It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I get abducted?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
How would one go about getting abducted by the Grays, Nordic, or Reptilian extraterrestrials?

Also once abducted how would keep my memory from getting blanked so I could remember it?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Let's do this Cayce style. Get an envelope and a sheet of paper. On the paper write, "Please abduct me". Put the paper in the envelope and place it in your pillow. Think no more about it.

Abducted or not, you will have some crazy ass dreams, and vivid, too.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
How would one go about getting abducted by the Grays, Nordic, or Reptilian extraterrestrials?

Also once abducted how would keep my memory from getting blanked so I could remember it?

well i seriously doubt that there is some protocol for getting abducted.Nice attempt though.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Bring cookies... Stick out a thumb...

Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Find this.

www.fugly.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

2 words-

Crisco & bananas.

Don't ask.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I prefer Spam and oranges.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I would suggest roller bladding around your local area wearing nothing more than a purple bathrobe and knee high socks with stripes on them.

Also, to help matters, I suggest doing this act with a quiver of arrows around your back carrying a bow and start launching the arrows at random really high in the air or at random cars.

To make sure you get abducted while doing this, I suggest while doing all of the above, scream over and over again this.

"My name is Shane, MY NAME IS SHANE"!

You will get abducted!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
duct tape some beef patties to your body at random locations and run a few laps around a large deserted field at night, around 3 am, screaming "i believe".

that usually does it.
make sure the meat is fresh and lean.

bring your camera and document that moment, just in case it doesn't work, we can look at it and see what you did wrong.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
There is a good indication that alien abduction may be good for your psychical health.Aliens just do not want there abductees dieing all the time so they have made sure most abductees stay healthy.You would wounder how they do all this.Alien bacteria planted in your month and nose kill harmful and deadly bacteria as they enter your body.That exsplains why alien implants are located in the nose to detect nasty bacteria and kill it.By the way if you want to be abducted by aliens i will tell my aliens freinds to give you a visit.You have better keep your fingers crossed as they might reject you after the first abduction.My alien freinds will be able to find out where you live quite easy.The aliens get that infomation from the CIA computers.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Your thread is total piss take ammo and will get very few serious replys.

But I must star and flag it because I love the comments so far and whats to come as I know it will be a crack up.

Also who would want thier memory back after a good old anal probeing or was this your next question?

:up

Ps Make sure you apply plenty of sex aid lube to the anal area before each abduction as those probes can have a few rough edges!

[edit on 29/1/10 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
You do NOT want to be abducted by any of those types. I have been contacted and possibly abducted. It is like rape or any other traumatic experience - it is extremely emotionally painful, it's more terrifying than death - and while you will probably get over it someday, you will be a wreck for years and once in a while you will have flashbacks.

If you want to contact positive entities though, like the Sirians or Arcturians, just meditate often and express your desire telepathically.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

I suppose you never sent anyone out to snipe hunt have you?

Alien abduction is a LOT like snipe hunting.

You never know when you will be successful.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

How would one go about getting abducted by the Grays

Make sure you or your offspring have positioned themselves in world events, or position yourselves in such a way so that your offspring's offsprings are signifigant individuals persuasive of world history.. in a manner that is in accordance with the Gray's planned probabile timeline they desire for humanity to experience....

then go about implementing a specific method to ensure that your chromosomes are damaged to such an extent that your offspring's DNA will be corrupted irreversibly.. and unable to make the metamorphic 'shift' into the future transcendent body that the Greys have designed us to evolve into...

after doing all this... they will have to come and tediously abduct you and arduously adjust your DNA back to it's pre-damaged form so that your complicity in their desired timeline can be completed as planned.

(adjusting damaged DNA is what abductions are all about you see...
the Grays are a 'management team' here to ensure the success of evolution of farmed consciousness)

it's an obnoxious thing to do but if you really need them to do a pit stop repair to your biological body-suit then damage it enough and make sure they have a need to fix it...

as far as the not being brainwashed and tring to remember it all thing???

ummm... set up a camera pointing at your livingroom window and put on the infra red light i guess...

then don't take the polygraph!

-

[edit on 29-1-2010 by prevenge]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hope this will help?

Ashtar Galactic Command/ Reptilian/Grey including hybrid sub species.

Abduction Criteria Of Human Species section A.Paragraph 1E.

Any Humans chiped for abduction and ready for pick up should be situated at the highest geographic point of thier location.

Must be in a croutching pose/ prone position with undies down and the back/spine at approx 45 degs to land level.

Thier mouth should be preped for suprise with a piece of native wooden dowel approx 20-25mm in diameter and clenched firmly between the jaws and a glow stick firmly position in the anal passage for ease of location.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

uh...mmm...well...a large dose of '___' in front of a hidden camera?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Mr Spock summed it up nicely when he gave away his wife T'Pring to another Vulcan who really wanted her when he said:

After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true

So you may THINK you want to get abducted, but once you get all the anal probing, and the ring or warts around your genitals like Barney Hill got after they examined him, etcetera, you will find out that Spock's statement applies to abductions also. You may THINK you want to be abducted but once it happens you may find you didn't really want it. I don't think you do.

But if you insist on getting abducted, first you must be spotted as a candidate for abduction. The easiest way is to put on a Tutu and wave a "magic wand" from a Halloween costume around as you go skipping through the local mall, you are sure to be spotted that way. Then eventually someone will show up at your house to abduct you, either aliens or the men in white coats,depending on how convincingly you used the "magic wand".

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Some quite humorous responses and to be honest? not sure on HOW to get abducted or even contacted.
I've been mentally asking for contact for a year now but still no joy. unless you count the same dream for 2 nights of a Grey with pointy teeth holding out its hand to you?
And as for the memory erasing bit? maybe IF you do get contacted or abducted you could say before they probe you " please don't erase my memory, I want to remember the experience"?.
I heard they erase your memory of the encounter because its traumatic and unpleasent for you.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Another pointless attempt for a thread, another thread filled with replies..

ATS...Another Thread Sustained....

Pointless dribble..

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
get real folks. none of you have not been aducted by any aliens. beside i know aliens is on earth and that its been covered up. but have you seen a real life alien up closer .i know i haven't

top topics

<<   2 >>

join