It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Handbook for the Killing of Gentiles/ Non-Jews”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Racist title? I couldn't agree more..but the news I am going to show you is not complete without the title.

Friday’s (December 11 2009) torching of a mosque in the West Bank village of Yasuf, was not a random rare attack. Infact the “price tag” terror tactic has been public knowledge for more than two years. It has come to light that many extremist Rabbis publicly sanction and encourage these attacks.
Source:West Bank settlers use ‘price tag’ tactic to punish Palestinians

The Od Yosef Hai yeshiva in Yitzhar is a notable example. In early November the yeshiva’s dean, Rabbi Yosef Elitzur, published the “Handbook for the Killing of Gentiles/ Non-Jews”

Translated Version of Handbook for Killing of Non-Jews

In any situation in which a non-Jew’s presence endangers Jewish lives, the non-Jew may be killed even if he is a righteous Gentile and not at all guilty for the situation that has been created…When a non-Jew assists a murderer of Jews and causes the death of one, he may be killed, and in any case where a non-Jew’s presence causes danger to Jews, the non-Jew may be killed…The [Din Rodef] dispensation applies even when the pursuer is not threatening to kill directly, but only indirectly…Even a civilian who assists combat fighters is considered a pursuer and may be killed. Anyone who assists the army of the wicked in any way is strengthening murderers and is considered a pursuer. A civilian who encourages the war gives the king and his soldiers the strength to continue. Therefore, any citizen of the state that opposes us who encourages the combat soldiers or expresses satisfaction over their actions is considered a pursuer and may be killed. Also, anyone who weakens our own state by word or similar action is considered a pursuer…Hindrances—babies are found many times in this situation. They block the way to rescue by their presence and do so completely by force. Nevertheless, they may be killed because their presence aids murder. There is justification for killing babies if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us, and in such a situation they may be harmed deliberately, and not only during combat with adults.”…In a chapter entitled “Deliberate harm to innocents,” the book explains that war is directled mainly against the pursuers, but those who belong to the enemy nation are also considered the enemy because they are assisting murderers.

Original Handbook in Herbew: www.scribd.com...
Complete Translated Version and source: coteret.com...

On December 4 he published an article with specific instructions for terror activities in response to the “settlement freeze.”

[Excerpt from "The Mutual Guarantee [Arvut Hadadit] Strategy”, by Rabbi Yosef Elitzur]

Liberation of the mind leads to liberation of action, and the more liberated the mind the greater reverberation small acts have and the greater their results (at a relatively low price). We offer a few possible courses of action:

“Mutual guarantee” [Arvut Hadadit] — acts of mutual guarantee coordinated between members of all the settlements take the air out of the government’s dreams. First of all we are all together and there is no “divide and conquer.” Second of all, we decide on the timing and don’t wait for a large police force and inspectors to bash us in the head and arrest and beat us. We have power too and we will use it at the time and place of our choice. Thirdly, we remember that the war is over Judaism, and the main enemies are the Gentiles in our country who are trying to conquer it and confusing the minds of crooked Jews who are far from the Torah. We do not discriminate: if the Jews don’t have quiet, the Arabs won’t have quiet. If the Arabs win because of violence against Jews, the Jews will win by violence against Arabs [emphasis mine]. Of course all of that leads to graceful activities with lots of joy: we can use the power of the women, children and older people to block a certain access road, and at the same time take firmer action against hostile elements further down the same road; we can carry out quiet and deep operations simultaneously with widespread acts of disorder in the sector, and so on.

Don’t forget that a multitude of such operations and warming up the public will put us in a state of high readiness. To this day administration inspectors have not managed to enter Yitzhar since the freeze decree. That is because the experience and the heat at Yitzhar make every entrance by hostile elements require large forces and end with much damage to IDF and police property, even more damage to Arab property and persons, and a sector burning on all sides for a few days [emphasis mine]. When in every settlement a police patrol car becomes an unwanted presence, and administration inspectors understand they have 10 minutes to run away before their tires are punctured, the government’s ability to enforce its decrees will drop sharply.

On the 19th day of Kislev [December 6], the day of redemption of the Old Master who withstood the denouncement and persecution of Jewish brothers, we will meet at the Od Yosef Chai yeshiva for a conference with our teacher Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg. Those who wish to be warmed and to meet many Jews from all walks of the Jewish public who are partners in strengthening Jews in the holy land are joyously welcome! [emphasis in original]

Source: coteret.com...

So what's the big deal?

On November 17, A Haaretz article exposed generous financial support from the Israeli government.

Lior Yavne, who oversees research at the Yesh Din human rights organization, checked and found that in 2006-2007, the Ministry of Education department of Torah institutions transferred over a million shekels to the Od Yosef Hai yeshiva in Yitzhar.

The Ministry of Social Affairs has allocated over 150,000 shekels to the yeshiva since 2007, scholarships for students with financial difficulties studying there.

Source of Israel FundingWho is funding the rabbi who endorses killing gentile babies?

On December 15 2009, Hybrid State uncovered US federal tax exemptions on funding these Organisation.

A report on donations submitted by the yeshiva to the registrar of nonprofit organizations revealed that the American public also participates in financing the message coming out of Yitzhar. It states that in 2007 and 2008, the yeshiva received NIS 102,547 [roughly $27,000 USD] from an American foundation known as the Central Fund of Israel.
[...]
According to the fund’s latest financial statement, it gave some $8 million to religious organizations in 2006, earmarked for establishing synagogues and schools, aiding the needy and “urgent security needs.

Source Of US Funding & Tax Exempt: Here are some names of US tax-exempt organizations funding Jewish terrorists

Connecting the dots are we?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
i bet the ADL will defend this, Im sure that if this was written in the UK the Anti Terror laws would be used to arrest the writer and at the very least he would be prosecuted under hate laws.

The only reason this Human Being can get away with this is because he lives in israel.
They really are a *ucked up nation.
Was there an outcry against this person?. i doubt it, and with so many Zionists in power positions in the American Government makes for a dangerous situation for the Average American.
Just how radicalised are the jews in american government this is something that needs to be answered.
All fingers point to Zionist Jewry being responsible for 9/11, if they can do that where will they stop?.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

On what Grounds can anyone defend Israeli Govt. funding to such groups or USA putting it in exemption list and providing funds? No one can. ADL will ignore this so it does not have to respond to it. ADL is just another Israeli Lobby who have history of spying on Americans for Israel.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Update to the thread: Israeli Govt. funding

“Shabbat Beshabato,” [is] a weekly pamphlet on the Torah portion distributed in thousands of copies to synagogues all over Israel. Rabbi Yisrael Rosen, the founder of the Conversion Authority and head of the Tsomet Institute of Halacha and Technology [Hebrew], wrote in the most recent edition that “the time has come ‘to declare war’ on the Israeli Arabs, and of course on the Palestinians of Judea and Samaria, who are not loyal to the state, using clear tests to determine this, and to designate them as ‘enemies.’” [...]

What kind of enlightened democracy finances a body that is behind the publication of unacceptable remarks against its citizens? The Tsomet Institute, like quite a few “rogue elements” (such as the Od Yosef Hai Shechem yeshiva, whose rabbi, Yitzhak Shapira, permits the killing of gentile babies) receives thousands of shekels annually from the state. In 2007-2008, Tsomet received from the Science and Technology Ministry over NIS 580,000, and another NIS 100,000 or so from the Ministry of Education, as well as NIS 200,000 from the Gush Etzion Regional Council.

Source: coteret.com...

[edit on 27-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It's true: there are Extremist Jews that sprout hatred to non-Jews by twisting passages in the Talmud. But it is important to remember that they are a minority. Most Israeli civilians (who by the way aren't all Jews) do not believe in this hateful garbage. These hateful individuals should be publically condemned and shunned from the rest of the community. They really are an embarrassment to their people and their religious texts.

[edit on 27/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I've heard the 'they are just a minority' argument before when those in the US talk about the KKK or another extremist group. The main difference to note is that this minority receives significant financial support from the Israeli government.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did the US government formally support the KKK financially?

I think not.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
edited..

[edit on 27-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
And they wonder why they are hated. ...sigh

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This news just came in - Th "Price Tag" tactic

The crowd of rioters reached a house at the edge of Bitilu, which overlooks the nearby settlements. The house belongs to the Mazar family. Some of the teens approached the back of the house and threw stones at the windows. Other approached the car at the front and tried to set it on fire. One of the seats did catch fire, but the residents managed to put it out.

Two other members of the household tried to escape in another car. The rioters surrounded them and pelted them with stones.

Mohammed Mazar, who was visiting his grandmother, was hit in the head and began to bleed. Another relative was also injured, and both were evacuated to a local clinic.

All of this occurred in no more than two minutes. The rioters then quickly escaped, leaving behind destruction, casualties and an unsettled village. The village school was closed. Municipal workers were sent home. The shopkeepers in the center of the village closed their stores and rushed to the site of the attack. The villagers were furious.

Jamal Mazar showed everyone his son, who was bleeding from a wound to his head. Mohammed Radwan, the town's engineer, said at least 30 people were injured in the attack.

Settlers attack Palestinians to avenge West Bank outpost demolition

What a nice lil' game by Israel. First financing and supporting the groups to terrorise and attack..then to show they are doing everything to stop attacks, they place IDF soldiers on Palestinian villages. Unsurprisingly the illegal settlers somehow manage to evade the IDF and still attack Palestinians.

One can make a mystery novel out of the whole thing

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well, another psychotic person in the world.

See, even Jewish people can recognize crazy.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
How dare you Anti-Semites! You make me sick; how dare you question, scrutinize, or otherwise consider the Jewish faith. Let me guess you'd like to see another holocaust.
JK.

For those defending the majority of Jews as moderates, the trouble here is that this stems from Orthodox Judaism- the true, unexpurgated Judaism.
But pay no mind, let's just all move over to this thread-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and proceed with good ol' fashion Muslim bashing.

and for further evidence of this perverse form of Jewish disdain for fellow humans check out this "scholarly article on why collective punishment is all good with Yahweh:
www.biu.ac.il...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Sorry, we are not scrutinising Jewish faith, we are scrutinising Israeli Govt. policies of funding and supporting extremist behaviour under fake cover of Religion. The religion is not at fault here nor are Jewish heritage people...it's Israeli Govt. which is purposely supporting hate speech and terror activities.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I don't know but when you declare yourself a "Jewish State" and slap a religious symbol on your flag I think it hard to separate the two.
Patriotism in this sense plays deeply on religious sentiments and mobilizing your population for war/violence.
And also it was written by a Rabbi. I mean how is this not a religious issue?
What do you think about this point?

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Moonsouljah]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The israelians working overtime making nations and people not to like them..
and they are not capable to recognise that they have becomed the new nazis in the world..just give them ten more years in gaza with free hands..and we will se koncentration camps even there..

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Even if it's written by a radical Rabbi that does not mean he represents entire Jewish religion. Most Jewish heritage people don't follow Torah, those who do such as in this case of this radical Rabbi are Zionists. These are common tactics employed by Zionist to intermingle themselves among Judiasm/ Jewish people to hide their true purpose. They use Jewish people as scapegoats for their own motives.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by swecret

You are mistaken the concentration camp is currently being run in Gaza. In 10 years you will not find a trace of Palestinian people if this continues.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

even worse..

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by amance
I've heard the 'they are just a minority' argument before when those in the US talk about the KKK or another extremist group. The main difference to note is that this minority receives significant financial support from the Israeli government.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did the US government formally support the KKK financially?

I think not.

I agree that it is unacceptable that any Government would support such hateful ideology. But how many things does the US government do, in the name of the average USA citizen, that the citizens would strongly oppose? A lot. How many things does the Chinese government do, in the name of the average Chinese citizen, that the citizens would strongly oppose? I'm guessing probably a lot. Israel is not the only country that has Extremists working in their governments.

All I am saying is that to use these Extremists as representative of all, even most, Jews is wrong because his views are Extreme and hateful. There are a few Islamic theocracies that provide funding to what the West consider terrorist organisations.

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
For those defending the majority of Jews as moderates, the trouble here is that this stems from Orthodox Judaism- the true, unexpurgated Judaism.

Pretty much all religions have some nasty "core" principles. Probably because they were created thousands of years ago. You can find violent passages in all of them if you look hard enough. The difference is how many extremists in each religion use these passages as justification for violent actions today. Sadly, there appear to be a greater percentage of Religious Extremists in some religions when compared with others.

[edit on 28/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hahaha. You sensationalize an underground article about a handful of extremists, borne from the fact that their race has nearly been wiped out by just about every nation under the sun, but you would probably say the Palestinians had good reason to elect terrorists to govern them.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Hahaha. You sensationalize an underground article

Now that's a new term an 'underground article'. I'll take it as a compliment as it means I presented proof which was not witnessed before. You know something like above top secret. Secondly, sensationalize no, the findings are a hot potato themselves no need to add anything to it.

about a handful of extremists,

Extremist which are being funded by Israeli Govt. to operate and spread terror and fear (extreme from extremist) as the above sources state.

borne from the fact that their race has nearly been wiped out by just about every nation under the sun, but you would probably say the Palestinians had good reason to elect terrorists to govern them.

I know you are referring to a moral justification in the history of Jewish suffering in the Christian West, especially the tragic episode of the Holocaust. Because Jews were persecuted for centuries and can only be safe in a Jewish homeland, many believe that Israel deserves special treatment from the World.

Well sorry but that justification does not hold water as the creation of Israel involved additional crimes against a largely innocent third party: the Palestinians.

The history of these events is well‐understood. When political Zionism began in earnest in the late 19th century, there were only about 15,000 Jews in Palestine.29 In 1893, for example, the Arabs comprised roughly 95 percent of the population, and though under Ottoman control, they had been in continuous possession of this territory for 1300 years. Even when Israel was founded, Jews were only about 35 percent of Palestine’s population and owned 7 percent of the land.

The mainstream Zionist leadership was not interested in establishing a bi‐national state or accepting a permanent partition of Palestine. The Zionist leadership was sometimes willing to accept partition as a first step, but this was a tactical maneuver and not their real objective. As David Ben‐Gurion put it in the late 1930s, “After the formation of a large army in the wake of the establishment of the state, we shall abolish partition and expand to the whole of Palestine.”

To achieve this goal, the Zionists had to expel large numbers of Arabs from the territory that would eventually become Israel. There was simply no other way to accomplish their objective. Ben‐Gurion saw the problem clearly, writing in 1941 that “it is impossible to imagine general evacuation [of the Arab population] without compulsion, and brutal compulsion.” Or as Israeli historian Benny Morris puts it, “the idea of transfer is as old as modern Zionism and has accompanied its evolution and praxis during the past century.”

This opportunity came in 1947‐48, when Jewish forces drove up to 700,000 Palestinians into exile. Israeli officials have long claimed that the Arabs fled because their leaders told them to, but careful scholarship (much of it by Israeli historians like Morris) have demolished this myth. In fact, most Arab leaders urged the Palestinian population to stay home, but fear of violent death at the hands of Zionist forces led most of them to flee. After the war, Israel barred the return of the Palestinian exiles.

The fact that the creation of Israel entailed a moral crime against the Palestinian people was well understood by Israel’s leaders. As Ben‐Gurion told Nahum Goldmann, president of the World Jewish Congress,

“If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country. . . . We come from Israel, but two thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been anti‐Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that?”

Since then, Israeli leaders have repeatedly sought to deny the Palestinians’ national ambitions. Prime Minister Golda Meir famously remarked that “there was no such thing as a Palestinian,” and even Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, who signed the 1993 Oslo Accords, nonetheless opposed creating a full‐fledged Palestinian state. No Israeli government has been willing to offer the Palestinians a viable state of their own. Even Prime Minister Ehud Barak’s purportedly generous offer at Camp David in July 2000 would only have given the Palestinians a disarmed and dismembered set of “Bantustans” under de facto Israeli control.

So your moral justification is not apt as per the ground circumstances.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by December_Rain]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join