It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now This Is a President!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I received this in an email a few days ago, and I've posted it here in the grey area because I can't find any confirmation that the quotes are indeed from Kevin Rudd, however, whoever the quotes are attributed to, I think that they are very relevant.

I live in the UK.....but what I would give for our Prime minister to have views like these!

Apologies if this has been posted before.

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.

Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom. We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this... but, once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom:

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here, then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So, accept the country YOU accepted.'

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
I received this in an email a few days ago, and I've posted it here in the grey area because I can't find any confirmation that the quotes are indeed from Kevin Rudd, however, whoever the quotes are attributed to, I think that they are very relevant.

Some relevant information: www.snopes.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8d9de0945d2.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 13 Feb 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

II can't find any confirmation that the quotes are indeed from Kevin Rudd, ....
I live in the UK.....but what I would give for our Prime minister to have views like these!

Krudd is to soft to say things like that, it appears to be just a hoax

www.snopes.com...
and
www.snopes.com...

[edit on 13/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Yes, you are quite correct it may well be a hoax.......But I have to say that whoever wrote it,it hits the nail firmly on the head.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

reply to post by dereks

Yes, you are quite correct it may well be a hoax.......But I have to say that whoever wrote it,it hits the nail firmly on the head.

Mmm ... so you agree with this:

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this... but, once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom:

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here, then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So, accept the country YOU accepted.'

I imagine the aborigines, or in the case of the US the native Americans, said quite the same thing when they saw the first weird looking white guys show up ... live and learn eh?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Great words......who ever said them. That is the way it should be IMO!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

But that was the past. Nothing people born today can do to change it. All you can change is the future.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have also see these quotes before. Along with news of Australians burning some Indian people alive.

So the tension is very real.

Usually it's all about tolerence and excepting other ways. Without exception.

I think these quotes are true.
Why do we have the idiot believe, tolerence is important !

We will not be granted the same tolerence if they would be in charge.

Small example. Lebanon was a Christian nation. Not so long ago.
Look what tolerence has done for Christian community in Lebanon.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I can't argue with you there

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Five minutes ago was the past too ...

The OP shows on his avatar that he is from the UK ... The irony of stating such opinion whilst a subject of one of the greatest, cruelest colonizing forces in the history of mankind should not be lost. History is rife with examples of nations imposing those same ideals that 'email' embraces at the cost of millions of lives.

Of course now not being the past, the British and other nations no longer do this ...

Oh wait ...

Edit to add: This is not meant as a knock to the OP ... in times of crises it is natural to become more nationalistic hoping that it will provide further protection. But if history has shown us anything, is that the opposite is actually true.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
edited..

[edit on 13-2-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wait...hold on here...what? Australia was founded on christian values..

pfft...HOAX...

Australia was a flipping prison colony for british prisoners...

nothing like rewriting history to suit your religion...no change there then

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It is now the time to ask the right questions, to find the real culprits.

The crucial questions are not whether immigrants cause problems. Nor whether they are good or evil. These questions have been clearly answered: Immigrants are not evil people, but they have different religions, different cultural convictions, etc. And it's not the immigrating people but their massively differing religions, cultural beliefs and so on that cause those huge problems in western countries/Australia. Therefore it should go without saying that the overly massive surge of immigration MUST BE STOPPED IMMEDIATELY.

Hence the mattering question is: Why are so many governments/politicians today STILL unfazedly promoting, advocating, and enforcing excessive immigration ALTHOUGH the said tremendous problems elicited by immigration have become so blatantly evident, and although these problems have literally begun to even destroy our nations from within ...?

[edit on 13-2-2010 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This IS a hoax email.Kevin"Big Brother"Rudd will not do anything until his masters in Beijing give him the green light.Our prime minister is a spineless,gutless toady that lacks the intestinal fortitude to do the right thing for Australian citizens.
He is a small petty bureaucrat that is gunning for a position on the U.N security council.
There is no difference from both sides of the house here these days,all scum just looking to line their pockets whilst ass-raping the tax payer.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Along with news of Australians burning some Indian people alive.

Um, that was a Indian who set himself on fire whilst trying to torch his car for a insurance job....
www.google.com...

MELBOURNE — An Indian man who said thugs in Australia set him on fire made up the story after burning himself as he tried to torch his car to make an insurance claim, police alleged Wednesday.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

BIG star to you for continuing the disinfo!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

Sorry I didn't know

It wasn't the only story of a racist attack I've seen in the news.

Well... I'm not surprised actually.

I still stand for my No tolerence opinion.

MELBOURNE — An Indian man who said thugs in Australia set him on fire made up the story after burning himself as he tried to torch his car to make an insurance claim, police alleged Wednesday.
Was he payed or just tried to cover up his stupidity.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I've been sent this same email numerous times and every time I get it it has someone else credited as saying the same things.

John McCain, John Kerry, Hilary Clinton, Tony Blair, Kevin Rudd ... It's always the same thing. Different spokesman, different country.

top topics

join