It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the planets align be prepared....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

You may have heard a lot about future planetary alignments, including rumors about 12/21/2012 when some say the world is going to end, and there will be a planetary alignment. That is all it is, a rumor. There will be no planetary alignment in 2012. Many of the planets will align in a rather straight line in 2010. On June 13, 2010, Uranus, Jupiter, and Mercury will be lined up on one side of the Sun while Venus, Mars, and Saturn will be lined up on the other side. Earth will be perpendicular to the Sun at this time.

2010 Alignment

It all begins this year, not 2012 like many would like you to believe, but it starts this year. Don't get me wrong, 2012 is going to be significant, but I believe too many people need to start focusing on the present date. Now I know I said it starts this year, but it has already started dating back thousands of years ago. Now I'm not talking about the end of human life, a.k.a extinction, I'm talking about the fall of the human race, a.k.a. slavery.

As you all know there are many religions out there. Almost every single one of them are waiting for their, "God", to come back and rescue them from the "evil one". There are the Indian tribes who believe their God will come back and dance with them at the end of time. We are even told that they will appear in the sky for all to see. Now I don't know about you, but this is the physical realm and I do not see the spiritual realm opening up any time soon. So that leaves us with the physical realm in which case these beings must appear in physical forum.

So what does the 2010 alignment have to do with any of this? Well, to get a better understanding let's look at the Time-wave chart:

Thanks to: Timewave Zero

On June 13, 2010 an alignment will take place almost exactly when the plateau occurs on the time-wave chart. I can definitely see this as a time when collective conscience is high. As you see on the chart something extreme happens that causes a big dip. I believe it is the cause of America being hit by a missile from overseas. However, it could be economic collapse, huge earthquake, or volcanoes going off. Afterwards, something in January occurs to make it go back up for a moment's time. This is the time, I believe, aliens will show themselves to everyone.

Now think about this for a second. Before they come back we are told great devastations will happen. I believe great devastations have happened but I truly believe that we will see a great devastation late this year. This will cause, "so called saviors", to come and save us. The saviors of many different religions will come back before the end of days. Stating they will come from the skies so all eyes can see them. Who else can these beings be then? If they come from the sky, outside the earth, then they must be aliens. This could also be the reason for the big dip in late 2010.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There are to many assumptions. Live your life now, forget about the future. Waiting for it waste time. Instead enjoy what you have now at this moment and be ready to accept the changes of each coming moment. We can not be sure of what's coming in the future, but we can make sure we are prepared mentally with a strong willed mind ready for anything and have the tools needed to survive.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Saturn, Jupiter and Uranus are aligned but when we come into the inner planets, they aint really aligned on the date you have provided.

Have a play with this link, ignore Apophis in there lol.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...">3d solar orbit diagram

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Sparkey76]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

There will be no planetary alignment in 2012. Many of the planets will align in a rather straight line in 2010. On June 13, 2010, Uranus, Jupiter, and Mercury will be lined up on one side of the Sun while Venus, Mars, and Saturn will be lined up on the other side. Earth will be perpendicular to the Sun at this time

www.universetoday.com...

Another doom and gloom thread. Its starting to depress me that so few people have any optimism left.

I know it is a hell of a time to be alive, but if we work together to make it better we can do it. I think the global pessimism causes it to get worse. Like a global psychosymatic reaction.

None of us have ever lived through times like these. Who is anyone to say how it will turn out.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ever since joining these forums, I have become very sadface

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Julio, do not let any of this get to you at all. Trust me, 10 years ago rumors like this were "guaranteed" to happen at that time. Ever since then, even for the last 2000 years, it continues and anyone here that claims to attempt to bring reason to the delusions is automatically classified as an "agent" or a reptile shape shifter, or satanic or antichrist, etc, etc, etc. I unfortunately fell for all this nonsense a decade ago, and what a fool I feel like now after evolving through the madness of these nonsense predictions. Trust me, its nonsense, and eventually folks will grow out of it. But that requires studying for yourself on the topic. Most cant find the effort to do so, and continue listening to crazy religious figures, and loony end time websites as there gospel sources for the undeniable truth.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

No planetary allignment in 2012
Does that mean that Mercury and Venus wont eclipse the sun in April of 2012 and all those astronamers have miscalculated?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curling1
reply to post by bputman

No planetary allignment in 2012
Does that mean that Mercury and Venus wont eclipse the sun in April of 2012 and all those astronamers have miscalculated?

Its called a transit, not an eclipse.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bputman

Now I don't know about you, but this is the physical realm and I do not see the spiritual realm opening up any time soon.

I disagree. There are too many weird things going on, spiritual things, for me not to believe that the veil between the spirit and physical is thinning.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ahhh keep on trucking

I think when doomsdays ready to happen, it'll happen.
Life roll's on.... about time to wake up?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Yeah, it is old and very depressing. However, some people have no foundation to which build positivity upon. You either make your foundation of rock or shifting sand. Most choose shifting sand.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
All the previous doomsday warnings attributed to planetary alignments fell flat on there face. This one will be no different. You think people would learn after all this time but it appears they don't.

Whats that saying about people who don't learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them.

Ironically, it appears only the Op is doomed!

IRM :shk:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

Julio, sites like this are not for everyone. I have been here for, well, soon to be four years, but I know how to pick the wheat from the chaff.

I will say this, there will be something happen in 2012. However, it's not doom and gloom bull#. It's about entering a new era. Yeah, there will be a time of harvest, but so is the nature of the universe.

The old will be "burnt" away and the new will be ushered in. Those who can adapt to the new will be ok; those who cannot, well, they won't make it.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bputman

As you all know there are many religions out there. Almost every single one of them are waiting for their, "God", to come back and rescue them from the "evil one".

This has been the story for thousands of years if not longer. Every primitive religion wanted their savior to return. To some of the earliest that Savior was the sun itself, which died at night and then returned bringing with it life giving warmth. Especially during the Ice Age, where many of the earliest belief systems were likely forged (even before writing), the sun would have been paramount in keeping people alive.

My point is that every religion is awaiting some savior. Rather than doing anything to save themselves and their families they'd rather wait for some sky-man to do it for them.

I fail to see how a planetary alignment is going to tie into some supernatural destroyer unless of course Gozer the Gozerian is gonna do some planet hopping. I also fail to see how a supernatural destroyer and all the saviors of all religions are gonna show up, I think it infinitely more likely that all these predictions are baseless wild speculation based on the sci-fi like idea of Time Wave combined with all sorts of new age silliness that has served to con millions out of money with baseless predictions and meaningless pseudoscience. 2012 is just another in a long list of Doomsday predictions which have become an easy way of conning people out of money by jumping on the pseudoscience bandwagon and writing a book or two about "energy". Even the History Channel has attempted to capitalize on the superstition and gullibility of those who believe this stuff... its enough to make me

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
what about May 5, 2000 when the planets aligned as well? there were all these predictions that alot of not so good stuff was going to happen and NOTHING ended up happening.....

so what's so special about the 2010 alignment?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The significance of this is what you make it to be. Perception rules this physical realm we are trapped in

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Now I know this thread is about 2010 and not 2012 BUT I didn't want to make a new thread and this one already covers the issues ...

There will be NO planetary alignment on Dec21st 2012 ...

Personal Disclosure: I saved and then edited the picture [only to connect the dots] simulated via this website ...

Solar System Simulator [space.jpl.nasa.gov]

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Natural Disasters happen all the time. Super Volcano's like Yellowstone erupt every 650,000 years or so. Planet Earth Wobble turns the Earths Axis to a point that Ice Ages start every so many Tens of Thousands of Years. And least we not forget an Asteroid or Comet Impact that could be of a level that is an All Life on Earth Killing Event..

These things have happened...Do happen and will happen. Don't necessarily see any Spiritual Breakthrough that will come with them. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

why do u think america being hit by missile it's a big deal for the rest of the world??

top topics

join