It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Nephilim alive and well in Afghanistan?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Watch at 22 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope that guy isn't Taliban
LOL.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

He's huge but I don't think he is some mythic man god or anything.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Really?? Are you serious? It's just a tall person, they do exist all over the world you know. It doesnt mean they are alien...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

So tall people are aliens? It all makes sense now, thanks.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Steve Quayle did an interview on Coast to Coast last year on a giant that was killed by our troops in Afghanistan after it wiped out a whole squad. The dead giant was then transported to the US somewhere. On the show he had the pilot who flew the transport testify as to the size of this thing, I think he estimated it's height to be around 12', they had it on a pallet mostly covered with a tarp. The interview was most interesting and Quayle published a letter from this pilot in his latest book.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Boomer1941]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

Sorry for the OT post, but, Boomer, is your avatar the Cheshire Cat from American McGee's Alice? Just curious, because that game was sick nasty back in the day. One of my favorite FPS's of the day!

As far as the tall Afghan. He's just that. Tall.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984

Sorry for the OT post, but, Boomer, is your avatar the Cheshire Cat from American McGee's Alice? Just curious, because that game was sick nasty back in the day. One of my favorite FPS's of the day!

As far as the tall Afghan. He's just that. Tall.

I've used that avatar for a number of years now and have no idea at all where I got it.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

The Nephilim live!!!!! Oh Wait.
That's the L.A. Lakers. Never mind

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa2ce969e900.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
LOL I must say I got a nice little laugh watching that vid !

The only thing missing was a sign in the big mans hand !

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
That fella was huge!! Holy jumping Jesus!!
I guarantee you, he was every bit of 8'5" inches tall.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
GUYS IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!! However the guy is WAY taller than your average NBA player. Look at him compared to the cars. and that's an interesting story from Coast to Coast.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
GUYS IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing you'll learn is that ATser's sense of humor isn't very keen. That's what being on the computer and having as little human interaction as possible will do for you.

I have seen it numerous times here.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
Steve Quayle did an interview on Coast to Coast last year on a giant that was killed by our troops in Afghanistan after it wiped out a whole squad. The dead giant was then transported to the US somewhere. On the show he had the pilot who flew the transport testify as to the size of this thing, I think he estimated it's height to be around 12', they had it on a pallet mostly covered with a tarp. The interview was most interesting and Quayle published a letter from this pilot in his latest book.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Boomer1941]

This sounds very interesting have you a link to the interview?

EDIT: I found the audio on youtube, can't help but feel Steve Quayle made it up to sell his book he seems very fake and plugs his book and site constantly.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
Steve Quayle did an interview on Coast to Coast last year on a giant that was killed by our troops in Afghanistan after it wiped out a whole squad. The dead giant was then transported to the US somewhere. On the show he had the pilot who flew the transport testify as to the size of this thing, I think he estimated it's height to be around 12', they had it on a pallet mostly covered with a tarp.

Quayle's lying.

I was the one that killed that giant, and I was the one that ground his bones to make my bread.

Quayle had nothing to do with it.

Harte

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
That guy is too small and he doesent possess the rage of a nephilim nor the appitite for flesh of the nearest kind. He is just tall.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I listened to that same interview and the man noted the creature was approx 12' tall, had 6 fingers, red hair and a vile odor that *seemed* to come from some slimey substance around it's mouth, as if it was some digestive aide.

When I went off to google after listening to that show one of the patterns I saw in all the links I read through was most giant myths describe them as having red hair and many as having 6 fingers and 6 toes.

Months later I was watching some old cartoons with my grand kids and I notice for the first time the giant had red hair and six fingers!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Who mentioned anything about aliens?

Or do you believe the nephilim to be space travellers or something?

There are regular threads on ATS claiming aliens to be demons, are you claiming angels are aliens?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

You make a very good point! I think with all the different types of aliens people claim exist it is completely possible aliens might be both *good* and *bad* (you see this in humans and other animals so why not aliens) I also think it makes logical sense that some aliens could be demons, and the various other types of angels.

From what I have read about Angels in the Bible as well as descriptions of Nordic and several other *alien types*

I am not saying this is my belief, only that I find it a possible logical conclusion based on material that is out there.

We read about the Nephilim, Annunaki, Watchers etc etc... The Bible names a hierarchy of Angels...so why not?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I would really like to get that recipe from you

First, I assume you must pick a bone, then grind? And all this time when I knew people that had bones to pick I had no idea they were just making bread~~~

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join