It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unforeseen rise of Asia creates new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Unforeseen rise of Asia creates new world order

blacklistednews.com

It is time for Asia to use its stronger voice to take a more prominent role in this new world order. The progression from the Western-dominated G8 to a more inclusive G20, with meaningful positions for leading Asian economies, rightly reflects the shift to a new equilibrium in which Asia has much greater weight.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I had recently replied to someones post saying exactly the same as this article. This ties in with what someone had said regarding a G8 country backing certain person or persons on the way ahead and to a new way forward. What are your views? Can you see the overall picture? Look at the threads and posts, theyre all pointing in the same direction you just have to look.

blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It is my opinion through things I've read that our "elite" is mostly composed of a small precious few bloodlines. The power is shifting away from them and towards the Asians. Good for them. All I have to say is hopefully they can keep corruption out of their ranks and utilize, honestly and righteously, their power in responsible manner. I hope they will be assistants in our grand shift in pursuit of knowledge, instead of Hoarders. If they are truly of the people and for the people, I hope they have enough resources to battle off those other families and bloodlines, for even though the common man lacks proper resources, you can believe they have hoarded and have plenty to defend themselves and attack with. I hope all works out as it SHOULD in the end....

join