It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials in Judaism and Islam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

As clarification, the Bible doesn't confirm many physical worlds: only one. It also confirms a spiritual or non-physical realm with many things in it, i.e. "principalities and powers". But this doesn't necessarily mean "many, many worlds".

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Absolutely amazing! I honestly believe that the best way for the western world of Abraham religions to truly develop is to mix our 3 religions together; Islam, Christianity, Judaism. Imagine the vast knowledge that would be learned by mixing 3 books into 1 book and 1 religion.

I, personally, am a strong believe in extraterrestrials. We have billions of stars in the world and so many planets it seems irrational even ignorant to state that we are the only life forms in the whole world. I believe the ancient peoples knew things beyond our wildest dreams and only stated some of what they knew into each book. I truly believe it is God's will that we will one day travel the universe and meet with other intelligent beings.

S+F
not only does it seem irrational and ignorant it is also selfish to think were the only living thing out there no one human being can count the stars and to think we are the only life revolving around a much smaller star is ridiculous maybe the "unbelievers" will need some sort of apocalyptic event to get them stirred up

~Peace~Verbz

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Absolutely amazing! I honestly believe that the best way for the western world of Abraham religions to truly develop is to mix our 3 religions together; Islam, Christianity, Judaism. Imagine the vast knowledge that would be learned by mixing 3 books into 1 book and 1 religion.

There are very important areas of disagreement that exceed the commonalities. But you could learn about all three yourself, rather than proposing others give up their beliefs.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
All of these religions talk about a god that desires worship and adherence to a certain belief system. I think that anyone who gives you a belief system is your enemy. Spirituality is attained as a personal journey. Fear-based religions point to authoritarian dictator gods, advanced creatures or pure fantasy, but not the Most High God, possibly in charge of large quadrants of space. YHWH, Allah, Ahura Mazda, Zeus-Jupiter, Lucifer-Saturn-Satan, Baal, Moloch, Anu, etc. all fall into this category. Sometimes they seem loving, sometimes they act like immature tyrants. They use classic trauma-based mind control as a rule to rule. It is my contention that there is a Supreme Presence; and that Presence, that Consciousness... is Love. Words in an old book, are by their very nature inexact; and so they could not possibly represent the Eternal Consciousness of Love. But it can be found in Your Heart. If you follow someone or something less, may I suggest that you are a child of a lesser god. You do not need to perform certain rituals. You do not need to be saved. You need to break the spell. You need to realize that you are already saved; you have just been under the spell of a trauma-based mind control program called 'organized religion'.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

OP,

Is it ok to post from the Buddhist Lotus Sutra? Don't want to hijack your thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotOfThisGalaxy
You do not need to perform certain rituals. You do not need to be saved. You need to break the spell. You need to realize that you are already saved; you have just been under the spell of a trauma-based mind control program called 'organized religion'.

Funny, you are doing the same thing in reverse.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pumpkinorange

As clarification, the Bible doesn't confirm many physical worlds: only one. It also confirms a spiritual or non-physical realm with many things in it, i.e. "principalities and powers". But this doesn't necessarily mean "many, many worlds".

Ready for your mind to be Blown Away my Friend ?
Job 38: 1-31 , Job asks the lord about the cornerstones of earth , and the SONs of God , These areGods words to Job , explaining how vast and great he is , general theme ,where were you (Job) ?, when i made the things of the earth etc ,

Now i will quote Job 38 : 31 "Canst thou bind (hold back) the sweet influences of Pleides ,or loose the bands of Orion? "
From the words of the Big Guy Himself .....Touchdown !!!! Star and Flag 4 Opee, Also , ive been waiting for a thread like this for a long,long time ,been ghosting ATS since 06 !

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

"Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and cast righteousness to the ground; Him that maketh the Pleiades and Orion, and bringeth on the shadow of death in the morning, and darkeneth the day into night; that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth; the LORD is His name" (Amos 5:7-8)
"Who maketh the Bear, Orion, and the Pleiades, and the chambers of the south" (Eyov/Job 9:9)
"Canst thou bind the chains of the Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?" (Eyov/Job 38:31)

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I found this saying quite remarkable.

Originally posted by Skyfloating
If it be ye can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, pass ye! not without authority shall ye be able to pass!55:33

I once asked Clifford Stone the following question in order to find out if he really was who he said he was in this thread and because he said if I remember it correctly something likewise in an interview on Coast to Coast.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My second question was there,

2. And what must we human’s having learned or do before we get permission from the Extraterrestrials to explore the depths of space?

Clifford Stone’s answer was execktly what he said in that interview.

2. We must grow more spiritually with our technology. I am not talking religion here. But a sense of moral obligation and peace with all God’s creation.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It would be nice if all religion and all of us people will unite, but if we look closely at the motives of these Gods/Aliens that visited us, Apparently they have been trying to divide us since the dawn of our civilization. They do not want us to have technology or any type of advancement and they do not want us to gain knowledge.

As written in Genesis 3:4-7 They don't want us to gain knowledge/wisdom

"You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

As written in Genesis 11:5-7 they don't want us to unite and progress

But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower that the men were building.

The LORD said, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other."

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Once again, another GREAT, well researched, and thought provoking thread my friend!

I am of the opinion that reports of UFOs and ETs are all throughout history, including major religious texts, which IMHO ETs themselves may have had some influence in. The information is right in front of everyone, but many either don't know what or where to look or refuse to believe it.

In fact, out off the three major religious books, the Bible likely has less reference (and more stories) than the other two, I do not think that was always the case however, as many know the early Christians and especially the Vatican and Rome took out many books from the Bible, as well likely smeared the facts on a lot of parts.

In addition to the reports in the books you cover here and other ancient text, evidence, and paintings as you have covered so lucidly here and in past threads; I think it is beyond logical to assume that if ETs are visiting now (and that seems very likely based upon all the evidence) then they likely have for some milinia. As if they have reached a technological and/or spiritual level where they can travel the vastness of the universe then it is a pretty good bet they have been able to do that for sometime, because to achieve that it is a safe assumption to guess they would be many, many, many years more evolved than us.

Again, yet another great Skyfloating thread! Star and flag for sure, glad to have you continue to participate in the UFO forum my friend.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Give it another 5000 years and others will start joining in the mix

Give it another 5000 years and they'll be laughing at these books.

True story.

Except the Jews. Almost 4000 years ago the Torah was given. The religions and cultures around it died out. The Torah will still be around 5000 years from now.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotOfThisGalaxy
All of these religions talk about a god that desires worship and adherence to a certain belief system. I think that anyone who gives you a belief system is your enemy. Spirituality is attained as a personal journey. Fear-based religions point to authoritarian dictator gods, advanced creatures or pure fantasy, but not the Most High God, possibly in charge of large quadrants of space. YHWH, Allah, Ahura Mazda, Zeus-Jupiter, Lucifer-Saturn-Satan, Baal, Moloch, Anu, etc. all fall into this category. Sometimes they seem loving, sometimes they act like immature tyrants. They use classic trauma-based mind control as a rule to rule. It is my contention that there is a Supreme Presence; and that Presence, that Consciousness... is Love. Words in an old book, are by their very nature inexact; and so they could not possibly represent the Eternal Consciousness of Love. But it can be found in Your Heart. If you follow someone or something less, may I suggest that you are a child of a lesser god. You do not need to perform certain rituals. You do not need to be saved. You need to break the spell. You need to realize that you are already saved; you have just been under the spell of a trauma-based mind control program called 'organized religion'.

AMEN

The enemy is Religion. Each religion needs to say the other religions are bull, otherwise the collection plate is empty. You want to believe there is a God/ET/UFO/Alien that controls the universe. Look at the thread: 1040 Sunspot --- www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Good work...

I have no problem with a universe teaming with created life...
...including sentient beings...
...to believe other would be to place some artificial limit on God's creativity.

I just don't think that any sentient life-form is able to visit us here, right now...
...because we are a 'silent planet' sealed off like a cancer...
...even the most optimistic atheist can see we have trouble here...
...earth is a world in rebellion...
...and we are currently quarantined until the controversy is ended.

If then sentient beings representing themselves as ET arrive here...
...they will not be 'good guys' from other planets...
...but rebellious entities masquerading as ET to decieve us yet again.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Good thing that in both Mayan and Hopi prophecy 2012 marks the year where the "lawless one" will be exposed. The story goes that we will lose our rebellious nature once we see the truth.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Thank you Sky for another excellent thread. You always do great work. Im still trying to plow through all the info google turned up on this subject. Will report back with some thoughts wheni finish.

S @ F

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Good work...

...to believe other would be to place some artificial limit on God's creativity.

I just don't think that any sentient life-form is able to visit us here, right now...

You speak like a religious leader -- limiting "God's creativity", Did you ever think that God setup the "world in rebellion". Good things come from rebellion.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There's a lot more evidence for Aliens in the Quran.

I detailed it in a blog here:
alienwarsevidence.blogspot.com...

First its important to note that Jinn are considered "made from fire" ([15:27] As for the jinns, we created them, before that, from blazing fire), so they are really "energy beings".. Or extra dimensional.

Check out some of these verses which seem to detail alien wars being fought in space.

[15:16] We placed galaxies in the sky, and adorned it for the beholders.

[15:17] And we guarded it against every rejected devil.

[15:18] If any of them sneaks around to listen, a clear flaming fire will chase him back.
[15:19] As for the earth, we constructed it, and placed on it stabilizers, and we grew on it a perfect balance of everything.

Again:

[37:6] We have adorned the lowest heaven with adorning planets.

[37:7] We guarded it from every evil devil.

[37:8] They cannot spy on the High Society; they get bombarded from every side.

[37:9] They have been condemned; they have incurred an eternal retribution.

[37:10] If any of them ventures to charge the outer limits, he gets struck with a flaming fire of piercing brightness.

And again...

[55:33] O you jinns and humans, if you can penetrate the outer limits of the heavens and the earth, go ahead and penetrate. You cannot penetrate without authorization.

[55:34] Which of your Lord's marvels can you deny?

[55:35] You get bombarded with projectiles of fire and metal, and you cannot win.

Now, this verse actually details the fact that they are using energy weapons, by using analogy:

[67:3] He created seven universes in layers. You do not see any imperfection in the creation by the Most Gracious. Keep looking; do you see any flaw?

[67:4] Look again and again; your eyes will come back stumped and conquered.

[67:5] We adorned the lowest universe with lamps, and guarded its borders with projectiles against the devils; we prepared for them a retribution in Hell.

The stars (lamps) are made of energy, and it says they also use them for weapons. Therefor they are using energy weapons.

BTW, the traditional view is that "lord of the worlds" (rabbil alameen), is in reference to the fact that there are communities of both Human and Jinn on earth, but that is in contradiction with the fact that the Quran says there are 7 earths.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Um.. Just so you know.. Islam is already a mix of all 3 Abrahamic religions. Moses is the most featured character in the stories of the Quran.. And Jesus and Mary are mentioned more times than Muhammad.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Good work...

You speak like a religious leader -- limiting "God's creativity", Did you ever think that God setup the "world in rebellion". Good things come from rebellion.

I am not a church leader.

Sentients are free-willed creatures capable of relationship.

Where you create freedom there is also the possibility of rebellion.

Any disconnect or rebellion then has to be managed...
...and allowed to reveal itself for what it truely is...
...so justice can be done and seen to be done.

This is a summary of human history...
...and final judgment is rapidly approaching.

Jesus demonstrated what relationship should be...
...that the greater should serve the needs of the lesser...
...he who has most should give to he who has least...
...and only in so doing is a sentient truely free.

The entity that took mans soveriegnty over the earth tried to reverse that...
...to destroy relationship...
...to make self-focus seem like freedom...
...and greater wealth, power and privelege to seem like freedom...
...and the enslavement and subjugation of others to seem like freedom.

This lie has been exposed and will soon be judged...
...along with all those who have believed and participated in the lie.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join