead had gotten their wish of having a fully transparent investigation, we wouldn't be still asking these questions.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The numerous investigations did their job, you're still asking questions. The thorough investigation was conducted, you're still asking questions.

Don't try and blame them for your need of conspiracy theories.

So who is going to run this new investigation, if it did happen? The government? They would conclude the same as any legitimate investigation would, and you would say they're just in on it. Any truthers wouldn't want actual experts to be involved, and conclude it was an inside job regardless of any actual investigating, unless their findings were peer-reviewed, but the peer-review process would be in on it.

There isn't going to be a new investigation, you people are not going to stop asking questions until you change the way you view information.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

you seem pretty positive that if a new investigation was conducted, that it wouldn't prove anything, then why not support it and lay this all to rest then?

what are you afraid of? the conspiracy being true?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think the third photo down is pretty damning. It shows the top section of steel framing falling without any concrete attached to the frame. How on earth if a building falls supposedly collapsing does the top section blow apart incinerating the concrete from around the steel frame. I hope good prevails and the truth is told no matter how bad it hurts peoples beliefs or egos.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Mr. Badillo talked about "chemical signatures" that were indicative of explosives in the WTC. I haven't read a report that quantified such chemical signatures. I'd be very interested in reading such a report, if anyone has access to such a thing.

I didn't really hear anything particularly new from Mr. Badillo -- he is a new face, at least to me. Like many of you, I [still] have questions about many facets of the events of 9/11. Mr. Badillo said that he lost his uncle on that horrible day, and thus I believe that his heart and efforts are in the right place -- to find the truth. I'm a tad disappointed by this thread title. The photos are newly released, but I can't see that they prove much more than previous ones.

I'm dedicated to following the truth, with vetted evidence, regarless of where it leads. Just once, I'd like to see some "proof" of anything that truly held water.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

You can find the scientific report published at the following link.

h ttp://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

[edit on 14-2-2010 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

If truthers pay legitimate experts for a new investigation, I don't really care. If you want to waste money on a new investigation, I really wouldn't care either because there is no evidence, old or new, but it would be a pretty good laugh seeing all the truthers just ignore another investigation, that they ordered.

There is no reason for an investigation because there is no evidence, simple as that

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Very much appreciated ExPostFacto. I'll review that link. I [once] had a degree in Chemistry, minor Physics & Math. It was a long time ago, that's why I say [once]. That's the kind of information I can really sink my teeth into.

thanks again

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by argentus

You can find the scientific report published at the following link.

www.bentham-open.org.../2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

Except that they will publish anything, and there was no peer review

They are just a vanity publisher
www.boston.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

then you support a new investigation. that's good to hear!

BTW? Have a good laugh? since when was investigating a tragedy funny?

wonder what kind of head is on your shoulders.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join