It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthrax contaminated Herion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Anthrax Herion

British authorities today warned drug users that heroin in London was highly likely to be contaminated with anthrax, after a first confirmed case there and following nine deaths in Scotland.

“While public health investigations are ongoing, it must be assumed that all heroin in London carries the risk of anthrax contamination,” said Dr. Brian McCloskey, who is director of the Health Protection Agency (HPA) in London.

“Heroin users are advised to cease taking heroin by any route, if at all possible, and to seek help from their local drug treatment services.”

McCloskey added that the risk to the general population was “negligible.”

Anthrax has been found in 19 heroin users in Scotland since December and nine of those people died, six of them in the Glasgow area, officials said

Gee I wonder how that happened. maybe someone didn't like the CIA trying to take over the poppy fields in Afaganstan....hmmm

Really intrested to here other thought on this one. And what else is Anthrax going to show up in?

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Darn what's a junkie got to do to catch a break anymore!

Addiction is no laughing matter though, and neither is Anthrax.

Do what Nancy Regan would do and just say no to Anthrax!

Though it's a new twist on the War on Terror (the people being attacked actually doing something for a change to terrorize the people attacking them) this could put a big crimp in CIA profits and black operations.

That sad truth is it will do little to scare hardcore junkies, but it might really be putting a scare in the CIA.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well; if this helps get people to quit the drug there may be some merit to a scare tactic like this.

As to the source of the Anthrax; this could be shadow government at work. Clean up the streets a bit.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ever met a heroine addict? Knowing this won't stop them from indulging. They literally need the drug to keep them alive....so it's "six of one, half a dozen of the other" for them.

Wonder what terrorist faction is responsible for this? You know it's not the dealers, as a dead customer is not a good "return customer".

It's sad really....everything about it.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Heroin is a very hard habit to kick. In fact the saying kicking the habit is from involuntary leg spasms that constantly make your legs kick as the opoid receptors in the body slowly starve and die.

The body actually treats opium which heroin is a form of as a nutrient. The body actually stops producing its on serotonins in favor of the much more plentiful amount of serotonins in the opium. Serotonins are what keep our central nervous system balanced and causes a sense of euphoria and happiness.

It takes about one to two months for the body to start producing it's own serotonins again so part of withdrawal is major depression.

Because the body considers opum a nutrient and develops opoid receptors throughout the body to process it the painful sensation of those receptors dying, uncontrolled shaking and nausea, sweats and sleeplesness can last up to two weeks in someone with a heavy habit.

This is why most junkies would take the risk of getting Anthrax rather than attempting to stop cold turkey.

Methadone which is what government treatment centers provide in controlled dozes is actually even more addictive than heroin and has even worse side effects quiting cold turkey.

As a result while it's possible but relatively unpleasant to kick heroin cold turkey its almost impossible to quit Methadone in a similiar fashion.

Remember its a proven fact that Marijuana consumption leads straight to heroin use!

So just say no to drugs boys and girls!

Say no to Anthrax too!

But never say no to ProtoplasmicTraveler!

[edit on 5/2/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Darn what's a junkie got to do to catch a break anymore!

Addiction is no laughing matter though, and neither is Anthrax.

That sad truth is it will do little to scare hardcore junkies, but it might really be putting a scare in the CIA.

I know this is a serious matter.... but the Karma in this thought seems so ironic....

You think this is a little 'gift' from the Taliban...? Narcoterrorism, finally in place.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Maxmars]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Actually no, this is a gift from the Chinese/Hong Kong Triads finally looking to recapture the market with South Eastern Asian heroin.

The Taliban would never bite the CIA hand that feeds them.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Remember its a proven fact that Marijuana consumption leads straight to heroin use!

Great post you made...kudos.

but this little bit here is simply dumb...and the cause of soo much disinfo out there to begin with.

MaryJ does not lead to anything besides pringles. However, saying that X is just as bad as Z may corrupt the mind of someone whom decides to experiment with X.

well hell, if they lied about X, then might as well give Y and Z a try anyhow since I already am on this road.

legalize marijuana!

and btw, not a smoker anymore...been off it for many years, never went further because of it and was far more mild than getting wasted...also caused far less issues when stoned verses drunk (except for the requirement of doubling my exercise up due to munchy madness)

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Great post you made...kudos.

but this little bit here is simply dumb...and the cause of soo much disinfo out there to begin with.

MaryJ does not lead to anything besides pringles. However, saying that X is just as bad as Z may corrupt the mind of someone whom decides to experiment with X.

well hell, if they lied about X, then might as well give Y and Z a try anyhow since I already am on this road.

legalize marijuana!

and btw, not a smoker anymore...been off it for many years, never went further because of it and was far more mild than getting wasted...also caused far less issues when stoned verses drunk (except for the requirement of doubling my exercise up due to munchy madness)

You mean it was the Pringles that led to heroin use!

I knew there wasn’t something quite right about those marvelously perfectly formed baked not fried pressed dehydrated reconstituted potato concoctions in the space age sealed can!

For the record I am keeping with ATS’s anti-drug policy and reminding boys and girls to never take any prescription medication that the doctor hasn’t specifically prescribed for you and your current illness. Throw all unused pills away down the toilet once you are feeling better!

Just say no to Drugs, and just say no to Anthrax!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
delete any thread that says something as stupid as marijuana leads to heroin use

look if that was even 1 percent true, there would be a significantly larger amount of people in need of methadone

marijuana is almost harmless compared to almost any other pharmaceutical drug

anyone continuing to shout this dumb as hell propaganda should have to sit through hours of educational reprograming

ignorance and dis info is really hurting this world

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

Actually if you read the whole thread before posting you would know that the critical minds of ATS have gotten together and discovered that marijuana use leads to Pringle use and Pringle use leads to heroin use!

Evidently as far as our exhuastive research (5 minutes) was able to discover that Marijuan users who don't then tun to Pringles Potatoe Chips don't develop a heroin habit. Marijuana users that do turn to Pringles Potatoe Chips do develop a heroin habit.

It's all here in the thread and science is science!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I believe some may have missed the humour in your posts, PT.

I laughed though, fret not.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LususNaturae
I believe some may have missed the humour in your posts, PT.

I laughed though, fret not.

This is one of the tragedies of ATS it is true I have earned the distinction of a 'Fine Conspiracist' and am but one round of forum staff applause away from having 'simply stunning insight' (hint hint hint), but some where in all those conspiracies and my simply stunning insight (one round of staff applause away hint, hint, hint) is also a fine sense of humor!

I am glad you got the humor in it.

However I think it's pretty darn clear that aspirin use leads to marijuana use, which sometimes does lead to Pringles use, which as we have discovered on this thread leads to heroin use, and heroin...well it leads to anthrax, so just say no to anthrax and other forms of bovine mad cow disease!

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

However I think it's pretty darn clear that aspirin use leads to marijuana use, which sometimes does lead to Pringles use, which as we have discovered on this thread leads to heroin use, and heroin...well it leads to anthrax, so just say no to anthrax and other forms of bovine mad cow disease!

Dude, I am so glad I read this post! I had just taken two asprin and was about to open this exotic cylinder that contains some grade A munchies, when I scrolled down and read this.

I promptly disposed of the horrid tube and grabbed a bag of Doritos. Thanks Protoplasmic! I'll stick to my asprin and watch how I snack from now on.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
if this was outside of ats, i would have been able to find the humor in it, but unfortunately ats isnt exactly as open as many would wish to think, there is very biased censorship that takes place here regarding facts, policies, and laws regarding this topic here on ats, and personally i feel the situation should be taken more seriously until ats does relax their censorship

no offense to anyone here especially the creator of the thread, but like was said the whole thing seems to be a joke, yet when more serious things are put here on ats, they are stifled almost immediately and that is a real concern of mine, they let the false propaganda and jokes stay up but they wont allow us to publish any truths

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Dramey]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I was looking at this thread for information on this anthrax'd up heroin addicts .... and i think i have just came accross possibly the single most retarded statement ever to appear on ATS . (please read the quote above... sorry if i offend op)

what can i say, i personaly know 100's of people, and not one of them is a heroin addict (remembering, i cannot say certain things outright of this post will disapear).

where did you get that statement???? did you talk to frank or something?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I know like, 50 people... probably less actually. And 3 of them are heroin addicts. They also smoke weed. And cigarettes. And when they have headaches - they don't even use tylenols! They have the be-all-end-all cure for headaches (for an hour or so...)

anyway, so far - acetaminophen leads to marijuana leads to pringles leads to heroin. Got it.

wait.... i've taken acetaminophen! i've eaten pringles! dear god... i'm going to get infected!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Are you joking? have you ever had marijuana? It is NOT a gateway drug to heroin. Coming from an ex mj addict with a partner who is a recovered heroin/meth user it is most certainly not true. That's something someone completley misinformed would say, someone who has only listened to mainstreams opinion on Marijuana.

if you are taking the p*** then sorry for jumping down your throat.

[edit on 12/2/2010 by bkaust]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
In my understanding , the curiosity leads to drugs use and abuse .

For a young human being to be under the influence of either a drink or a drug , including MJ , is dumb beyond understanding .

I would legalise ALL substances and educate the population about the true nature of mind altering substances .

As for the Antrax in Heroin issue , well , I think it is just a scare tactic . Drug market would wipe out the dirty batch from within .

The drug trade is a serious business and as such the controllers of this industry would not want their audience to give up their product .

They would get rid of the dirty batch and things would go back to how things were , i.e business as usual .

Gotta love this planet .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join