It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of the past

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am not actually new to ATS but new to it's apparent changes over the years. My previous handle was Knitewulf. I see only a few original members from the early ATS are still here. I also see Simon has gone beyond any expectations I have ever had, which I am truly amazed!

A little background of Knitewulf which one of the biggest and last before a long departure away from many things was the investigation for the existence of an underground base in Dulce, New Mexico. A lot of evidence found that something was using large amounts of power and other utilities which was far from what infrastructure was needed for an Indian reservation. All evidence collected was given to the people that employed me which will no longer be discussed about for any reason as a choice was made to simply clam up for specific reasons and have my peers at the time deem as what ever they could concoct of me or put at risk people other than myself. I was stupid back then and was hardcore about no matter what it took to get the prize I was going for it. I learned that somethings are simply best left alone.

My contributions may be an asset or the least thought provoking. My research over the years has had many new directions which touch base with different levels of conspiracies and of the supernatural. I have also moved around quite a bit for many reasons which involves that is previously mentioned.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hi A4A. Sounds like you've had some interesting adventures over the last few years. I hope at some point you will share some of them with us.

I will look forward to hearing about them.

.....and welcome back.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Welcome back KniteWulf...I do remember you and your investigations around Dulce...

Looking forward to seeing what you're up to these days.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Hi A4A. Sounds like you've had some interesting adventures over the last few years. I hope at some point you will share some of them with us.

I will look forward to hearing about them.

.....and welcome back.

Thank you! I hope my experiences at the least entertain.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Welcome back KniteWulf...I do remember you and your investigations around Dulce...

Looking forward to seeing what you're up to these days.

Peace.

Ahh Alien yeah I certainly remember ya.. The early days of ATS were fruitful and interesting as I see ATS has even excelled..

These days, I do mostly music compositions and paranormal investigation. I have done a few posts already after re-earning my right to do a thread. I am going to have to look up your threads to see what I have missed over the years. Seems, the direction I took after Dulce has left me in the dark on the stuff I used to live on hahaha..

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Awakening4America

Well welcome back ... can't wait to hear about your adventures and investigations ... should certainly perk up any flagging interest.

Hurry up with the initial posts so that you can create the first of what I hope is going to be many informative threads.

Great to meet you.

Woody

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Awakening4America

Well welcome back ... can't wait to hear about your adventures and investigations ... should certainly perk up any flagging interest.

Hurry up with the initial posts so that you can create the first of what I hope is going to be many informative threads.

Great to meet you.

Woody

Thank you!! I have posted a thread the Black Triangle and in the Gray area my own experience working for a flooring company that only did highly secured bases in the southeast which fueled my insanity of all of this hehee

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hi "Knitewulf"/"Awakening4America"... I remember reading your Dulce stuff too.

Welcome back man.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Hi "Knitewulf"/"Awakening4America"... I remember reading your Dulce stuff too.

Welcome back man.

Springer...

Thanks Springer!!

Trying to get some stuff together from my long hiatus, after the moving around a lot hehee...

new topics

top topics

join