It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imposter-replaCIAments: they don't want you to know

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
They Don't Want You to Know that the CIA uses imposter-replacements. People are slowly starting to become aware that sometimes a powerful, popular, or influential person will be replaced with a stooge double.

This podcast from How Stuff Works is a good introduction:

Does the CIA use body doubles?

Over the past decades, the CIA has been accused of everything from selling guns to assassinating people. Yet that's not the craziest part: Some people believe the CIA is actually replacing its enemies. Tune in and learn more in this episode.

Podcast: podcasts.howstuffworks.com...

The obvious answer is YES, of course the CIA uses doubles.

Background information on doubles

A double is a person who acts like another person, who may have been cosmetically changed to look like that person. According to Abner Whatley, the Illuminati replaces people with doubles. He said they recruited lookalikes for many years who would serve their ends.

According to Fritz Springmeier, there is an ongoing program to find lookalikes for prominent people. Plastic surgery has also been done to help touch up the doubles. There are look-alike contests often sponsored and used by those forces seeking to find doubles to play the parts of public figures...

Doubles & Disguises

PolitiCIAn imposter-replacement: Saddam Hussein

It is fairly well-known and accepted that Saddam Hussein was imposter-replaced. Hussein had several doubles, and some claim the man who was captured and hanged (or mock hanged) was not the real Saddam Hussein, but was rather a double...

[edit on 8-2-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It was obvious that there were Saddam doubles. He may have had some of his own and the CIA may have provided some, who knows, but if you look at a history of photos of Saddam, you'll see different guys purporting to be Saddam.

It was also troubling that "Saddam" was found in what they called a "spider hole". The earliest photos and videos of his capture showed a very heavily sedated person that they brought up out of a hole in the ground. The real Saddam had personal access to many millions of dollars cash and could have easily arranged some kind of safe passage to a luxury hideout somewhere in the world. Yet, we are supposed to believe he was hunkered down in a spider hole in the ground there in Iraq which was swarming with US and UK troops. They wanted him to look like a dejected and desperate gangster who had run out of resources and was cornered like a wild animal. But hey, the real Saddam may still be alive in a luxury retreat somewhere in Russia for all we know.

The same is true of Osama bin Laden. Review a history of photos and videos of Osama and see how many actors you can spot. There are quite a few phonies involved. The whole thing about Osama being this all-powerful, ever elusive, boogie man is such a psy op. What little knowledge I have about it is that there was a guy Osama that the CIA trained and used to lead the Mujahadeen in their fight against invading Russians in Afghanistan. Years later, they used this guy's name in connection with the internal, domestic black ops in which the WTC towers were taken down in controlled demolition.
I don't think there is any solid proof that there were any "terrorists" on any of the airliners. Seems like it was all just a slick black ops and they had this hidden guy Osama they could blame things on.

As we've discussed on other threads, there is quite a lot of evidence, most of it circumstantial that Paul McCartney was replaced by a double and that particular op has obviously been sanctioned by the royal family, the UK government, and CIA, etc. Most people scoff at the idea, but if anyone digs into the topic there are anomalies and high strangenesses about The Beatles' official story as well as a team of professional forensics experts in Italy who developed scientific findings that Paul was replaced by a double. Any time this topic is discussed seriously on ATS, a group of attack dogs use disinfo tactics to try to tear apart these threads with the usual tactics: ridicule, polluting the thread with very long posts full of photoshopped pictures, outrage, "defending the honor" of an icon, personal attacks, and so forth. The mods must see the Paul Is Dead topic as lightweight and trivial because they allow all kinds of abusive posts by the debunkers (who seem to be pros).

Anyway, yes, there have been doubles used for famous people. We probably are only aware of the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Thank you for your insight, Switching Yard. "Saddam Hussein" certainly said some strange things when he was captured.

...If the U.S. military wants to think that their enemy is so silly and helpless, it's their right. It may be, however, that they know they captured Saddam's double, but intentionally claim it is Saddam, because such a news:

A) Inspires our troops and all of us Americans;
B) Shows our enemy in a very pitiful situation;
C) Allows to organize a military tribunal, since "Saddam" is captured.

Maybe the U.S. military has itself created a full double for Saddam? It is not as hard as may seem. Today's technologies allow many possibilites.

Finally, compare the behavior of captured dictators Saddam Hussein and Slobodan Milosevic. When Milosevic was arrested, he behaved quite adequately and no TV channel showed him like half an idiot. But Saddam, or "Saddam", said different unclever things, for example:

Q: "How are you?"
A: "I am sad because my people are in bondage"

(Offered a glass of water)

A: "If I drink water I will have to go to the bathroom, and how can I use the bathroom when my people are in bondage?" ...

Q: "If you had no weapons of mass destruction then why not let the U.N. inspectors into your facilities?"
A: "We didn't want them to go into the presidential areas and intrude on our privacy." ...

It is either a Saddam double who was created by the US military and said all these answers to show the audience what an unclever person Saddam was and is -- or it is his own double whom Saddam himself arranged to be caught...

U.S. CAPTURED SADDAM'S DOUBLE
by Der Voron. [December 15, 2003]
www.weeklyuniverse.com...

I will be posting on Osama bin Laden & Paul McCartney (of course!) Just some more basic info on doubles first, though.

Some of the purposes of a double can be to:

- make public appearances (political decoys or celebrity impersonators)
- take over [for ex, in case of death] to exploit that person’s popularity and influence
- create an alibi or frame up (espionage/crime)

About CIA master of disguise, Robert Barron:

...For over two decades, Barron was a master of disguise who made the fake noses, chins, skin and ears needed to protect the identities of Central Intelligence Agency operatives in the Cold War.

He even created whole faces to make "doubles" -- people who pose as someone else...

His spy years gave him the basis for his new career. "When I worked for the CIA I put people in hiding, I changed people's identities and also I made doubles.

Ex-CIA disguise master helps disfigured people
news.sawf.org...

Finding lookalikes willing to serve a higher calling isn't difficult, Mr. Mendez said, particularly when patriotic passions are inflamed. Makeup artists are deft at making temporary changes. And turning to plastic surgery for more permanent alterations is common in every corner of international intrigue.

TOM ZELLER, "The World; Will the Real Saddam Hussein Please Step Down," October 6, 2002, www.nytimes.com...

Doubles & Plastic Surgery

If you think you might be dealing with a double, here are some handy

Imposter detection methods.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
More background information on doubles & imposter-replaCIAments.

... There is nothing new about "doubles", hoaxes, and trickery by those who control the mass media. Many people think that a "double" is an exotic, rare occurrence, but actually "doubles" are relatively easy to find for those who specialize in that field...

Since medieval times "doubles" have been used as an instrument of intrigue. History is replete with the exploits of impostors who have taken the place of the rich and the powerful, and often they have been remarkably successful. If all of this is new to you, I urge you to do your own library research. For example, one of the latest books on the whole area of hoaxes was published in 1977 by Reader's Digest--it's called "The Pleasures of Deception" by Norman Moss. Chapter 4 of the book deals with a topic that is specially relevant here--that is, hoaxes perpetrated by means of the mass media...

Dr. Peter David Beter, Audio Letter No. 44, March 29, 1979, www.peterdavidbeter.com...

Audio Letter No. 44 Part 1 (mp3)

Radio interview on Ghostly Talk Radio about doubles & Doppelgaengers - starts at about 1:06.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
At the risk of stating the obvious, and knocking down open doors, Impostors have replaced important personalities throughout all known history.

Browsing through conventional history books will reveal countless occasions where political leaders as well as dissident agitators have been replaced for purposes of intrigue or manipulation. This has gone on since the most ancient of times, from remote antiquity all the way up to the present day.

While the title is excellent for its evocative effect, using CIA in the word replacement because the CIA has been actively involved in this process since it was established as the American Gestapo (term used by founder )

NOTE: Posting after message recovery from provoked computer shutdown, will continue after to avoid repeat incident.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
NOTE: Posting after message recovery from provoked computer shutdown, will continue after to avoid repeat incident.

Today the CIA may have a lead role in current replacements of Political Leaders and Celebrities in public view. In any case they are probably aware of whoever else may be replacing people as well as have designed techniques to monitor their replacements to ensure that they are still theirs.

We shouldn't fail however to remember that the CIA was established to provide on American and International Soil an extension of the Nazi Abwehr military espionage and disinformation agency. It has since successfully continued many Nazi programs including Mind Control, Agitation and Propaganda, Political Agents and Impostors, Infiltration of Media and Academia, Totalitarian Control of all citizens. The CIA is also an important actor in furthering the Nazi Eugenics and Genetic Engineering programs ranging from designer clones to population purges.

For this reason alone we can retain as representative the notion of ReplaCIAment of public figures. It is one of the cogs in the workings of their overall agenda of drumming in a Nazi New World Order. This NWO has both the same Globalist Agenda presented by the Third Reich during WWII to run the entire planet with a fascist centrally controlled Super State, it also works towards the earlier Nazi goal of an Occult Superman destined to genetically replace us all, with some form of super human Alien being. Their Black Operations biogenetic research laboratories have been engineering this for decades, and we are today witnessing increasing ReplaCIAments both to further their objectives and to provide additional testing of their technological trials.

Star and Flag!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Their Black Operations biogenetic research laboratories have been engineering this for decades, and we are today witnessing increasing ReplaCIAments both to further their objectives and to provide additional testing of their technological trials.

Thank you for your insight, Getsmart!

Dr. Beter was talking about a war of doubles going on between the Rothschilds & the Bolsheviks back in the late 1970's. He was talking about clones, synthetics & organic-robotoids being used for replaCIAments already back then. [Please see Getsmart's excellent Clone threads: Royals & Celebrities] Even though replaCIAment has been going on for a long time, I didn't know about it until I saw it had happened to Paul McCartney, but that's for another post...

You said your computer was targeted?

[edit on 9-2-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Background information on doubles

M.E. Clifton James as General Bernard Montgomery

Monty

James

... Perhaps the most famous political decoy, soldier M.E. Clifton James successfully impersonated General Bernard Montgomery ("Monty") for intelligence purposes during World War II.[7] ... Niven, then a Colonel in the Army Kinematograph Section, told James he was wanted to impersonate "Monty", as this would allow Montgomery to be somewhere else, so confusing the Germans. James had to learn Montgomery's gestures, mannerisms, gait and voice and had to give up smoking. Because James had lost his right-hand middle finger in the First World War, a realistic replacement was made. Even his wife had to be deceived and was both kept in the dark and sent back to Leicester. Once he was trained, his trip as "Monty" was to Gibraltar and from there to Algiers. "Monty's" presence succeeded in confusing the Germans in regard to the invasion plans...

"Political decoy," en.wikipedia.org...

If someone had decided to eliminate Monty & install James in his place, would you have noticed? ReplaCIAing someone is definitely possible.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
As we all (so far) on this thread are aware, there were the "many faces of Lee Harvey Oswald" to add to our growing list of known replaCIAments.

The first time I became interested in the concept of intelligence agencies using doubles was when I realized through JFK assassination research that not one but several doubles were used to impersonate LHO.

One of the purposes seems to have been, I'm not sure (Getsmart can help with this) but I think it is called "sheep dipping" when an impersonator does something in front of witnesses that will later incriminate the individual being impersonated.

For example, I think I remember (I'm a little hazy on this story because it's been so long ago when I read the book) from Jim Marrs' excellent book CROSSFIRE that witnesses came forward who said a guy was misbehaving on a rifle range (shooting across to hit other shooters' targets --- which is a very big no-no on a rifle range) and when confronted with an angry "who do you think you are" said "I'm Lee Oswald, so what?" in a loud voice and then left the range. These witnesses then reported to police they were sure it was "Oswald" misbehaving on the range. So, in essence, the double pretending to be Oswald incriminated the guy who was arrested (I'm not convinced the one arrested was "a" or "the" real Oswald, whatever "real" means in that case.

When you study the JFK assassination, it's number one, obvious it was an intelligence agency black ops and number two, there are so many layers of confusion it's very difficult to sort out the "real" and "true" from CIA actors playing parts in order to create a "legend".

I'm sure Getsmart can elucidate on some of these concepts... "sheep dipping" and "legend" being two favorite techniques of CIA and MI5 or whatever the MI in UK.

So much of the black ops are, I think, agents being actors playing roles. At one time, I theorized that every major figure surrounding "Oswald" and "Marina" plus the two of them, their scant "relatives" and in fact Ruby were ALL agency actors playing roles. We'll never know, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if LHO, Marina, Marguerite, brother Robert, the Paines, de Mohrenschilt, Jack Ruby plus all the other characters like David Ferrie, Clay Shaw and all the rest of them were all agent/actors playing roles.

Somehow, I think that the moment JFK was shot or moments later, LHO or the person set up to be LHO suddenly realized he was being framed. But before the shooting, I think LHO thought he was one of a team of agency operatives working an assignment of some sort. When LHO asked for "legal representation or someone to come forward" in jail, he was actually asking CIA/FBI to get him out of the frame up, but of course they were the ones who set him up and as terrifying as it is, I think he knew he'd been had and there was no way out. Of course, they shut him up by way of agent Ruby, probably after some part of the plan went wrong. I think LHO was supposed to have been killed within an hour or so of the assassination, but something went wrong.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Switching Yard,

Thank you for mentioning Lee Harvey Oswald. He is definitely worthy of discussion on this thread, & I will post about him soon. I think LHO or Alex Hiddell was a patsy in the true sense of the word.

Here are some scenarios for the use of doubles:

...The physical similarities of doubles allows intelligence agencies to place an individual in different places at the same time. One twin could be involved in an illegal or clandestine operation, while the second twin could be in a different location among people who could provide an alibi. If the first twin were identified by witnesses as having committed a crime, then s/he could be apprehended by authorities. When questioned, the first twin would simply provide the names of witnesses who were with the other twin in a different location when the crime was committed. When authorities interviewed those witnesses, and verified the story, the first twin would be released. Unless the authorities knew about the second twin, it would be very difficult to charge the first twin with a crime. In a professional and carefully planned covert operation, no one would realize what had happened, and both twins would walk away.

A similar covert operation could involve one of the twins, "C" (criminal), committing a crime while the second twin, "P" (Patsy - ex. Lee Harvey Oswald), was in a different location and knew nothing about what was happening. Twin "C" would commit the crime in the presence of witnesses, but twin "P" would be identified as the culprit and arrested. "P" would deny any involvement in the crime, but with numerous witnesses he would not be believed. If the twin "P" were killed before having a chance to tell about his twin, then the truth might never be known...

John Armstrong, JFK 101: An excerpt from "Harvey & Lee: How the CIA Framed Oswald" at www.jfkresear...m...

More on LHO coming soon...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
M.E. Clifton James as General Bernard Montgomery

Monty

Perhaps the most famous political decoy, soldier M.E. Clifton James successfully impersonated General Bernard Montgomery ("Monty") for intelligence purposes during World War II.

I recently watched the movie made of this historical event, with great interest as you may expect. Noteworthy was the emphasis on the psychological impact on the impostor, which mostly centered on his doubts about being found out. The deceit however was not advanced as an issue.

Movie: I Was Monty's Double

What mattered in the movie plot was the designing of techniques to quickly learn to impersonate, as well as the creation of a safety net web of complicities in the impostor's entourage. This, along with a concerted effort to conspire against and manipulate various people encountered, summed up the movie which was a glorification of usurping the role of an eminent personality. This was done by contrasting the "moments of glory" as a phony VIP with the drab and boring subservient real life of the doppelganger - - who was given a surprisingly wonderful opportunity to better himself by learning to behave like a big shot. The lesson learned: Self-importance is contagious.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
As we all (so far) on this thread are aware, there were the "many faces of Lee Harvey Oswald" to add to our growing list of known replaCIAments.

The first time I became interested in the concept of intelligence agencies using doubles was when I realized through JFK assassination research that not one but several doubles were used to impersonate LHO.

When you study the JFK assassination, it's number one, obvious it was an intelligence agency black ops and number two, there are so many layers of confusion it's very difficult to sort out the "real" and "true" from CIA actors playing parts in order to create a "legend".

I'm sure Getsmart can elucidate on some of these concepts... "sheep dipping" and "legend" being two favorite techniques of CIA and MI5 or whatever the MI in UK.

So much of the black ops are, I think, agents being actors playing roles. At one time, I theorized that every major figure surrounding "Oswald" and "Marina" plus the two of them, their scant "relatives" and in fact Ruby were ALL agency actors playing roles. We'll never know, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if LHO, Marina, Marguerite, brother Robert, the Paines, de Mohrenschilt, Jack Ruby plus all the other characters like David Ferrie, Clay Shaw and all the rest of them were all agent/actors playing roles.

Somehow, I think that the moment JFK was shot or moments later, LHO or the person set up to be LHO suddenly realized he was being framed. But before the shooting, I think LHO thought he was one of a team of agency operatives working an assignment of some sort. When LHO asked for "legal representation or someone to come forward" in jail, he was actually asking CIA/FBI to get him out of the frame up, but of course they were the ones who set him up and as terrifying as it is, I think he knew he'd been had and there was no way out. Of course, they shut him up by way of agent Ruby, probably after some part of the plan went wrong. I think LHO was supposed to have been killed within an hour or so of the assassination, but something went wrong.

Hi Switching Yard,

Thanks for your strong vote of confidence, but I am not yet familiar with the impersonation techniques you mentioned, although I had heard of such occurrences without knowing there was a name for such acts.

Regarding them all being accomplices conspiring to Take Out the President of the United States, you'd almost think you are pointing at a Conspiracy Theory ? But maybe your intuition was revealing. Here is another clue, which ties together the CIA, the Nazi aftermath transfer to the USA, and the Kennedy Assassination.

First, you should click to enlarge and download the highest resolution of the photograph presented for the past couple of years under the following link:

Wikipedia: Operation Paperclip

Then use your cursor to scroll to the right until you reach the center of that photograph, which has been downsized and displayed below, to see where the 2 individuals I have circled in RED are located in this picture.

Operation Paperclip Group Photo

Then take a closer look of these 2 men which I zoomed in on to enlarge from the fairly low quality original picture which was probably scanned from a print source, given its tell tale shadow pattern. Don't they look similar to 2 key individuals closely associated with the assassination of John F. Kennedy ?

Jack Ruby and Lee Harvey Oswald Lookalikes

There are others involved in the Kennedy Assassination who also appear to be in this photograph, which is presented by various sources on the Internet as regrouping former Nazi scientists working for the USA stationed at Fort Bliss New Mexico (a few miles south of Alamagordo). Also present in this same picture are several noteworthy founders of the CIA. Is this a coincidence, or trick photography ?

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Movie: I Was Monty's Double

What mattered in the movie plot was the designing of techniques to quickly learn to impersonate, as well as the creation of a safety net web of complicities in the impostor's entourage...

Getsmart,

Thank you for telling us about that movie. It sounds like a must-see for anyone interested in doubles research.

I believe the Illuminati-run entertainment industry is informing the public about imposter-replacements through books, movies and TV.

Imposter replacement in books, movies & TV

"The Man in the Iron Mask" (1998)

Plot summary:

Paris is starving, but the King of France is more interested in money and bedding women. When a young soldier dies for the sake of a shag, Aramis, Athos and Porthos band together with a plan to replace the king. Unknown to many, there is a 2nd king, a twin, hidden at birth, then imprisoned for 6 years behind an iron mask...

Aramis and Porthos think of a plan to take revenge on the king. Aramis points out that there is a man in an iron mask in a very secure prison, and that this man's existance can solve all present problems. So they free the king's hidden twin brother, and tell him who he is, as he of course feels free of guilt and has no idea whatsoever why he was imprisoned for 6 years with this mask forged around his head. The plan now is to replace the evil king with his brother at a masquerade party held soon. Only D'Artagnan still is guarding the king and so he has to turn against his old friends...

us.imdb.com...

"Dave" (1993)

Plot summary:

A presidential look-alike finds himself in the oval office "filling in" for the president who has fallen ill. Lacking the political savvy of the real president, "Dave" proceeds to govern the country with a refreshingly straight-forward approach. www.youtube.com...

Bill Mitchell is the philandering and distant President of the United States. Dave Kovic is a sweet-natured and caring Temp Agency operator, who by a staggering coincidence looks exactly like the President. As such, when Mitchell wants to escape an official luncheon, the Secret Service hires Dave to stand in for him. Unfortunately, Mitchell suffers a severe stroke whilst having sex with one of his aides, and Dave finds himself stuck in the role indefinitely. The corrupt and manipulative Chief of Staff, Bob Alexander, plans to use Dave to elevate himself to the White House - but unfortunately, he doesn't count on Dave enjoying himself in office, using his luck to make the country a better place, and falling in love with the beautiful First Lady...

us.imdb.com...

"Moon over Parador" is another movie that reveals the imposter-replacement agenda.

Plot summary:

Moon over Parador is a (1988) romantic comedy film, starring Richard Dreyfuss, Raul Julia and Sonia Braga. It is a remake of the 1939 film The Magnificent Fraud, based on the unpublished short story entitled "Caviare for His Excellency" by Charles G. Booth.

The film follows the exploits of Jack Noah (Dreyfuss), who is filming in the small, fictional South American country of Parador when the Paradorian president-for-life suddenly dies of a heart attack. Not wanting to lose his position in power, the president's right-hand man, Roberto Strausmann (Raul Julia) forces Jack to take the 'role of a lifetime' - that of the dead president, as the two men look so much alike. Jack accepts, eventually winning over the people and even the dead president's mistress, Madonna (Sonia Braga)...

From the description at www.youtube.com...

The CIA is also involved:

Then there is the archetypal fat, loud mouthed, ex-military, CIA operative; an early installment from the Korean war days, no doubt, who reminds Strausman and his fellow aristocratic conspirators that it is and has always been the agenda of the United States that makes their parasitic existence possible in the first place.

Moon over Parador
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10-2-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Found this on Wiki about the spy term "sheep dipping"...

"As it is used in the documentary The Men Who Killed Kennedy, the term also refers to the intentional broadcast of misleading details about oneself for the purposes of generating a cover prior to engaging in covert information gathering."

Here is a handy glossary of spy terms...

www.themasterofdisguise.com...

they've got a simple definition of the term "legend".

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Imposter-replaCIAment: Lee Harvey Oswald

Video: The Many Faces of Lee Harvey Oswald - "An investigation into the background of Lee Harvey Oswald including detailed analysis by Jack White into the multiple images of Oswald."

Photo array of "Lee Harvey Oswald":

... Perhaps most intriguing is the idea that there was not one Oswald, but two, that long before the shots in Dealey Plaza rang out, a secret organization -- maybe the CIA, maybe the KGB, maybe the FBI -- had recruited a look-alike to live a life parallel to Oswald's. Indeed, on various official records, ranging from Oswald's Marines examinations to his autopsy report, the suspect's height fluctuates from 5 feet 8 inches in 1956, 5 feet 11 inches in 1959 and 5 feet, 9 inches in 1963. Surely Oswald could have grown, but did he shrink?

A simple possibility is that doctors or other officials measured Oswald wrong. But critics also point to photographs taken of Oswald while he lived in Minsk in the Soviet Union. They show a man with a thicker face, thicker hair and a broader chin than the "real" Oswald. In another picture, Oswald stands next to his wife, who was supposed to have been 5 foot, 3 inches tall. Yet Oswald appears to be only a little taller than she. Had the "real" Oswald, the one born in New Orleans and the one who died at 24 in Dallas, been recruited to go underground while another American, a skilled agent of intelligence, was sent to Moscow in his place? After all, despite his status as a defector, Oswald returned to the United States in 1962 with little ado.

In another variation of the two-Oswalds theory, English author Michael Eddowes suggested in The Oswald File that Kennedy had been killed by a Soviet agent posing as Oswald. Yet when the body buried in Oswald's grave was exhumed in 1981, dental comparisons showed that the remains were those of the "historical" Oswald.

Further complicating matters is that, in the days before the assassination, Oswald look-alikes popped up all over the Dallas area. One, who identified himself as Lee Oswald and said he was in the market for a used car, took a vehicle on a lively spin, the speeds of which reached 70 miles per hour. The only trouble was, Lee Harvey Oswald was at home -- and he didn't know how to drive. Some acquaintances even said he was too uncoordinated to do so. After all, this was a man so clumsy he had accidentally shot himself in the arm.

There were also Oswald sightings at a barber's and in a furniture store and in a gun shop. A grocer said he cashed a $189 check -- a bigger one than Oswald was ever known to have had -- made out to "Harvey Oswald." On all these occasions, Oswald was known to have been somewhere else. Yet the witnesses said they were positive it had been him. Was someone setting up Oswald? ...

From The Mystery of Lee Harvey Oswald
By HOLLY HILDEBRAND
HoustonChronicle.com
www.chron.com...

During questioning in Dallas. LHO refused to explain why he was carrying an ID with "Alek Hiddell" on it:

2:00 - 2:15 P.M. Drive to Police Dept.

...No, Hidell is not my real name. . . .

10:30 A.M.-1:10 P.M. Interrogation, Capt. Will Fritz's Office

...The name Alek Hidell was picked up while working in New Orleans in the Fair Play for Cuba organization...

11:00 - 11:20 P.M. "Talked To" by Police Officer John Adamcik and FBI Agent M. Clements

"I was in Russia two years and liked it in Russia. . . . I am 5 ft. 9 in., weigh 140 lb., have brown hair, blue-gray eyes, and have no tattoos or permanent scars."

6:00 - 6:30 P.M. Interrogation, Captain Fritz's Office

... I will not say who wrote A. J. Hidell on my Selective Service card. [It was later confirmed that Marina Oswald wrote in the name Hidell.] . . .

From "The Last Words of Lee Harvey Oswald"
www.maebrussell.com...

Mr. LEAVELLE: He was asked if he had ever used the name of A. Hidell. He said no. And he was asked if he knew anybody by the name of A. Hidell and he said no. And then he was asked, "Isn't it true that when you was arrested, you had a picture I.D. on there with A. Hidell on it?" He said, "I believe that's correct." And he was asked, "Well, how do you explain that?" and he says, "I don't." He just cut it off like that.

Frontline transcript: Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald?
Air Date: November 16, 1993
www.pbs.org...

"Alek Hidell": Oswald's Forged Selective Service Card
When Oswald was arrested for the murder of Dallas police officer J.D. Tippit, he was carrying his own Selective Service Registration Card, along with this forged duplicate.

dagmar.lunarpages.com...

To be continued...

[edit on 10-2-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Cont'd from above: Lee Harvey Oswald

"Lee Harvey Oswald/unknown" (1950s-1963)
In 2004, researcher John Armstrong published a book entitled Harvey and Lee, which claimed to have identified a Lee Harvey Oswald double who had impersonated Oswald as part of an intelligence operation.

This remains unverified but impersonation of Oswald has featured in various John F. Kennedy theories for decades, based on Oswald's apparent use of aliases and conflicting eyewitness accounts of Oswald's behaviour. The first such claim was made in Professor Richard Popkins' The Second Oswald, published in 1964.

This position can even claim a measure of official support in the form of a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) memo dated June 3, 1960, from J. Edgar Hoover, stating that "there is a possibility that an imposter is using Oswald's birth certificate." [15]

Armstrong bases his claims on photo comparisons, which appear to show discrepancies in Oswald's physique and facial features. In some photos, Oswald appears to be scrawny with narrow features, while in others he appears thickset and broad (see right). Armstrong provides citations of apparently contradictory eyewitness testimony from the Warren Report, placing Oswald in two different locations at the same time.

He refers to these sightings as being of two individuals called 'Harvey' and 'Lee' and claims that this was premeditated impersonation, throughout Oswald's late childhood and into adult life, as part of the CIA's Project MKULTRA. It is Armstrong's claim that this impersonation was initially unrelated to the JFK assassination, but was later exploited by conspirators...

en.wikipedia.org...

... When I read the Warren Commission's final report on the assassination I was surprised to learn that they determined Oswald had been in Japan serving in the Marine Corps in 1957 and 1958 and was not in New Orleans...

When Oswald arrived in Atsugi, Japan, in September 1957 he met Zack Stout, a fellow Marine, ...

I asked Zack if Oswald studied Russian during that time and he said "Most of the time we were with a mobile radar unit. Shortly after he arrived we left Japan and traveled constantly from location to location in the South China Sea (beginning in November 1957). I know Oswald didn't attend any Russian classes or read any Russian books or listen to any Russian records. He didn't have anywhere to get such materials and if he had them we (Stout and fellow Marines) would have known about it. We slept in the same bunkhouse and most of the time worked on the same radar crew. The idea that Oswald studied Russian in Japan is ridiculous-it just didn't happen."2 ...

According to the Warren Commission, Oswald reported for duty at the Marine Corps Air Facility in Santa Ana, California, in December 1958. A month later he took, and passed, a military language exam in the Russian language. How was this possible? Where and how had Oswald studied and learned Russian? Fellow Marines who served with Oswald in Santa Ana remembered that he read Russian newspapers, listened to Russian records, and was interested in everything Russian...

th these documents in hand, I wondered aloud how Oswald could have been in Japan and New Orleans at the same time. I reminded the students about Jack White's video, "The Many Faces of Lee Harvey Oswald," in which White claimed that various photos of Lee Harvey Oswald were of two different people...

One book, Richard Popkin's "The Second Oswald," proposed there was an Oswald "double." Another book, Edward Epstein's "Legend of Lee Harvey Oswald," postulated that the Russians substituted a look-alike for the real Lee Harvey Oswald during his "defection" to the Soviet Union. Yet another book, "Alias Oswald" by Robert Cutler, claimed that a Russian-speaking person had been substituted for the American-born Lee Harvey Oswald while in the Marines. The Russian-speaking "Oswald," working for the CIA, then "defected" to Russia, married Marina, returned to the US, and was the person accused of assassinating President Kennedy...

One of the unexplained curiosities that arose from my studies, which perplexed and intrigued me, was Oswald's near perfect command of the Russian language, which was allegedly self-taught and perfected in a matter of months...

I studied Oswald's Marine Corps records to see if there was a time period during which he could have received language training, possibly at the Army Language School in Monterrey, CA. I began by listing the dates of his Marine Corps training, assignments, transfers, and duty stations on 1956, 1957, 1958 and 1959 calendars. I soon realized there was no time for Oswald to have taken Russian classes in boot camp (1956), ITR training (early 1957), aviation training in Jacksonville, Florida (March-April, 1957), or radar school in Biloxi (May-June, 1957). In August 1957, Oswald boarded the USS Bexar to Japan and no one saw him reading or studying Russian during the voyage....

JFK 101
An excerpt from "Harvey & Lee: How the CIA Framed Oswald"
by John Armstrong
www.jfkresearch.com...

TBC

[edit on 11-2-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Cont'd from above: Lee Harvey Oswald

Oswald in Japan - Oswald in New Orleans

Zack Stout, Bobby Warren, George Wilkins, and fellow Marines knew and worked with "Lee Harvey Oswald" on a daily basis from September 1957 thru May 1958. They remembered him as a regular guy from Texas who got drunk on occasions, liked Japanese women, never discussed political issues, never spoke a word of Russian, got into a number of fights, and occasionally talked about his family. Half way around the world, in New Orleans, Palmer McBride knew and worked with a "Lee Harvey Oswald" from October 1957 thru May 1958. But this Oswald did not drink, continuously talked about communism, said he wanted to kill President Eisenhower, never talked about his family or background, and never got into a fight...

... According to McBride's information and Marine Corps records it appeared that from October, 1957 thru August, 1958 there was a "Lee Harvey Oswald" living with his "mother" in either New Orleans or Fort Worth while a second "Lee Harvey Oswald" was stationed in Japan and his "mother" was working at Paul's Shoe store in Fort Worth. At first this sounded ridiculous, even though I had documents, photographs, and statements from people who were with Oswald in different locations at the same time...

Two Oswalds, but why?

...From conversations with Zack, I knew the Oswald who served in the Marines in Japan never discussed politics, never threatened to kill President Eisenhower, never spoke Russian, never read Russian books, and never listened to Russian records. From conversations with Palmer, I knew that the Oswald who lived in New Orleans constantly talked about politics and did threaten to kill President Eisenhower. I thought about Robert Cutler's book, "Alias Oswald," and began to consider the possibility that a Russian speaking person had been substituted for the real Lee Harvey Oswald in the Marine Corps.

Could the Oswald who worked with McBride in New Orleans have quit the Pfisterer Dental Lab in May 1958, arrived at the Marine base (MACS 9) in California in October where he assumed the identity of the real Lee Harvey Oswald who had been in Japan, and then "defected" to Russia? As improbable as it seemed, the Oswald who served at the Marine base in California during the first half of 1959 constantly discussed politics, supported Castro, favored communism, read Russian literature, was suddenly able to speak fluent Russian, and "defected" to the USSR in October, 1959. This person was very different from the young Marine who had been in Japan only a month earlier, and appears to be a different individual...

The library at the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA) has a small collection of JFK related material that includes many original newspaper clippings from 1963 and 1964. One of the clippings was from the November 1, 1959 issue of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram and concerned Oswald's "defection" to Russia.

What intrigued, and startled me, was the photograph of Lee Harvey Oswald-it didn't look anything like the Lee Harvey Oswald who was killed four years later by Jack Ruby nor did it look anything like most of the Oswald photographs published in the Warren Volumes. It did, however, look similar to a few of the photographs in Jack White's videotape, "The Many Faces of Lee Harvey Oswald." I then realized that the photographs in Jack White's video did indeed show the faces of two different "Lee Harvey Oswalds."

The Oswald in this photograph looks like a football player, with a large, "bull neck," and a "large, wide nose." It looks nothing like the small, thin, frail-looking man accused of assassinating the President, and reminded me again of Jack White's video, "The Many Faces of Lee Harvey Oswald."

I telephoned Jack, in Fort Worth, and suggested that we gather all of our photos of Lee Harvey Oswald and put them together, chronologically, in a poster. Jack thought it was a good idea and the result was a poster that contains 77 photographs of "Lee Harvey Oswald."

I soon had many documents that placed Oswald in two different locations at the same time, for each year from 1952 to 1963, and realized that two "Lee Harvey Oswalds" had been involved in some sort of intelligence operation from a very early age...

JFK 101
An excerpt from "Harvey & Lee: How the CIA Framed Oswald"
by John Armstrong
www.jfkresearch.com...

Use of doubles: creating an alibi

A "covert operation" could involve one of the twins, "C" (criminal), committing a crime while the second twin, "P" (the Patsy - ex: Lee Harvey Oswald), was in a different location and knew nothing about what was happening. Twin "C" would commit the crime in the presence of witnesses, but twin "P" would be identified as the culprit and subsequently arrested. "P" would adamantly deny any involvement in the crime, but with numerous witnesses he would not be believed. If the crime was serious, and twin "P" was killed before having a chance to tell authorities about his twin, then the truth about the crime might never be known.

www.jfkresearch.com...

Is this what happened - the twin was killed before he could reveal the truth about the crime?

Jack Ruby pumps Oswald full of hot lead in the basement of the Dallas Police Department, live on national television. The date was November 24, 1963.

dagmar.lunarpages.com...

[edit on 12-2-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well thought out and researched thread. S&F

I came to thread because a couple of years ago, I heard a strange thing in the state of awareness prior to sleep. I heard "They switched Hilary's" it was so odd I woke up, although I was not completely asleep. It just made me wonder and I felt it applied to this thread. I have not cared for her since then. LOL

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
I came to thread because a couple of years ago, I heard a strange thing in the state of awareness prior to sleep. I heard "They switched Hilary's" it was so odd I woke up, although I was not completely asleep.

Hi, Cindy! Thank you so much for contributing to this thread. It's interesting that you mention Hilary Clinton. I was watching a fairly new video with her a couple of weeks ago, & my gut feeling/6th sense was telling me that she'd been switched. I have not researched it enough to make the call at this point, though. I will look into it...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Imposter-replaCIAment: Osama bin Laden

Another 'New Message' From The Ghost Of Bin Laden? (C2C AM)

Benazir Bhutto: Bin Laden was Murdered (at 2:15)

Good Morning America learns that Bin Laden is CIA

...Several previous Bin Laden tapes have been denounced as fake, including a 2002 audio tape which was not authentic according to a Swiss research institute. Experts at the Lausanne-based Dalle Molle Institute for Perceptual Artificial Intelligence compared the tape with 20 earlier recordings of Bin Laden and concluded that the November 2002 tape was fraudulent, in other words that it was someone pretending to be Bin Laden.

In 2007, the last “new” video of Bin Laden, appearing with a dyed beard, was found to have freezes in the sections where the Al Qaeda leader referred to current events.
A leading expert on Bin Laden, Duke University professor Bruce Lawrence, is also adamant that the so called “9/11 Confession” tape, released shortly after the attacks, is an outright fake that has been used by US intelligence agencies to deflect attention from “conspiracy theories” about 9/11.

Every single notorious Bin Laden tape released since 2001 has contained vague non-specific messages and in many cases the footage is old and re-hashed.
While the majority of Americans will glance at the headlines and note that Goldstein has re-surfaced with a vengeance, the truth remains that Bin Laden, according to anyone in the know, is long dead...

“Bin Laden” Tape: Pathetic Attempt To Bolster Crumbling Global Warming Scam
Dead nemesis has impeccable timing once more as he blames U.S. for climate change
Steve Watson
www.prisonplanet.com...

And just on a side note:

The Osama-replaCIAing "9-11 Mastermind," "Sheikh Khalid Mohammed," has been made to resemble Osama Bin Laden. When "Sheikh Khalid Mohammed" was first trotted out by the CIA mind-control media machine back in 2002/2003, he was made to resemble Saddam Hussein.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join