It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US military space program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ive seen on threads before that our government is in space. Well while looking wiki the internet i found this. U can find some interesting stuff on wiki if you look.

Anyway let me know what u think they doing with it.

en.wikipedia.org...

It explains why we didnt see all of what Clementine did

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Pajjikor]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pajjikor

It says exactly what they're doing with it on the page you linked to. They are dealing not with weapons in space (as that contravenes the "Outer Space" treaty), but with weapons that travel through space (ICBMs, etc.).

Don't get all paranoiac and jumpy just because it says 'space' on the Wiki page

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

wow its a good thing u understand what i am talking about. the Clementine was suppose to be one of the best cameras in space but we didnt really get anything spectacular that we havnt seen already. on the moon or other wise and it easy to assume that is because it was launched from a form of the government. America is fighting for transparency, if they had something to hide, they dont show the public right away they hide it away till they deem it safe

Many people have said the best way to hide something is to hide it in plain site. im just asking what people think bout it.

I read exactly what they said but i know it wouldn't take much for the public to think that the rocket going up is a satellite, for all we know it could be parts for something bigger, like that space lab they said they were going to build.

but i got no clue im asking for theories.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There is a secret space program, don't let anyone tell you different...I have seen with my own eyes 3 of their Ships/Orbs.

Quit looking on the internet and go outside and look up and you will find what your looking for.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think that the best "look-see" into this subject was done here on ATS by Member Zorgon.
The thread is pretty darn good, if you ask me. Check it out.

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

Hope I've helped,
Cuhail

[edit to add] Another of my favorite threads/stories is The Mars Record

Not at all sure what to believe with that one, but, it's quite the story

-C

[edit on 1/26/2010 by Cuhail]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

cant really say ive seen anything, but it could just be my location there is way to much tree coverage

new topics

top topics

join