It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Hahahaha nice nice very good actually

I laughed on the part where you said I called El an it

Still pretty good translation.

Love and Light to you.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

I tend to refer to most "deities" as gender/it as I would think that they technically wouldn't have gender, just us humans anthropomorphising things as usual

- Phoenix

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

So this link is one that should be carefully done, maybe with meditation, some telling yourself that all memories will return, that it will be done in the gentlest manner and in the most positive way.

www.abduct.com...

Had a look at the site and nothing sorry, as for meditating, well if you'd read what I've posted before you'd know I can't meditate

- Phoenix

[edit on 25-7-2010 by phoenix_zephyr]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Meditating is in many forms despite what some say. Some can sit in yoga or semi yoga, but I can't I must lie down, with the exception of sitting outside in nature, same to reach deeper states then without discomfort.

But mostly, I put on my mp3 player and listen to binuarals/hemisync/era/greorian/vangelis/etc on repeat song mode. And do chores, like laundry, dishes, and go into zen mind mode. Ie. tune out, don't think. Though the way I fell saw two possible future events, was when I was about to embark on a huge pile of dishes and the kids were not acting well and I thinking how could anyone get anything done or help when I don't have the energy with my health condition for this, over and over again, I kept asking Who Am I? Why Am I Here? Did this for about 5 minutes and then started to forget and let it go.

Setting a strong intention and holding it, then letting it go. Asking questions, and also just before sleep, or sungazing and music, then letting it go. The key is letting it go and the zen mind.

People can say all they want for tradiitonal meditation, breathing, etc. But in reality, there are many kinds, and what you're actually trying to achieve is connect with inner self and knowing, possibly gateway experience, altered brain waves, or zenmind.

Zenmind is most related to psi. It takes mindlessness, chores, etc, music that links up both hemispheres.

I call that meditation too.

Good thing about the script for you. Many people are attempting to have contact, and I don't blame them, but Higher Self contact is the better of the two. I have been avoiding skywatching, though sit out a bit now, its in the house, since last fall, mainly on an inner search for Higher Self, and when I found that and woke up with downloads, for over a month, the inner pushing stopped. Despite trying to elude or escape from the other, it still continues.

I have to say, my son doesnt get anything from the script though either, and not all memories are blocked or activated the same way. Yet he was there and remembers some experiences and has had missing time. Something that triggered additional memories, not from the past few years, but from childhood, he thought maybe around 7 or 8, was Mary Rodwell's videos, and her one about sharing her clients artwork. There were different types of ETs drawn. That triggered a brief window of memories where he told me he remembered a few of the different species.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I listen to music 90% of the time anyway, I have to because of my tinitus, otherwise it starts to drive me nuts
Listened or tried to listen to binaurals before, they just tend to amplify my tinitus

- Phoenix

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Hey your condition is it only while meditating or listening to music? Because if it is related to relaxing, its not what you're calling it, its related to gateway experience. I do heart chakra and chakra meditations occasionally, but the ones that really connect you to yourself and Higher Self, memories, to me the more a person focus's on breathings and puts them through gymnastics which is great if you are into being controlled by something and taught elitist thoughts that only the guru's can reach the prize, and you have to suffer to do this.

Well the problem is, suffering keeps you consciously aware that you're uncomfortable, ergo you are not in zen mind, mindlessness and not in right brain, and you cannot meet yourself and your memories, be psi, or push the limits on your consciousness.

Freeform is best.

The ringing in my ears is a sign of gateway, it happens, just as I'm falling asleep, it happens in meditation, it happens with a frquency shift.

The music that increases that is giving you a shift.

Now if you really can't stand any music, then nature meditations even in your backyard with birdsong or at a park is good, or lying down and listening to nature sounds. But I'm curious about that ringing. Is it there for other music. All music. A severe medical conditon? Because if its there during certain music designed to get you into your right hemisphere, its a good thing.

The most basic freeform meditation, that can be done, with or without music, of any kind, is this way.

(I add that keeping a jorunal, and also setting intentions for several minutes before hand and before sleep, programming yourself if you prefer, speaking them aloud, writing them down, I will remember who I am. I wish to help. I am connecting strongly to my Higher Self and will remember this, each day.)

Lie down (if you can sit without awareness of body do so but if you are uncomfortable lie down), outside or inside. Close your eyes and place something over them, so you are in darkness. Allow thoughts to come and go and go into third person mode and monitor them lightly, letting them drift, until you see colors in your head, then focus on them, and HEAR THE RINGING in your ears, focus on it, any vibrations in your body, focus on this. I can do this for a couple of hours gladly. I can also do this, and have the kids come in and out, deal with it, an go back to this state of high frequency and vibrations quickly. Doesnt always work out that way. I listen to the music and keep various methods of freeform zen mindness going.

That is gateway. In that state you can program something, affirm, visualize, explore, send love and concern to someone, or the planet, really feel for the person. If you're having difficulties, remember times when they were laughing, happy really let love build up. (I had my son who was upset run into my room and cuddle up and talk about his problems after I was connecting to him and walking in his shoes, akin to telepathy when you are doing it right).

Be spontaneous, and flexible. While you are setting intentions in a deep theta type state, or even listening to alpha, you are not completely zen minded, but on that threshhold still good place to problem solve.

But for zen minded you picture it all going into a box with a lock, if its not going to leave well, and you simply are, in that moment.

Its all about connecting to who you are inside, without credo, but positive loving connection, higher frequency connection, letting more of your sunlight/ray of light/self, swell up within.

Its not about merging with something else or allowing something to channel through you that is not you. As I sometimes think a few people do, and its very worrisome.

Its about remembering you and connecting to LOVE. Progressing.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Sorry if I created a misunderstanding. The ringing I hear in both ears, though it centred over my right ear if that makes sense. It's one tone and fairly high pitch. I also on occasion hear a tone in the other ear temporarily which most people hear at some point which is likely what you're talking about.

It's all the time I hear it, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week etc. The only time I don't hear it is when I dream
Some noises aggravate it and as I said, listening to music helps for the most part. I've heard it since I was about 8, maybe younger, I've had it as long as I can remember so likely before then. I can hear it above most noises even road works and the like. I hate silence and have to have music in order to sleep.

One of the most horrible experiences I had was when taking a hearing test in the hospital, sat in a booth, in utter silence with headphones on, being made to press a button when I heard a sound
Needless to say I wanted to stratch inside my head by the end of it.

As for what caused mine? I honestly don't know.

Tinnitus

Example Tinnitus Noise .mp3

Tinnitus is not a disease, but a symptom resulting from a range of underlying causes that can include: ear infections, foreign objects or wax in the ear, nose allergies that prevent (or induce) fluid drain and cause wax build-up. Tinnitus can also be caused by natural hearing impairment (as in aging), as a side effect of some medications, and as a side effect of genetic (congenital) hearing loss. However, the most common cause for tinnitus is noise-induced hearing loss.

The most likely one for me out of that list given that I had it at a young age is via an ear infection, but I'll probably never know. I envy those that experience complete silence, something I've never known

- Phoenix

Edit: Added Links

[edit on 26-7-2010 by phoenix_zephyr]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

That sounds terrible, you must seek very quiet and peaceful surroundings. Is it stronger in the city or country, it could be injury related or enviro related, also kazillions of radio waves and signals pass through us. Quite meditations and nature sounds work great for some people, my earlier efforts were with only something over my eyes, no music at all.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I live out in the countryside and I tend to notice it less there than when I'm at work in the city, but then I am surrounded by at least 20+ computers at work
Having the radio on helps keep me sane-ish

- Phoenix

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I don't think Unity fully understands what Tinnitus is, Phoenix. Alas, she probably would also not fully grasp what my Amblyopia is either.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I used to have experiences when I was about 5 and 6. I remember having sleep paralysis, and the strange thing is I couldn't open my eyes, and I felt like I was being carried in someones arms, then being layed down on a cold metal table.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

You're right, I don't know anyone in my family, and its a large family, or friends who has it, or has been diagnosed with it. I find it odd that she can listen to music and prefers the city, but the country and binaurals increase it, which means its gateway. Because it should be increased by electrical grid, microwaves, pollution, etc etc, unless she is living in the country by something suspicious like a tower, or something.

I don't understand the term you used for yourself either.

Will be sending light to both of you, for it sounds like something is occurring that is shutting down your inner searches.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianClassified

Sleep paralysis and real abduction is two different things in any case. Welcome to the thread also big great hello

You are welcome to share some experiences if you want to. Hmm well besides the sleep paralysis statement of the whole cold metal table. I would love to hear more about that part.

Love and Light

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Unity the noise can also be her energy so basically energy wise very uncapped out of control energy. Maybe it is not the fact so we can presume she is watched over 24/7 so that would be normal as well. The noise can also a pear when visits happen at times. So could be a number of things really but I do presume it is her energy being wild.

Hmmmm

@ Pheonix Im gonna poke around the archives and see if I can get a hint of what can help here.

Love and Light.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Shadow, Tinnitus is not some spiritual affliction. It is a medical condition.

You won't cure it with "love and light" anymore than you've proven you can cure cancer with "love and light".

What Phoenix needs is proper funding so neurological science can advance and come to a better understanding of what causes the internal ear disturbances that are associated with Tinnitus.

Unity, an Amblyopia is a form of optical disfigurement. A few categories of Amblyopia result in what is commonly called a "Lazy Eye" or "Double Vision". Most commonly, an Amblyopia causes the sufferer to lose equal vision in both of their eyes. One eye becoming strained and dominant while the other becomes weaker and weaker.

I was born with only half a pupil in one eye, and it was later afflicted by an Amblyopia, and now is developing a cataract. So again, like with Shadow, these are not spiritual afflictions. But medical, scientific ones.

Neither Phoenix's Tinnitus, nor my Amblyopia are somehow capping our search for the Inner Life. Mine has made me all the more forthcoming in my search.

And you'd be a fool to believe that Phoenix is somehow "not progressing". She is always progressing. This is just science, and life, doing what it does best: afflict randomly.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I actually said I notice it less at home and more at work. This is likely because at home I have some very nice headphones while on my computer so can listen to what I want at the volume I want. Work only has the radio in one of the rooms and we can't have it too loudly due to customers

I don't even know what to respond to this with ...

I remember a couple of children when I was younger having that, they'd pretend they were pirates with their eye patches

You have my deepest sympathies regardless, is there anyway of treating the cataract? Is it likely to spread to the other eye?

And thank you, just because I am not progressing the way they are, doesn't mean that I'm not progressing.

- Phoenix

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You do know that energy makes noise right????

Also there have been many cases of abductions and people with encounters who say they heard the tinnitus noise. Before an actual contact or abduction it is energy my friend also I did say it can be many of things. So actually tinnitus can at times be effect of energy and I am trying to find the cause for Pheonix's one. Sorry Scribe no time to argue I have a friend who needs help

Love and Light

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Well sense we are on the sort of subject like medical conditions. I guess I should come out with mine sense every one pretty much shared.
I have a Muscular Dystrophy which will soon effect my lungs and heart that will then kill me. I don't complain and have no need for pity also the funny thing is. That I was meant to be paralyzed years ago but I kept using energy healing and the guys up there have been helping as well. So I can still walk and move to all functions just use a wheelchair when I get way way too tired. The doctors are even puzzled due to the fact that I was not meant to have function of my legs years ago.So I am thankfull to everything that was given and shown to me through my life. Also I feel privileged for what I learned , this condition does not stop me from being who I truly am. Because I am here for the world and help people no matter what, so this whole thing does not get me upset.

Love and Light to all.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yes but its not happening as bad with some music but increases with the music or sounds that bring us into a whole brain experience, and our soul memories. So that increase is probably gateway. The ringing in my ears, only happens during meditation and vibrations, and is what I call gateway, or changing channels. Its a frequency shift that is occurring, and ET encounters do that as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Your spirit is strong and no one's life is by accident, and I believe choices and spiritual growth will bring many changes. It infuriates me however that with this condition you were/are being forced into courses that you cannot bear, since each day is a gift and precious, you should be encouraged to explore all your talents and only pursue that which brings joy. Hugs.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join