It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Poll

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
~NO~

They never do.

What is TRUTH by the way?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Count me as stating: "No, they have not told the truth. "

I hope the truths are someday revealed. I'm still waiting, >40 years for the truth to be told about who killed my president, John Fitzgerald Kennedy. I'm not getting my hopes up, but in this age of digital recording and advanced forensics, maybe, just maybe, the mysteries of 911 will be properly investigated. I am speaking openly about it now and am not too worried about criticism. Hope TPTB don't try to silence me.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
No.

Inside job. No planes.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
NO...

Neither the federal government nor the alphabet agencies have been forthcoming with even the pretense of anything resembling the truth regarding the events of September 11 2001.

The OS is a slap to the face of all humanity.

We Surround them...think about that.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yes it happened as it did, according to the laws of physics, etc.

however, the cover up, if any, would be about the intelligence failures that led to events. But then again, since when will anyone admit they goofed up so badly?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
This is a poll to see how many people on ATS believe that the Government has not told the Truth about the OS of 911.

Yes, they have told the truth.
No, they have not told the truth.

I will count the posters who say yes and no, you all will be able to keep tract as well.

All you have to do is post yes or no.
[edit on 27-1-2010 by impressme]

No, they have not told the truth. 9/11 was an inside job. I don't know why other people are not counting the undetonated explosive fragments littered through the WTC rubble as smoking-gun proof. Who thinks that isn't a smoking gun? I mean they have literally tested their findings by blowing up the undetonated bits of explosive material (LOL) I don't know what more anyone can ask for!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
No they have not told the whole truth.

But whats worse, is even if they did. U.S. citizens would do NOTHING.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The OS is closer to the truth then anything the Truth Movement has said over the years.

There are some errors in the OS, and there are some cover-ups having to do with intelligence failures on the part of the government.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
No, they have absolutely NOT told the truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
No they have not told the truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

All we need are the complete, unmolested, video files from around the pentagon (eg. Virginia Dept. of Transportation highway video) to see what really hit the pentagon (A3 Sky Warrior?).

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I will add a somber "No" to that list. It saddens me to think that people are capable of doing those sorts of things to others, especially when those 'others' did little-to-nothing to deserve it. Whether you believe that it was .gov, or al-queda that did it, the fact of the matter remains that it was a disturbing event perpetrated by evil people. The realist in me wants to say, that there are no evil people, just differing points-of-view. But, the rest of me says that's a load of crap.

Chrono

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
No, they haven't told the truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If we lived in a movie, the OS and physics involved would make perfect sense. Sorta like team america.

OS is the most fudged lie i've ever seen. Even 5 year olds can lie better than that pile of crud.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
no, twas an Inside Job

and the mind control worked

Words of warning by physicist Robert Oppenheimer.. about the dangers of psychological manipulation...when he was a guest speaker to the American Psychological Association in 1955 - this text was not on the web.. grabbed from a footnote on page 214 from a good article in The Journal of Atomic Scientists.. LINK

"In the last ten years physicists have been extraordinarily noisy about the immense powers, largely through their efforts, but through other efforts as well have come into the possession of man, powers notably and strikingly for very large scale and dreadful destruction.

We have spoken of our responsibilities and our obligations to society in terms that sound very provincial, because the psychologist can hardly do anything without realizing that for him the acquisition of knowledge opens up the most terrifying prospects of controlling what people do and how they feel.

This is true for all of you who are engaged in practice, and as the corpus of psychology gains in certitude and subtlety and skill. I can see that the physicists pleas that what he discovers be used with humanity and be used wisely will seem trivial compared to those pleas which you will have to make and for which you will be responsible."

AND
Pedictions in 1974 based on knowlege of what the great deception was going to be from
Dr. Werner Von Braun LINK

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

The OS is horse #...

so much so that even members on the OS council have come forward stating the OS is horse #

so YES...I believe the gubmint lied

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
No, they have not told the truth.

9/11 Commission member and former US Senator, Bob Kerrey "It's a 30 year conspiracy"
Bush Senior was CIA director back then

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
honestly i'm going to have to give a NO to this one.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
No

Of course not

Do they ever tell the truth?

Remember, we can't handle the TRUTH!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join