It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little something for the "right side-left side" crowd to chew on.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Obama this, Obama that. I don't like Obama because he is unwillingly showing us all how he has no idea what to do, he knows he has very little control in changing anything. I don't have to fall for some bull$hit fear spreading propaganda to see it. And there is a 97.999% chance that Palin is just as payed for as Obama. Either that or she really IS that stupid.

It doesn't matter who becomes president, whether they're D. or R. or I. The influence of those holding vast majorities of the worlds wealth reaches far beyond that of our president, senate, congress, and the voters themselves. Lately they have seemed to buy your beliefs at a discount.

Our path has already been mapped. The "change" we need has never been farther away. The change we need can't even be agreed upon because certain people in high places keep interrupting the process with even more propaganda to again divert the worlds train of thought to something, "shiny". And Palin is definitely not our salvation. Quit being so god damn ignorant. You have the tools to find the truth, and you don't even need to know what's going on down to the little details, just to have the knowledge that you are definitely being lied to by both sides will do you far more good than you ever thought. Open up your mind by closing out the ones who constantly scream their self serving propaganda in your ear. Their air-time is bought and payed for, so you better believe they're going to use their puppets influence how they see profitable. The highest bidder holds the strings and makes the tiny men dance for the waiting audience. Stop supporting the show!!

[edit on 8-2-2010 by patent98310]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hey, it's the day after the Super Bowl! The sheeple are still in bed nursing off their hangovers, let them sleep...

But yeah, you raise some good points. Political parties are nothing more than brands name to buy and accessorize with.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I thought I was joking once when I said the morphing of Bush to Obama didn't take much change. Then I found out he was 3rd cousin to Cheney & 8th to Bush. From all I've seen him do it looks like he is following the Bush agenda.
repeal rights, fight war for oil & lies & drugs, bring down the American economy, support Wall Street / Banks - sounded like a Bush Republican in Democrat clothing.
Palin - same old, same old.
How can you tell a politician is lying? His lips are moving.
When they won't ask the questions needed then they are all in the same party.
Was 9/11 really about money and was KPMG really behind it?
Why is the FBI still in business when they have gotten so bad at lying?
Why is the EPA, the bastion of Liberal Environmentalism, silent about 9/11? I heard that the twin towers, because of structural degradation, was ordered deconstructed by 2007. The EPA refused the demolition proposal and ordered it deconstructed manually. The EPA bent over for someone.

Follow the benjamins and you will see the truth.

new topics

join