It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expanding Horizons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Vision Statement:

Expanding Horizons believes in vision unlimited: Nothing is beyond the realm of possibility, and whatsoever we shall desire to accomplish, for the good of all, this we shall do.
We are on the threshold of a new paradigm of living and human understanding. As such, we each must accept our part in personal growth and responsibility and focus our intention towards a new life experience. No one else can do this for us. We are the creators of our future destiny. The choices we make today will be the future we experience tomorrow. We at Expanding Horizons are called upon to be an avenue of acceptance and awareness towards a new human expression of life in this earth realm we are experiencing.

web.me.com...

々Intention: First and foremost a positive life change begins with positive intention. This must be the vision unto which the individual holds before them so as to direct the course of their creative energies.

々Attraction: The vision that we are committed to in thought, word and deed is that which we will attract into our lives. The energy that we are expressing will go forth and come back to us in like manner.

々Allowance: This step allows for us to not be too dogmatic in the possibilities of our creative expressions. We must allow for our creative energies to be expressed in a flexible framework that is conducive towards the vision that we hold before us.

々Balance: A balanced whole life of spirit, soul and body is the result we envision. We must therefore be cognizant of all three areas of our life and not be over indulgent in any one area of life. Balance is the desired end result of all of the above spiritual processes.

web.me.com...

Discovered this site today on George Green website Nohoax.com.
The information seems very beneficial to our current condition of inner peace and sovereignty.

Enjoy~

One
People
One
Planet
One
LOVE

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This picture appears on the site:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb9751f44f00.png[/atsimg]
It also appears in a simple form on music page as 'Balance':
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b1e8ddac75a.jpg[/atsimg]
This appears familiar...any one able to articulate its meaning?
While unable to currently locate explanation for the symbol on the site,
this is the only similarity found...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b7c38ebc042.jpg[/atsimg]
It means 'dog' in kanji, a chinese/japanese calligraphy.

One
People
One
Planet
One
LOVE

[edit on 23-1-2010 by awake1234]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The Principles

1.Life is a chance to change, so be willing to change.

2.Nothing is impossible; therefore allow for impossibilities to be options.

3.Accept personal responsibility for all of your actions and reactions to life’s experiences.

4.Commit to the process – the process of understanding and transformation; the process of creation; the process of spiritual growth towards an enlightened expression of life.

5.Everything we need to fulfill our life purpose is within us, but we must go within and allow that confined luminosity to express itself.

6.All that the Creation has is ours. We have access to Infinity.

7.Where balance reigns supreme, chaos cannot prevail.

~ENJOY~

One
Planet
One
People
One
LOVE

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Every Day

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Every Day

Every day - morning, noon and night - retire within to the inner chamber of the spirit. For it is only here, within the depths of consciousness, you can acknowledge the truth of individual being. Then, when you can abide with the peace within you, in the truth of who you are as my offspring, you will have automatically opened up a way for the confined luminosity to express itself. You will have given opportunity for the truth that you are to go before you to make the crooked places straight. You will have created an opening in consciousness that will be interpreted as your individual life experience.

Sit in the silence of your being and allow the spirit of truth to reveal itself as a voice in the wilderness of the human condition. Lean not on you own understanding, but know that the omniscience within you knows your needs before you do; the omnipresence is all encompassed as you. Omnipotence does not allow for any other power of fear, doubt and disbelief to rule over you.

But you must know me as who you are, that I may flow through you as your life - for I am your life. I am in you and you are in me - we are one, and there is no other. Trust me for I am with you always, but you must go within - into the secret place of consciousness - then we will commune together as one!

web.me.com...

LOVE

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
O.K.
Forgiveness is one thing.........but to understand the meaning of why someone would do mean things to others............how>
I want to understand.......and your rules are noble.....but BAD, MEAN people do stuff everyday and I have found they don't really care....about the things you espouse..

I have found they say they are sorry but keep doing the mean things......forgiveness is one thing.........forgetting another........truly the good spirits want to forgive......but how.?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

Gratitude for honesty~

It can be very difficult to see the things which occurs at the hands of those we deem 'bad', and meanwhile talk of forgiveness.
This comes with the way we view things, people and events...as separate.
We can certainly say that those 'bad' ones who do things we never would imagine, are nothing like us...yet with the same certainty another person can site the harm we have done to them, either unintentionally or intentionally.
Forgiveness comes from understanding that we are truly ONE - this is the only way to truly forgive. To realize that we are all souls on this planet, placed here with a darkened awareness of our true potential, or true connection to each other, life, and the planet.
It is not up to me to state why our awareness is veiled on this planet, however one thing is certain - and that is we may see beyond this veil when we learn to LOVE, learn Oneness.
Forgiveness is an aspect of divine LOVE.
It is easy to speak of forgiveness when we are comfortable in our surroundings.
This is not forgiveness...forgetting is not forgiveness.
Forgiveness is facing the one we deem 'bad' and seeing that they are a living being on this planet like we, the 'good' ones...and that no-thing or person can ever harm our soul.
We are here for a reason...
Everything happens for a reason...
Everything is connected~

One
People
One
Planet
One
LOVE

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

~these may be useful~

post with 9 videos regarding ho'oponopono - to make right, our lives.
Ho'oponopono

an e-paper titled the living heart at eventtemples.com, about the 6 heart virtues...
appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding, valor
The Living Heart

LOVE

top topics

join