It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Professionals Dispute 911

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here are some Experts in their field, Military with experience that is undisputable.
These Patriots remember their oath . (enemies , foreign and domestic).

Commander Ralph Kolstad, US Navy (ret)
Retired Fighter Pilot (Top Gun) 20 year Navy Career
Former Air Combat Instructor
Retired Commercial Pilot 27 years exp 727 757 767

"At the Pentagon , the Pilot of the Boeing 757 did quite a feat of flying. I have 6000
hours of flight time in 757's and 767's , and I could not have flown it the way the
flight path was described."

"I could not have done what these beginner's did. Something stinks to high heaven."

Col. George Nelson MBA US Air Force (ret)

Former US Air Force Aircraft Accident Investigator and Airplane Parts Authority.
" In all my years of direct and indirect particapation, I never witnessed or even heard of a aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft."

Major General Albert Stubblebine, US Army (ret)

Former Commanding General of US Army Intelligence and Security Command
Former Head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32 Year Army Career.

"In my last assignment , I was responsible for all of the Army's strategic intelligence forces around the world. I had responsibility for the Signals Intelligence, PHOTO Intelligence, Counter Intelligence, Human Intelligence , That all belonged to me.

So I have lots of experience looking at Photographs."

Interviewer : " So , on Sept 11 2001 , What hit the Pentagon ?"

Stubblebine : " I don't know exactly what hit it , but I do know, from the photographs that I have analyzed , and looked at very, very carefully, it was not a airplane ."
" If you look at the hole that was made in the Pentagon, the nose penetrated far
enough that there should have been wing marks on the wals of the Pentagon."

"Up until the time I looked at the photographs, I accepted what was being said, After I looked at the Photographs...NO WAY.."

There are over 200 more Military Personal at the link provided, Hundreds more

Professors , Pilot's, Engineers, and Professional people, So Much For Calling Truthers

a Crazy Fringe Few. patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Here's Major General Stubblebine on video:

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have always been convinced that 911 was a set up. Bush knew he was going to declare war years before it happened and this was his excuse. I honestly don't think criminal charges will ever be filed because too many people at the top are involved. Bush and Chaney know too much and could bring this country to the brink of revolt with that knowledge. If anyone is ever charged, it will be some poor scapegoat, while Bush and cronies sit and sadly shake their heads in a mockery of sadness while billions flow into their bank accounts.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

More good work Sean. S & F.

41 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11 – Official Account of 9/11: "Terribly Flawed," "Laced with Contradictions," "a Joke," "a Cover-up"

Agreed!!

[edit on 30-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Thank you sir, I look around at sites

Never saw that information before

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Yes the OS has been proven time and time again to be a load of crap.

"At the Pentagon , the Pilot of the Boeing 757 did quite a feat of flying. I have 6000 hours of flight time in 757's and 767's , and I could not have flown it the way the flight path was described."

Wow so Hani Hanjour must be a great pilot right?......Right?

" He was, in the view of one of his flight instructors, "intelligent, friendly, and 'very courteous, very formal,' a nice enough fellow but a terrible pilot."

Oh wait what? lol....

Source

Edit to add source

[edit on 30-1-2010 by electricveins]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

There you go with sir thing again...

I'm working on a big thread and was going to just utilize a link to those folks. But again, nice thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Lt Col. Karen U Kwiatkowski PHd US Air Force

Political Military Affairs , Office of Secrectary of Defense

"It is as a scientist that I have most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics."'

'There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner."

"I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident."

"The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the Pentagon."

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Not sure why this thread isn't getting much attention? These very credible military professionals have just put another nail in the coffin of that sorry excuse of an investigation.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Stars and Flags

I have nothing really to add except that I believe. And I wish I had questioned the events of 9/11 sooner.

I don't like being lied to and any one with a brain that looks into the details can tell that the official story is not the full truth.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by electricveins
Not sure why this thread isn't getting much attention? These very credible military professionals have just put another nail in the coffin of that sorry excuse of an investigation.

possibly it's because, according to that recent ats poll, there aren't a lot on here who would dispute it.

i'd like to see the countering arguments though.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by electricveins

I dont expect too many OS people here.

Hard to debunk these Professional people with their creditials.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

Not to mention there is not a whole lot to debunk about a bunch of military guys getting together and saying they believe there are problems with what we've been told.

If you want to make them go away by arguing, your best bet would be to talk to them, not any of us.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Just how safe is America after the trillion dollar "war on terror" started?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Well. Now that we have these 'testimonies', what now?
I have nothin else to add.
Three.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Here is a video that will blow your mind if you have not seen it already. The 9-11 part starts right at the 3:00 minute mark. This guy (Aaron Russo) is dead right now (suspicious)... but his testimony lives on.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-1-2010 by WarloriousCreed]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Sorry, how many of these people actually examined the wreckage.

I have seen the wing marks on the Pentagon.

Like so much you truthers do I imagine that if I even scratch the surface we'll find people saying their words were taken out of context, of that many of these people have since changed their story.

Sure, we don't understand all the evidence, but when you see people saying, "I ALWAYS knew 9/11 was an inside job" you aren't taking about people reacting to evidence, but just people taking their own faith based assumption and projecting them onto the events of 9/11,

Every time one of these threads pops up its post after post of debunked evidence, and lie after lie from truthers.

I seem to remember you guys all jumping onto the LIE that the chief councel at the 9/11 investigation said, "the whole thing was a cover-up".

That was clearly a lie pushed by you guys.

I cannot, until you guys start being less faithy and more facty, believe a word you say.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

What do you have to say about the testimony of the man in the post above yours? You can just lay it all out there because I am not a 9-11 truther... I am just a former Combat Experienced U.S. Marine thats trying to put their head on right with all of this 'material' out there. So what have you got to say about Aaron Russo's testimony?

You can U2U me if you don't want to post it.

I am just trying to get some more opinions. I want to hear what people have to say that can discredit (via facts) the testimonies/perspectives of those listed above.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by WarloriousCreed]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WarloriousCreed

I think that Aaron Russo was a conspiracy theorist.

If you're gonna base your beliefs of what he says you might as well give up looking for truth.

He also said that the US Government wanted to microchip all Americans... I suppose you believe that as well. And that the Rockefellers are evil geniuses secretly selling us all out to the shadowy NWO. You also believe that?

It's all just hokum... no truth to it, but it makes good entertainment... something Russo knew something about.

Go read the General Counsel thread if you wanna see Truthers REPEATED lies being exposed.

Then ask your self, if you claim to want to find the truth, why would you lie?

You wouldn't.

The only reason these people use lies is they have a socio-political agenda... and they're lying to try and win converts.

I'm not claiming I know all the truth about everything, but I am saying, absolutely, that these truthers will lie and lie and lie to try and convince people to believe in their "truth".

Here's some debunking of some of Russo's assertions:

www.nytimes.com...

[edit on 31-1-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
S&F

Excellent thread, interesting find, keep it up

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31/1/2010 by Sauron]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join