It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok guys. New problems.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Maybe subconsciously I move so often to get away from these things because it usually takes about 3 months for whatever this is to find us. This time it was only a little over 2 months before the activity started again but this time the focus has changed from my oldest daughter to one of my twin boys. I am just now getting a grasp on what has been happening because they did not tell me right away but last week something happened so dramatic that they felt they had to tell someone. I wish they would have spoken up sooner. One of the girls and the twin who seems to be experiencing the most activity were in the girls room playing and she heard something under the bed so she asked him to look. The bed is too low for anyone but the twins to get under so he went to check he felt something he described as squishy then was kicked in the face and pushed out from under the bed by whatever it was. he came out crying and told her something kicked him she ran and got my older daughter who grabbed the flashlight and started searching under the bed but nothing was under the bed. it was empty. not even toys down there. My sons lip was bleeding and is still healing because his tooth went into the flesh of the inside of his lip. My daughters are now so frightened of the bed that they have removed the frame and put it in their closet and put the mattresses on the floor! Then yesterday the same son saw a large black dog coming toward him in the hallway. he blinked twice but it was still there then turned his head into his room to get his brother and it was gone when he looked back.

what the hell is going on? If this thing had any reliable pattern I could try to figure it out but it is always different.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If it were me I would buy a Sage stick and burn it all over your house. You probably know that already.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Damn that's not a good situation to be in...I really feel for you all. And this whatever it is follows you from house to house? Did I get that right? How long have to had it around you?

I'm no expert on this subject at all, and I'm thinking Woodwytch would probably be a better person to offer advice if you wanted to contact her, but I have a feeling she will show up here anyway....

All I can say is that the sage stick solution is a good one, but if this has got as far as physical injury, then you need some heavier duty help. There are many many methods you can use to help clear a space of unwanted energy, but you do still need to be careful. I will add a list later if you would like to try some of them...lemme know.

Have you documented this at all? Dates....happenings...places....all kinds of information would be useful. Sometimes it's not till you write this stuff down on paper that the pattern emerges, so maybe that would be a practical thing you might try.

As for the black dog...that might not be a bad thing. Dogs to me symbolise protection, so I wouldn't worry unduly that it's going to harm you. Did your son say anything about how he felt around it, apart from being shocked at it's appearance there? I mean....a 150lb snarling drooling Rottweiler is very different from a playful Labrador, but they both might be described as big black dogs. How your son felt is perhaps really important here.

I wish I could help more, but keep talking, and someone here, maybe a few of us together, will help you find a solution. It's hard to pin stuff like this down, and I've experienced similar....you're not imagining it, and there is a way to stop it.

Starred and flagged, so I can keep an eye on you all.
Much love

Cait xxx

[edit on 22-1-2010 by caitlinfae]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well fear = food so at the most I would tell them to remain calm and find you when this happens. Then as posted above burn some sage stick or a few! Whatever your particular faith just know It will keep you safe its more feeding off your energy so try to avoid fear just keep an all around optimistic view.
Say really positive things.

Hope this helps some.
Many Blessings.
=)

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Must be terrifying for your kids.

If this thing keeps following you then i think its time you confronted it. Dont know if your religious or not. I would seek the advice of someone high up in whatever your religion is and take it from there.

I know there are groups that deal specificly with these kinds of things if you dont practice a religion, but as i dont know where your from i could'nt get any possible links for you.

Its easy for us to say, dont be scared of it, but that seems to be the general concensus in these matters.

Good luck whatever you choose to do.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I would also run a video camera all night in the rooms to see if anything is going on while your kids are sleeping. You can fast foward it everyday and view the whole night quickly. I wouldn't think these things stop when you go to sleep, and that might be the time you really might want to know what they are doing.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I would also run a video camera all night in the rooms to see if anything is going on while your kids are sleeping. You can fast foward it everyday and view the whole night quickly. I wouldn't think these things stop when you go to sleep, and that might be the time you really might want to know what they are doing.

I agree. You can put us some cameras and make the kids feel more secure and possibly catch some activity. If you need to know how to buy cameras and a recorder cheap, let me know.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
NephraTari, I read your post, and then I read it again. What I am understanding is that this presence, or whatever it is, is following you every time you move? If that is the case, then I hate to scare you, but it's pretty serious. If your child was physically attacked by something underneath the bed, it would serve you well to confront this thing once and for all. Young children, at least in my experience, seem to be stronger targets for these "boogeymen" as they do feed off of the child's fear. At this point, I would let your parental instinct take over. Parents can do amazing things when their children are in danger. I don't know whether or not you are religious, but it would do you well to find someone (priest, reverend, rabbi, or a very experienced energy practitioner, aka: psychic, sensitive, etc.) that knows how to deal with these things. I myself have been a practicing energy practitioner for about 20 years, and if I were close enough I would definitely come take a look.

As far as classifying what these things are, I couldn't tell you for certain, but it sounds like to me that you have what I like to call shadow creatures. It is an all encompassing name for beings that typically show up as shadow. Although, the fact that your child said it felt squishy to him is a mystery to me. I have never encountered a being that has achieved true physical status. Maybe it might be better to let your children sleep in the same room with you for a while until you can find someone local to help you out.

I know you are scared for not only yourself, but your children, and the best thing that you can do is be strong for them and for yourself. There is nothing worse than having fear get mixed into a situation such as this. These disgusting little creatures feed off of fear, and just remember that it is YOUR house, and only YOU can let things in that you want in.

I would like to talk to you on a one on one basis, and maybe you can shed some more light on your situation for me. I feel like I may be able to help. PM me if you feel like you need to.

Peace and Light, and stay strong.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
Have you documented this at all? Dates....happenings...places....all kinds of information would be useful. Sometimes it's not till you write this stuff down on paper that the pattern emerges, so maybe that would be a practical thing you might try.
[edit on 22-1-2010 by caitlinfae]

This. How long has it been happening for? When did it start? What other occurances? To me, it sounds like it's linked to a person rather than place, quite possibly your oldest daughter, as you mentioned it moved from her to one of the twins?

Again, try not to be scared as others have also mentioned. Try and keep upbeat especially infront of your children, if they see you're not scared then it'll likely make them feel safer, which in turn helps them not emotionally feed whatever it is

Phoenix

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Do your children have a ouija board?If they do,I would get rid of it.
Someone mentioned confronting the"entity",that is what I would do.
You should go around all the rooms and tell the entity to leave your
children alone.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Black dogs. This probably won't be a lot of help, but the black dog apparition is fairly well known and most commonly associated with European lore. A quick Google search on - black dogs paranormal - will return more info than you probably need.

One of my personal projects, or obsessions depending upon whom you ask, is tracking down Major Jack Downing, the supposed Real Deal MiB. You can get a different perspective on the phenomenon as he explains it here, but it will likely raise more questions than it will supply answers.

Good luck!

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ok let me see if I can assist you. I'm going to start with the dog. Was it about the size of a calf? Do you live on a ley line? What is your country of residence? ENgland? Sometimes these dogs appear as guardians, old roads, paths, ley lines, streams, graveyards, etc... Now these dogs are often associated with a particular family.

Now be honest, have you or any member of your family ever been involved with black magic, questionable magic or witchcraft?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I bit the bullet and posted a help request on prs. I have documented much of this on ats over the years. If you search you will find numerous times I have shared what this is as it has happened. I have been surrounded by paranormal activity my whole life. starting when I was 4 years old. I know that confronting this thing may be the only way to get rid of it once and for all but because of my experiences many years ago with the ouija I am gunshy of certain methods of communication. I don't want to give it more power than it already has. I have to do something and my husband still wont hear any of it. we have to discuss what happens in hushed tones because he gets mad if we talk about what happens. He thinks its all just bs. This makes it hard to get help with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

5 kids. my husband has been unemployed for several months. I cant afford a video camera. Every camera I have ever been given has had something happen to it. its like.. oh I dont know. its just odd.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Xtrozero

5 kids. my husband has been unemployed for several months. I cant afford a video camera. Every camera I have ever been given has had something happen to it. its like.. oh I dont know. its just odd.

With what you just said, it sounds like the negativity is just piling up, and that is exactly what these bottom-feeders like to eat. And I feel your family's and your husband's pain. Unemployment is hard with a family to feed. Good luck on your whole situation, and good luck for your husband.

And as a side note, PRS? You mean the Paranormal Research Society? Like the one on Paranormal State the tv show? I'd be careful with them if I were you. I've heard many bad things in my circles about those people.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Nephratari please read my above post and let me see if I can help.

About the PRS thing, I know Ryan and they aren't going to be of much assistance. They are in it for money and ratings. They've been caught faking evidence. Again, where are you located? ANy history of witchcraft, occult practices, black magic? And I assume there is a family history with these occurrences as well. Check my above post and try to answer please.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

well. I can't stand the others. I just want to find people who know what they are doing. It is hard to know who to trust. Ryan Buell is the only researcher I have seen on one of those shows that feels genuine in having had his own experiences to me.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Ya I sense he has gone hollywood too much also, but I do sincerely think he has had real experiences. Reading the other post now.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

To my knowledge no one in my family has ever been involved in anything occult besides me. And my interest only stemmed from my personal experiences. trying to find answers. Never got into practicing anything just research. As for the ley line thing. I have no idea but we have lived many different locations it followed us to all of them.
I was 14 when I recorded an evp by accident and it may well have been of the thing that is currently following us. If so.. it does frighten me because the voice was menacing and disturbing.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The Golden Ring.

Now you may choose to do this or not it is your choice, but it is a way to protect you and your kids.

The Idea is to place a ring of golden light that pushes the darkness away and your kids are the key for they are by far the most purest light source you have and by far the strongest, you need them to participate and see the proses with there minds, so approach them and make it a game a game of light that will cleanse your family and your place of residence.

How well first find a place a large room that all of you can sit in a ring on the ground holding hands. It is important that all must participate so all are in tune with each other.

Your kids are [highly advanced beings] what I mean is they have the ability to control and manipulate light with there minds more easily and lovingly that most people do so don't underestimate them they are powerful in there own right, all I'm saying is they are more than capable of deal with this, the question is are you, but there is no harm in trying.

Ok Next after you have pick the room you all need to sit on the ground in a ring, hold hands. You will need to be the one that sets the parameters of the exercise at hand.

First tell them that you are going to play a little game call it the light ring and that they will need to use there imaginations for this. You will need to keep this vary simple, first with there eyes closed ask them to imagine a ball of light in the center of the ring let them see it first, ask them one by one what color it is and then tell them what you see. Say this " the center is a place light a place of safety a place of unconditional love and happiness a place that make you feel good to be in, home or a place that makes you all happy to be there" please use this in your own words, what ever way that makes them feel comfortable and happy.

Now ask them to all follow the light steps say now make the center green light, take about 20,30 seconds or ask them to tell you when they see the light green and move to the next one red, orange, blue, violet and the last one the color of the sun. Now after you all have a good image of the sun in the center say think of the warmth and love the sun gives and feel it on your face that is important part and now say imagine that we all stand up and walk to the center of the ball of light, make sure it is big enough to all stand it there and face out, now with your hands push the light out past the room and the house, and then say repeater after me, I am the light I am the light there is nothing that can harm me for the light fallows me. I am always in the light. If the kids want to add something let them say what ever they want and at the end group hug.

Now this may vary a little do to what your kids might do give them the opportunity to contribute to this all they want for its for them as much as you, no need to figure out what is there for no darkness can exist in the light, if you do this enough times and let the kids take over you will experience so truly amazing things from them, start with the house and then your block and your state and then your country and them the con tenet and them the world. You would be amazed at what will come and the experiences will be over whelming, with the changes that will take place with the people around you and your street.

Do not fear for the light over powers all fear and it changes all that come into contacted with it.

This should help.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by jsettica]

[edit on 22-1-2010 by jsettica]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join