It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing things....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well if theres any time your mind will play tricks with you its late at night before you fall asleep. Your brain waves change and this can cause things like you mentioned. Its very interesting if you get less sleep or get out of your sleep pattern you will find yourself in a totally different mood. Sleep is VERY important.

Have you ever taken drugs? Acid? That can bring all sorts of things to the "party" that is your life!

Also check out SCHIZOPHRENIA!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
lol @ darkblade

how come him hearing voices is radio waves in his fillings yet a picture off the wall could be paranormal

I sense you are poking fun at me, too.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

If you are actually clairaudiant, you should check into it...learn how to turn this 'listening energy' off and on........so that the beings/ghosts MUST have your permission before beginning to comunicate.....You need to learn to do this, or you can go 'wacko' hearing the sounds all the time....do a google search on CLAIRAUDIANCE........its just another form of having phychic powers, so dont be affraid....its pretty cool actually!

I tell you something else I have is the ability to tell a lot about a person in the first few seconds or minutes of meeting them.For instance my wife introduced me to some old friends of hers several years ago.The instant I shook the husband's hand I had a terrible sickening feeling.I told my wife I did not like him and wanted nothing to do with him.I didn't know why,just I didn't like him at all.I told her he was hiding something.This led to an argument between us,which came to a stalemate.
About 6 months to a year later the guy was arrested for sexually abusing one of his children.Needless to say my wife never doubts my "feelings'anymore.

<< 1  2   >>

join