It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for Obama for the State of the Union Address

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Ok...

So the rumor has been that the Obama administration has been tuning in to these "conspiracy" web sites. Now, since that is the case, I say we take advantage of that!

So here is my idea... I want to start a thread of "Questions for Obama".

This is your chance to ask him what you want to ask him... and if it is true that he is monitoring these sites, he will actually see your question!'

Here is mine for him:

Mr. President... Please disclose to us everything you know about extra-terrestrials and their interactions with Earth.

Now, for the rest of you...

[edit on 1/27/2010 by YourPopRock]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Mr. President... Please disclose to us everything you know about extra-terrestrials and their interactions with Earth.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well so far, 100% of us posting on this thread want the same thing...

(Wouldn't it be neat if Government could work together like this?!?)

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Mr President: Please disclose to us everything you know about extra-terrestrials and their interactions with Earth.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Mr Obama , I mean president of the USA , please tell us everything you know of free energy which may or may not have been invented by Nikola Tesla , and may or may not have been suppressed by the US government towards the end of the second world war by US president Roosevelt

Oh and also please disclose everything the US government knows about the existance of Alien life in the universe and their interactions with earth and human beings

thanks

[edit on 27-1-2010 by sapien82]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
While we are at it...

Mr. Obama, please disclose exactly what is the deal with Area 51 anyway...

I mean, if it is classified planes, great! I will accept that. If it is alien stuff, great! I will pee in my pants and then accept that!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Why were you speechless a year ago when the little Black boy said "President Obama, we need help"?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ouch Granite!

Nice one!!!

I still think if enough people asked, and put enough pressure on him, we could get disclosure (ESPECIALLY if he thought it would improve his approval ratings!)

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

I think that disclosure would boost his approval ratings big time

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Mr President: Please disclose to us everything you know about extra-terrestrials and their interactions with Earth.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I would like to apply all of my comments from your last thread, that was shut down, here.

Thank You.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Mr President.

Bill Clinton stated once that there was a higher government within the government...higher than himself that was not elected, not controlled by the people, and was the true power behind politics and information in the country. He stated that he was blocked from getting information on UFOs by this institution and therefore his need to know was simply met with a no.

The question is, Mr. Obama, is this still the case 10 years later, Has the situation been rectified and you are able to successfully query the subject matter Clinton was unable to recieve, or was a former president insane/crazy/lying to the people?

And as a follow-up,

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Why do 545 people choose for 300 million of us? Honestly I think it's unfair, when they don't know what the middle class man is like. Most of them are millionaires. How can they honestly choose for us?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Mr President.

Bill Clinton stated once that there was a higher government within the government...higher than himself that was not elected, not controlled by the people, and was the true power behind politics and information in the country. He stated that he was blocked from getting information on UFOs by this institution and therefore his need to know was simply met with a no.

The question is, Mr. Obama, is this still the case 10 years later, Has the situation been rectified and you are able to successfully query the subject matter Clinton was unable to recieve, or was a former president insane/crazy/lying to the people?

And as a follow-up,

I love it! AWESOME QUESTION!!! Ditto that, Mr. President!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
How in the world is this in the Political Madness Forum??

This is clearly a veiled E.T. thread.

E.T. Go Home!!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Dear Mr. President Obama . Alot of Rich people in this Country have " Stuff " . My question to you is ........Where's MY Stuff ?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I was at a loss as to which forum to put it in...

I put it in this one, because it is an off-shoot from a suggestion in another political madness discussion.

That being said, you are telling me that you can't think of a good question for Obama... ET related or otherwise?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
Dear Mr. President Obama . Alot of Rich people in this Country have " Stuff " . My question to you is ........Where's MY Stuff ?

Unfortunately....

It seems that they have used your "stuff" to make Snapple...

Sorry

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
IM ON THE BAND WAGON!!! bing bing star " president Obama can you share with us the information you and others in the governments of the world have come to learn about Extertertrial life and if it is interacting with our planet and other planets."

Im not to sure why i even beleive in ET life i have yet to see any real evidence? But to see how many have the same beleif gives me confidence that i am not alone in this universe. I am a skeptic and a beleiver.

Be Well

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Damn ! I don't even Like Snapple ! Where's my Dang Gun Martha ! ........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join