It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Nye The Science Guy Is A 'Shill' For The NWO!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I just read an article at raw story where Bill Nye says that, 'Climate change deniers are unpatriotic.’......Wow...Really....where have I heard that term 'unpatriotic' used before.....hmmmmmm, Oh I know......'If you question the Official Story of 9-11, you're 'unpatriotic.'

This is so BLATANTLY OBVIOUS to me that he is working for tptb to enforce their agenda....

He appeared on the Rachel Maddow Show (who is also a shill) to say the 'global warning' term is now being changed to, 'climate change,' and 'assured' the 'sheeple' that people who receive a Nobel Prize know what they're talking about.......

If you want to read that article and see the video click HERE

Are people still buying this BS...

To me, it is getting easier to see through their agenda.....I'm not buying it...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
yea the guy who was the reason for me passing science class for about 5 years is the shill.

his show got cancelled and now he just wants some attention.

stop stomping on my childhood.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Ya I used to like this guy when I was like 2.. But I saw one of his shows on population control, let me tell you, It wasnt a good thing to see and I lost all respect for this guy...

I cant remember the name of the show... It was a few yrs ago..

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yes...anyone whom uses science must be some shady government shill...science itself is working for TPTB

Here is a question...if you are actively working for the supression of science so that corporations can pay you, even if the effects may end up causing the destruction of not just your country but effects throughout the world...how does that make you a patriot to begin with?

The true conspiracy here is yet again religious ideals supressing science which may have near apocolyptic results.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think your probably right here his is with trully ignorant opinions on ufos.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ThenThanCorrectionMan

Thanks for posting that vid......I had not seen that before.....OBVIOUSLY he has an agenda and hopefully he will 'hang from the lamp posts' with the rest of them when the revolution starts...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThenThanCorrectionMan
I think your probably right here his is with trully ignorant opinions on ufos.

Good film. incidently for anyone whom wants to fast forward to him, he starts at 3:40

I think he is giving the obvious science/skeptical response. Consider though what he is saying.

1) they are indeed seeing something
2) it is a leap to say since you dont know what it is, it is therefore a alien civilization visiting us.

Thats really all he is saying...basically "dont assume you know if you are also stating you dont know".

If you seen something in the sky and didn't know what it was, would you immediately conclude it was a witch because you believe in witches? If someone said to you after that, that since there is no smoing gun proof of witches, you should simply call it a unknown curiousity...would that person be wrong or a government agent whatnot?

Bill may believe fully in every single UFO story out there...he may even believe all the mythos created from the fringes of the movement, but he is first and foremost a scientist and a skeptic (the two critical elements needed in the UFO field frankly) and will not state his belief as some sort of substantiated fact...and especially considering he has alot of fame, it would be destructive for him to do so. It would teach others of science that facts dont matter, belief is more critical than evidence.

I believe in UFOs myself, but I would damn sure not state matter of factly that aliens are visiting us....I at best would state "I like to believe that..." but thats about it, making sure I have big disclamers before even saying such stuff.

Again, science is not the enemy or exclusively working for the new world order...science is neutral and transparent.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
he is a tool not a shill. I used to like him. Great with a kids show and was totally in his element. He goes around spouting absolute knowledge that UFO's don't exist, and now this. I think his bow tie is a bit tight. He needs to get laid.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Thanks for posting that vid......I had not seen that before.....OBVIOUSLY he has an agenda and hopefully he will 'hang from the lamp posts' with the rest of them when the revolution starts...

The revolution against science....nice.

hang people whom offer reason and logic...lol

I am actually not worried about this should it come...the two sides will be logic and science verses blind faith and no science...
History shows science will always triumph over wild animals.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Good one I was just about to post this video. Here's another, a response by Stanton Friedman about Bill Nye's ignorance on the Larry King show.
Classic!!!!!

What a putz Bil Nye or as Stanton says Bill Nye Mr. Deny

[edit on 12-2-2010 by sparrowstail]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
spouting absolute knowledge that UFO's don't exist,

You are a liar...even in that video he states what they seen are UFOs...he states that seeing a UFO does not mean that UFOs are therefore alien spacecrafts.

You are spreading ignorance and disinformation. Explain why you feel compelled to flat out lie.

There is slander laws.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

History shows science will always triumph over wild animals.

Huh.....

History shows that science is always changing and evolving...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Good post, even starred ya.
I like Friedman. I find him pretty logical and good researcher. However, he has a presupposition towards the ET explanation and therefore is trying to prove something.

Bill is trying to simply use the standards of science and skepticism. He is far from perfect, but I find his demand that nobody assume ETs are visiting here to begin with and simply investigate more basic answers to be the only way to go about researching UFOs.

Thats just how it is...yes, it is just how it is until there is actual evidence/proof of aliens to begin with. If he is wrong on facts, then he needs to be called out on it publically (as Friedman is doing). He is not some seer that gives perfect answers everytime, he is simply a skeptic that is demanding science be used verses speculation as facts.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
spouting absolute knowledge that UFO's don't exist,

You are a liar...even in that video he states what they seen are UFOs...he states that seeing a UFO does not mean that UFOs are therefore alien spacecrafts.

You are spreading ignorance and disinformation. Explain why you feel compelled to flat out lie.

There is slander laws.

sorry Mr. Nye. I was giving my opinion of his views. I watched the program in question and he was way too "matter of fact" about everything UFO related. Now I am completely aware of what a UFO is and what an alien space ship from the gamma quadrant is, but I was using UFO in the sense that these ideas were projected.

See Mr Nye, we as a race don't know anything for absolute certain, and new things are discovered all the time. As a scientist I would have thought you would be open to learning new things, but I guess I was wrong. Not about the tool thing thought, I think I was right on about that.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Can I please see Barney (the big purple dinosaur) come forth with some pro cyber security statements? How about Bob the builder against securing the border? Let's get this ball rolling.

Now it's time for all corporate sponsored assets to come to the aid of the globalist party.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

I actually think this guy is over-rated , I've seen him try to debunk the UFO

question on Larry King , and he got owned.

Seen him support the OS on news shows , and got totally owned.

Another poster mentioned he has passed his "shelf life", and I agree.

The poor bugger wants to extend his 15 minutes, and has chosen the wrong

horses.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Bill is trying to simply use the standards of science and skepticism. He is far from perfect, He is not some seer that gives perfect answers everytime, he is simply a skeptic that is demanding science be used verses speculation as facts.

What do you think of Nye calling climate change deniers 'unpatriotic,' doesn't that sound a bit suspicious to you?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by rainfall

I've seen him try to debunk the UFO

Weird, I never seen him try to debunk UFOs, I have however seen him try to debunk peoples assumptions of what UFOs must be.

got a link of him debunking ufos in general?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Thanks, and I understand Bill and other skeptics position, but I have to point out that scientist and all, Bill Nye wouldn't even consider Stanton's facts and data.

Being skeptical is one thing but not considering the data is quite another. Where is his due diligence to thoroughness to prove that Roswell wasn't a crashed visitation? He didn't do one iota's worth of research into Roswell but stakes the reputation of skeptic's all over the world on Roswell being nothing more than some balloon that wasn't even on the scene at the time? Come on.

All respect and credibility went right out the window. His bow tie is obviously too tight.

Don't bother me with the facts, I've already made up my mind!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Bill is trying to simply use the standards of science and skepticism. He is far from perfect, He is not some seer that gives perfect answers everytime, he is simply a skeptic that is demanding science be used verses speculation as facts.

What do you think of Nye calling climate change deniers 'unpatriotic,' doesn't that sound a bit suspicious to you?

Unpatriotic is not a word I would have used. There are plenty of complete idiots that are patriotic.

I would have called a spade a spade. I do think however people whom know the science and choose to supress it, knowing full well the consequences as not just unpatriotic but downright evil and anti-human to begin with...but hey, namecalling is just namecalling.

Climate change deniers are of many different breeds, from patriotic to unpatriotic. the facts are out there...more facts than you can possibly care to read from every sect of science around the world...it only takes a few minutes of reading independent research to see exactly whats happening...but, that research requires...researching. That is not what many like to do...they want their info spoonfed by a political talking head for whatever corporate agenda they have (hint...greed is more important than what the world will be like in 100 years).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join