It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I get abducted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Be careful what you wish for..............Many say being abducted is not a pleasant experience and once you're dropped back home - who is going to believe you.

Keep wishing long and hard enough and "they" will find you.

Good luck, you are gonna need it.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
maybe i do need to watch what i say about aliens that i don't know of. you got a point.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny 383
get real folks. none of you have not been aducted by any aliens. beside i know aliens is on earth and that its been covered up. but have you seen a real life alien up closer .i know i haven't

It's a pity that there isn't a way to -star a post.

Anyway, to the OP..you should definetely be carefull what you wish for. The vast majority of alien abductions that I've read about have been anything but pleasant. It's not like being whisked a way for a trip to a theme park or to watch the planets at the IMAX 3D. In most cases it's a fightening, painfull and psychologically damaging experience that can re-occur at any given time for the rest of your days.

It's not something that I would want for myself anyway, but each to their own.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
LMFAO!!! wow I cannot even bear the cognitive effort to respond as my head and gut hurt from laughing... Aliens is on earth and its covered up? HAKLMFAO!!!

I thought I Was abducted once, I woke up and couldnt remember a thing except for a pain in me arse, and in my head. Strange crazy dreams etc. lights, wierd faces, and so on.. then I realised i was at a coming out party and they thought I was the one coming out.... well something came out.. and it wasnt a gay dude or an alien... yup.. the malt liquer squirts.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by stanlee]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
OK the first thing you need to do is get bored with your life. This is step one.
Next you need to realise that you arent getting very much attention. It also helps if you have below average IQ, this can be achieved by repeatedly hitting a brick against your forehead if necessary. The next step is to make sure you are alone somewhere, at night, away from any witnesses and DO NOT take a camera with you. Once you have done all of the above, you should be ready for abduction.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
too funny replies

I did read somewhere that they live underground in certain places in the world so maybe you could try moving to a place where a lot of it happens and hope for the best. I'm guessing most of them happen in the USA.

You could also try summoning demons, some people have the opinion that the greys work for them.

I honestly don't know though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join