It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA coffins?!? Mystery! Where did they go?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

That is because they were not coffins.... just like the so called FEMA camps, just conspiracy theory nonsense

Damn,damn that conspiracy nonsense! How droll of the proles to speculate on a conspiracy forum !

Sorry dude,just playing with ya

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I can understand the full run in the manufacture process.

The thing that is not understandable is the storage in bizarre places... Open fields, not secured, in the middle of farmland, in the forest...

These things aren't cheap. It would make no sense to leave them lying around exposed to the elements like that.

Also, look for ANY recent info on them (pictures, etc)... it seems to have all disappeared. Do you honestly know ANY conspiracy buffs who give up that easily?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
guys...oh my god..lol...to argue over something so stupid. Look here you go, so you can all sleep easier tonight.

They are grave liners...nothing more, nothing less...they are made to hold a coffin, they are NOT coffins....

They are still stored at the company here in GA...yes there are still thousands of them and I just drove by there 2 weeks ago on my way to training....

They are still making them and shipping them WORLDWIDE!!! Lots of people die EVERYDAY and need to be buried and since there are LAWS on how we bury people these liners are in need.

No conspiracy...No nothing here except a company smart enough to get into the business of death...which as we all know these days makes you a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Stop ruining the fun with your facts, dude. Your ruining someones sunday. LOL.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Your right...its Super Bowl Sunday...my bad....ok people listen up...those ARE FEMA coffins and the word here in GA is 1.5 million people are to be killed by FEMA using MK-Ultra secret soldiers stationed in Idaho, who will then transport the bodies here to GA and bury using these coffins. Word is 5 bodies per container...that way they can think GREEN and not use up so much space....good luck Saints.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Please note, I posted a known negative and I got star. ok, folks here you go, those things give me the creeps and your right cold as in a morgue... so they are probably treated for exposure to the cold.
I think they are something like soilngreen boxes, like meat processing boxes.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Can someone explain the massive exposed stockpiles of them in areas where they AREN'T manufactured? (ie, NOT GA)

As I stated before, my friend Sarah the mortician explained that they are often used as the burial boxes themselves... no coffins. She explained that it would take too much time and energy to cremate larger numbers of people (in the event of disease) and that these boxes created a seal to "seal in the freshness" as she joked. Morticians are wierd.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

It could be as simple as cost.

It may be cheaper to truck them elsewhere, where it's cheaper to loan the land to store them instead of keeping them close but paying more.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It still doesn't make sense that you would store an item that you intend to sell in decent condition outside in the elements like that.

Have you seen what the sun does to plastic?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
They should make a literal FEMA concentration camp for people who believe this BS, then they'd finally be right about something

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Well]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Well
They should make a literal FEMA concentration camp for people who believe this BS, then they'd finally be right about something

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Well]

I would love to thank you for that comment... it shows the depth of your critical thinking skills.

So, show me just how it is 'BS' as you put it.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
They're still there unless.......they shipped them to HAITI 2 weeks before the Earthquake strike.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Given the mass graves situation in Haiti, I am not thinking that is where they are.

Could they have been shipped to more subtle locations?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
EDIT: My bad, I missread something posted here. Mods please delete this

[edit on 8-2-2010 by zombiemann]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
No need to delete it.

We will just put it in a FEMA coffin and bury it!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ok, check this out...

Here is the patent on the FEMA Coffins... turns out they are for easy cremation!

This is the link: FEMA Multi-Function Cremation Coffin Patent

Take note that Vantage is owned by Rowan Tech., which does business mainly with the DOD, and whose main products include industrial grade incinerators and furnaces...

Ok, let's see someone deny THAT as real!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So seriously... am I actually the only one on ATS a little concerned about this?!?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
So seriously... am I actually the only one on ATS a little concerned about this?!?

Yes, people know what they are, there is no conspiracy about them. Just like the FEMA concentration camp nonsense people have moved on

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It just looks to me like people accepted the first explaination of what they were as fact without any questioning whatsoever (which SHOCKS me on ATS!!!)

If you look into the patent, they aren't liners at all. They are incindeary coffins. I guess some people won't be willing to question it till they are IN one!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join