It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Moon Anomaly #2 *Captured On Video* - The Flash

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Now for a completely different type of Moon anomaly, I call it "the flash". I'd like you to take particular notice of the area where the flash takes place - interesting place on the far side called Tsiolkovskiy, and the flash is quite near it...

Original JAXA Link:

What's that? A hot pixel? I think NOT! A flash of dirt? Is space that dirty? Lightening perhaps? But that would imply the Moon has weather! A rescue beacon from a stranded Apollo astronaut caught in a time vacuum? Perhaps! Or something else?!

Also note what I think is a camera marker on the 3rd sequence circled (you see on many of the other JAXA videos) - I do not think this is dirt - or a UFO (be cool if it were though). And no I do NOT think this is the "rocket" in the other video I posted.

Whatever it is, to quote George H. Leonard - "Somebody else is on the Moon" ...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I think perhaps that pill from the back of Kaneda's jacket has pushed the envelope for moon researcher turned lunatic.

I'm no professional video editor or forensic cinematographer but it would appear to be an innocent set of pixels that flash up.

They are quite obviously rectangular, too large to exist as a physical body and only there for the briefest of moments. Much like fragmented data is when watching it play back.

I could be way off base here though so I'll defer opinion until those who are better in the know state what they think it is.

I like the smiley face moon by the way

-m0r

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It could be a stray photon caught on film, or radioactive burst of some sort....

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
What do we actually see when we look up at the Moon with the naked eye? We make out a configuration of irregular bright and dark markings - not a close representation of any familiar object. But, almost irresisitibly, our eyes connect the markings, emphasizing some, ignoring others. We seek a pattern, and we find one. Another case of moon illusion.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
You've got a sharp eye WZN!

Hey, did you know the Apollo astronauts saw flashes on the lunar surface? And that one astronaut didn't "want this to get out" ?

(Apollo 16 Black Box DSE Transcripts)

Here an Apollo 14 astronaut see a flash with his eyes open - And then forty minutes of transcript goes blank... (there's forty minutes that didn't "get out"
):

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
@m0r1arty very funny! Made me laugh -thanks for that

E1 - extremely interesting - now this is a theory of mine... I know many will think I have overdosed on red pills when I say it but....

Looking very hard at these videos, for some reason I feel these are the original Apollo videos (which we are only seeing now) - compared to the Apollo still images - there are so many similarities, and not just because it is the same place. I just think something is fishy about them... hmmm maybe not

Also there are a few videos where it looks almost like some kind of filter has been used to camouflage certain areas - not that we could accuse NASA of doing this - because they never lie huh?
What exactly does JAXA stand for
Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency - interesting.

To me the flash locality is the red flag - anywhere else on the video and I would have been 50-50.

Another Kubrick tie in is when the astronaut says "eyes wide open" - hmmm Stanley wouldn't have got the name of his movie "Eyes Wide Shut" from this do you think?

[edit on 2-2-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Here is a funny for you:

(People who suffer from StarWars are more likely to see what I'm talking about))

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hmm...Personally I think it's a random pixel flash and as proof of there being anomalous pixel data if you look as the camera starts to see Tsiolkovskiy notice the crown of the volcano thing, it's moving.

When in fact it's not it's just a digital camera trick..

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
When in fact it's not it's just a digital camera trick..

Please find and present us with an example from another JAXA video that also produces this flashing effect. You only have to find and post one like it - just one.

That will seal the deal on the whole thing and we can close the book on it once and for all.

*WZN, You called a JAXA anomaly a NASA anomaly - Again. You're gonna confuse people....

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Look at this video:

www.youtube.com...

Notice anything strange? It is supposed to be a flyby of the 'Apollo 17 landing site.

Keith Laney's Forum was talking about it - he made a pic:
www.keithlaney.net...

Another pic:

*I think this might have been resolved if we could only speak the weird language of the Japanese People....

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

The only astute one to pick that up was you..heh.

Well lets not be so hard on the new kids on the block JAXA - and if you look each video has a NASA logo on it...so what's the saying "better the devil you know". *wink*

But yeah JAXA better start coming clean, or they'll have a whole new generation of Moon Anomalists knocking each other over trying to get them! A situation i wouldn't want to be a part of eh?

E1 : a point
JAXA : a pass (for now)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Look at this video:

www.youtube.com...

Notice anything strange?

Ahh yes - I did! I didn't think I could articulate this, as well as someone such as yourself - the floor is yours.

But from what I gather the images in that video are replicas of - you guessed it - the Apollo 17's own images! Amazing huh - and this was one reason i wanted to put to you these images from JAXA ... maybe the actual 1970s Apollo images/videos! Wouldn't surprise me. back over to you old boy...

*edit to add that guy and his site is amazing! I should add him to my list of people to credit bringing forth the information. So many to thank.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I edited my post to include pictures that show the strange stuff.

*Also (to everyone),

are there Japanese speakers here? What does this mean?

月周回衛星「かぐや」の地形カメラ(TC)が観測したアポロ17 号着陸地点

Edit:

Here is the Babelfish translation. It shall have to suffice for now:

The month circumference satellite “or the [gu] and” the topographical camera (TC) Apollo 17 which was observed the landing point (C) JAXA/SELENE

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

G'day WZN

Thanks for starting another interesting thread.

I've just looked very closely at that on good equipment, at least 20 times.

What I don’t understand with this one is the following:

There appears to be an “after image” that travels with the moon surface for a short time after the “flash”, staying in the same place on the moon surface.

If it was a pixel effect or something on the lens, wouldn’t an “after image” seem to move along the ground, at the speed of the camera, as per your previous thread of the “moon launch”?

Or, am I demonstrating my ignorance of camera tech issues…….

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Good question. I don't know!

One thing I found - I couldn't seem to grab the flash in a frame to post - perhaps someone kind enough could for us all to see.

*Oh and E1 - I can barely speak English - you want me to translate Japanese!? Perhaps a Japanese ATS member could translate

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Anyone else found anything interesting on the JAXA HD videos yet?

I've looked at about 15 more and have yet to see either of these anomalies repeat themselves - interesting that.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Just an update - watched all JAXA/NASA videos and have found no other examples of flashes or rockets

Interesting to not certain places of interest on the Moon were not shown - Tycho as one example is shown only as a rendered model (interesting that).

Also looks like filters were used on some of the most interesting places on the far side such as this one:

Someone was already onto this fact and has used a program called Video Edit Magic to enhance and try to bring out the true form - which is quite interesting here:

I know people will say that is due to the sunlight direction, to which I'd say - wouldn't JAXA/NASA take HD footage when the light is in a more favorable position - such as the other extremely clear HD videos also shown?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
edit

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Good question. I don't know!
One thing I found - I couldn't seem to grab the flash in a frame to post - perhaps someone kind enough could for us all to see.

WatchZEITGEISTnow.....

I still find this “FLASH” video very interesting.

This is what keeps my interest:

1. I can see changes in the image before, during & after the “FLASH”

2. The changes in the images are at the same ground area as the “FLASH”

3. The changes in the image follow the movement of the ground area pertaining to the flash, not the movement of the camera.

So.....

How can it be a pixel / camera effect if the changes follow the movement of the ground area, not the movement of the camera?

Also, what is the strange “diffuse” area I can see after the “FLASH”?

Here are 3 screen shots I’ve taken to show you what I mean:

Approx 1 sec before the “FLASH”: Something happening prior to the “FLASH” that changes frame to frame

During the “FLASH”: Dark area behind white area interesting

Approx 1 sec after the “FLASH”: Seemingly “diffuse” area that changes frame to frame

I will be interested to know your comments.

If my explanation is unclear, I will be pleased to clarify my commentary.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

nice work MMN! - strangely I couldn't get it to pause on 'the flash'...

Looks like a tower either reflecting or signaling to me.

JAXA have ignored my requests to explain what this and then other one are - so I just figured, I think I know what the deal is, and I CBF lecturing people on ATS about this - the few who do U2U me about info and the like, well that's the best part - and low and behold now you have contributed - and taken it a step further. Thank You for that MMN

Strangely - I'm over the moon (npi) ATM - and Ickes new book which I have adds some more info - given it is mainly stuff I already knew...

Now Mars is interesting - Phobos especially ... but there is more ... the outer moons are interesting. Titan - I think could be the backup Earth in case we stuff this one up...but that's another story...

I think we will know soon (to coin a phrase)...

*edit to add: easynow has uploaded some Apollo17 footage of the same area - interesting stuff!

[edit on 18-5-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join