It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof: A Pentagon picture montage from start to finish

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Exactly what eyewitness saw that plane fly away? I dont recall hearing or seeing any things about a plane actually being seen flying away from the Pentagon right away after the fireball. The only plane I heard about was the C-130, which shadowed the Flight77 right up to the impact, and then circle around and flew off. Thats about it.

You do know the complexities and ramifications of setting off a large amount of explosives inside a building while having a very low and fast 757 fly right over at the moment of detonation right?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer
WOW! If these exist, and I have spent a great deal of energy looking for these, please do post them.

you must not have searched much!

www.aerospaceweb.org...

www.aerospaceweb.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
that we saw an airplane crash into the Pentagon.

Why didnt you post the pictures of a 757 undercarriage found inside the Pentagon?

Why didnt you post the picture of a 757 wheels found inside the Pentagon?

Why didnt you post the picture of a 757 engines found inside the Pentagon?

Why didnt you post the picture of 757 damage caused to the outside of the Pentagon before it collapsed?

Why didnt you post the evidence of where the body parts from Flight 77 were found inside the Pentagon?

Why didnt you post the picture of 757 wreckage on the lawn outside the Pentagon?

All these pictures have been posted here many times before, but of course you ignore them as they destroy your silly theory that a 757 did not crash into the Pentagon!

WOW! If these exist, and I have spent a great deal of energy looking for these, please do post them. I would be forever grateful.

Cheers.

Oh... I had Dereks on my ignore list from some time ago...

I agree - if you have these pictures NOW is the time to post them dude.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Why didnt you post the pictures of a 757 undercarriage found inside the Pentagon?

Why didnt you post the picture of 757 damage caused to the outside of the Pentagon before it collapsed?

Why didnt you post the evidence of where the body parts from Flight 77 were found inside the Pentagon?

Why didnt you post the picture of 757 wreckage on the lawn outside the Pentagon?

All these pictures have been posted here many times before, but of course you ignore them as they destroy your silly theory that a 757 did not crash into the Pentagon!

WOW! If these exist, and I have spent a great deal of energy looking for these, please do post them. I would be forever grateful.

Cheers.

I second that! I've never seen any of those pictures either. Post em up.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I can imagine it would take some planning to execute such a ruse. With America going to war over this, would it really be that hard to take the time to do it right? Movie stunts are harder than timing an explosion to a passing plane...

The Pentagon worker that saw the plane fly away is interviewed on the video I posted on page 1.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a cruise missile looks a lot like an aircraft sounds like an aircraft and if anyone just had a split second to see before it hit the pentagon they would probably mistake for an airplane. it could be painted to look like an airliner, the warhead could be modified to cause whatever damage u want and the small wings could explain the lack of damage to the building that a 120 ft wing span of a boeing would have caused.

possible scenario: mission is compartmentalized. ie left hand does not know what right hand is doing. rumsfield as sec. of defense second in command of us military forces orders or has someone order a general to deliver cruise missile to destination x, month's to a year in advance. general is told it is for an afgan/cia mission or told nothing military structure is to follow orders not question them. no alarms raised routine military equipment transfer. co conspirator, cia, or an unknown like-minded off-the-grid operatives take control of missile. operatives prepare, paint and arm missile for mission told to stand by and wait for orders. signal is collapse of world trade buildings, missile is launched and aimed at the least populated section of the building which happened to be under renovations at the time to minimize causalties. common knowledge to rumsfield. total needed for operation: 1 leader- rumsfield, 1-3 operatives - one trusted operation leader of extremely high rank within bush-cheney-rumsfield regime with military weapons expertize and 2-3 consirators to prepare, operate and launch missile. total 4. conspirators bought off with high promotions, prestige and money. silence ensured, penatlies treason and execution.

easy op for the people with the money, intent , arrogance, connections and will. sound like anybody.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2187373d7593.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 6-2-2010 by randomname]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
" This picture is a closeup, also by Daryl Donley. Note the pieces of the Pentagon blown outward, indicating the explosion came from within the Pentagon building itself.
There was never an airplane inside the Pentagon, because the original damage was only about 12 feet high. "

That particular picture is a Mystery indeed, but I am sure some Goverment Lacky Apologist Scientist will find some BS answer to give people as an explaination for it ......

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Now about those photos of the engine etc...

My first question is what is it doing OUTSIDE on the lawn. Those engines weigh 6 tonnes each and were travalling at 500kph.
They seemed to find only 1, and there is the possibility that it had been placed there by someone after the crash.
For now, can we agree to stick to the photos in the first post - and stick to the topic of the damage to the Pentagon itself. Once again, if you accept those photos as correct- unmanipulated - can someone describe how a Boeing could have made that damage.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

If only they'd thought of building the Pentagon and the WTC out of...those giant wood and plastic cable reels from your picture.

None of this would of ever happened.

Oh well, you live and learn eh.

NOTE: All government civil contractors; Build sensitive structures using wood and plastic cable reels..large if poss. They're tougher than an airliner's engines, and in heat tests, they outlast lesser materials, such as..metal..and steel and titanium and more!

They're a flipping miracle! Get your's today!

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

you must not have searched much!

www.aerospaceweb.org...

www.aerospaceweb.org...

Perhaps i need a visit to Specsavers, but i dont see any proof of what your saying with the links you provided?

Only one picture in your links shows an engine on A lawn, that could be ANY lawn, No?

I dont see >

..the picture of a 757 wheels found inside the Pentagon? I only see wheels!
..the pictures of a 757 undercarriage found inside the Pentagon? I only see an undercarraige!
..the picture of a 757 engines found inside the Pentagon? I only see an engine!
..the evidence of where the body parts from Flight 77 were found inside the Pentagon? I dont see ANY bodies in your links!

You see, your questions dont tally up with the links you provided. Yes, you gave links to pictures of damaged plane parts, however nothing in those links show any evidence they where from the Pentagon.

Do you have any other links that show what you speak of that are actually ON the Pentagon lawn? Ya know, perhaps wide angle images that show the damgaged engine parts ON the Pentagon lawn?

Be safe and be well

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Spiro]

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just in case you didn't know why and where the Pentagon was hit then read this.

"The day after US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld announced that the military had lost $2.3 trillion, the accountants responsible for tracking the money were killed when American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon."

Only it wasn't an airplane.

Before the attack the finance unit tasked with finding the "missing money" was moved to where the attack took place because there were renovations taking place at the same time so the conspirators moved them there. This fact is crucial to understanding just one of the motives of 911.

www.matador94.nl...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

My first question is what is it doing OUTSIDE on the lawn.

Oh dear, here we have a conspiracy theorist who has no idea at all how the Pentagon was built! I strongly suggest you have a look at some aerial pictures of the Pentagon....

For now, can we agree to stick to the photos in the first post

Why would that be? Because you do not want to look at photo's that totally destroy the no plane hit the Pentagon conspiracy theory!

This is typical of all conspiracy theorists, they totally ignore all the evidence that destroys their silly conspiracy theory!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Styki

My best guess would be that the plane destined for the pentagon was the one rumsfeld told us was shot down over Pennsylvania.

Just my opinion though.

To dereks ...

I too would like to see you post up all those photos you mentioned...they might change my opinion of what happened there. Thanks!

WE Surround them...Think about that.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Wow. So a solid 6 tonne engine bounces off the wall but a flimsy fuselage penetrates 3 levels of concrete. Wow.

So who again is in denial and ignoring evidence and common sense?

Please please explain how a Being impact is consistent with the OPs photos?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EndtheFed

took awhile to load, so here it is embedded

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well, I can shoot someone in the head with a pistol and put some hairs from a bear fur near the corpse. That obviously means that bear has killed the man. I don't care about your silly little bullet hole pictures because media has shown so many bear fur pictures that no one thinks of anything else but bears.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Wow. So a solid 6 tonne engine bounces off the wall

who said it bounced off the wall? You have not looked at any aerial pictures of the Pentagon, have you!!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So...where did the passengers from the flight go, if their flight didn't hit the Pentagon?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Traveling at full speed it would hard for anyone to correctly identify one of these if it was painted like an American Airlines color scheme. The human recognition senses would automatically assume "an american airlines commericial plane".

To see how big a Global Hawk is.....

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
So...where did the passengers from the flight go, if their flight didn't hit the Pentagon?

My thinking exactly. Instead of virtual screaming at each other, why not post pics from both sides and open the discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join