It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA coffins?!? Mystery! Where did they go?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
For quite some time, there was discussion on ATS about the Fema Coffins - stored out in plain sight - in some strange areas. What was interesting about this was the VAST NUMBER of them!

Then, all of a sudden...
OOF:.... no more discussion, no more information.

So, are they gone? Moved? In use?

Where did they go? Is it still the plan to use them on us?

What about the people mover train cars?

If you have any information about any of this or data to share, PLEASE do so!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Are you talking about the coffins missing or the ATS threads? As far as I know the coffins are still in Georgia, if youve heard otherwise please post your source.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Teenage rednecks are using them for a pasture party!!!

Rocket fuel in one, beer in another, beds to sleep off the booze for all of their friends

Or it could just be "$500 hammers" for a pork budget item.

Who knows. Out in the sun, they arent going to last to dang long!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I thought the threads died off because some one actually talked to the people that made them. Didn't it come down to the fact that they weren't coffins they were grave liners that are sold to funeral homes around the country?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
For quite some time, there was discussion on ATS about the Fema Coffins - stored out in plain sight - in some strange areas. What was interesting about this was the VAST NUMBER of them!

Then, all of a sudden...

That is because they were not coffins.... just like the so called FEMA camps, just conspiracy theory nonsense

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi Dereks,

reply to post by dereks

That is because they were not coffins.... just like the so called FEMA camps, just conspiracy theory nonsense.

Please enlighten us, what do you feel they were?

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
Didn't it come down to the fact that they weren't coffins they were grave liners that are sold to funeral homes around the country?

Yes they were
miseryindex2008.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Also those were coffins, what eles they could be?

As shown in the above link, grave liners.

Why not visit the link and find out exactly what they are for?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm interested are they still there and what exactly was the use? links would be great and what about the other thread?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I also would be interested to know. Are the grave liners still there or have they been distributed. There were apparently a lot of them to distribute so if they have been, you'd think someone would have noticed?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So are they still being stored or are they gone?

Maybe they got shipped to Haiti!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by YourPopRock

Then, all of a sudden...

That is because they were not coffins.... just like the so called FEMA camps, just conspiracy theory nonsense

"Conspiracy theory nonsense" on ATS?!?!?

The HECK you say!

I have a friend of mine who is a funeral director and mortician in Milwaukee, WI... she is familiar with the poly containers known as the FEMA coffins. You are both right... YES, they are coffin liners... but YES, they are frequently used as the coffins themselves!!!!

Now, why would a company who sells these things leave them in massive stockpiles in various parts of the country on land that they don't even own completely unsecured? Also, why would you manufacture that much back stock only to let it weather the elements outside???

Either I smell BS or a company who makes the worst business decisions in history.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
exactly ,poprock no way would they have orders for half a million of thees things, to sit out in a field.Unless the NWO is behind scheduleor the pandemic didn`t pan out

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by freeradical1

Don't believe Alex Jones. Read the link. There are not orders for half a million.

These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net.

In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year. Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged their burial.

[edit on 2/6/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Now, why would a company who sells these things leave them in massive stockpiles in various parts of the country on land that they don't even own completely unsecured? Also, why would you manufacture that much back stock only to let it weather the elements outside???

Should they worry about people stealing them?

I am not sure how Polyguard became associated with the burial vaults that are stored in Georgia. Those vaults are manufactured by our competitors in Georgia. However, the manufacturers own the property they are stored on and there is no big secret surrounding the vaults. Because of the manufacturing costs and the ability to manufacturers 2 parts probably ever 2-5 minutes, once the process begins, to be cost effective you manufacture until your raw products are gone. This creates inventory that can be rotated and used as needed.

[edit on 2/6/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Everyone has a right to post here, even if their opinions are different than yours (in general). This site is open to everyone, as long as they follow ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use.

Also, please remember Courtesy Is Mandatory.

[edit on February 6th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I would suspect they are made from a plastic that may become brittle after exposure to cold weather, so they might have moved them to prevent natural distruction.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Doubtful.

They're designed to withstand being buried in the ground indefinitely, without collapse in any temperature or climate.

I don't think the question here is the caskets going missing, it's the drop off on the discussion of them.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This is the problem with conspiracies about supposed all-powerful-groups:

On the hand, you must accept that they are omnipotent and not to be stopped -

on the other hand, they have to be so stupid and incompetent that some minutes of surfing on the internet is enough to expose them.

Cognitive Dissonance, anyone?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join