It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Laura Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret Mars colony project

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If any of you are in Los Angeles, Laura is doing a speaking event at my cafe/gallery tonight at 8:30. I'm hosting her and she is a friend, so I'll refrain from questioning her sanity, but I'd love it if some smart UFOlogists came out and take her on in regards to her more wild claims. I've hosted Steve Bassett, Ron Garner and Michael Horn before, and they are always extremely 'lively' events. Great intellectual debate.

Hope some of you guys and gals can come. I'm filming it, so I'll totally post some clips for you guys to hammer.

Link: www.icontact-archive.com...
mac
edit on 17-11-2011 by UFOMacLeod because: typo

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I use to read her blogs on facebook. I found them interesting with many repetitive themes. The idea that her words are similar to masionic or templars writings probably may explain why she writes in the metaphoric style way she does. In my opinion i dont think shes crazy, shes just unique and misunderstood.

As for the Mars story well without any evidence it can only be treated as a story although im not saying it didnt happen, im sure she was approached and asked to go to Mars. That however doesnt mean it was a legitimate recruitment. Its just as possible someone was trying to scam her for money assuming with her family name she must be wealthy. Once they found out she wasnt wealthy they dissapeared.

<< 1   >>

join