It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see 3:33 and 5:55 ALL the time (and NOT just on clocks!) Have I FINALLY lost my marbles?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So, once again! As only one ATSler recognized, what i wanted to tell you, here it is once again:

Let me introduce you to this phenomena, of what the answer is YOU!

I had the same expirences with numbers and its attraction for years. As i did a lot of research in spiritual higher i and subconcious things, i come to this easy point of explanation:

1. Your subconciousness gets the raw bundle of everything around you through all your senses, even in sleeping phases. The conciousness gets only the core of filtered informations.

2. Your biological clock (physical body sience) is basicly informed and "timed" through your subconcious timing.

3. Your WHOLE System (subconsious(inner child)/concious(ego)/higher self) works with symbolism - pictures and their connections.

The higher self is everytime active, but the most people are so disconnected to this level, they don´t even recognize their own messages.
This messages come in very different forms, in this case, in a special one.

Now is the question, why? Why is this very special message delivered to my ego? What does the higher i want from me?

It wants you to evolve. It wants you to teach you spiritual lessons, fitting to everyones level. it wants to be connected with you again. it has a special mission for you to remember in.

It´s a sign.
But it has nothing to do with anything outside of you. There is no outside of you.

"You are the world and the world is you" - Krishnamurti

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I was looking around the internet and found your post. I also see 3:33 and have had odd things happen exactly at this time since an elderly family member passed away over a year ago. I personally have 666 in all my Identification, including licenses, school IDs, even discount cards to stores. My birthday is on the 6th of the month of May, and my house that was in front of a graveyard was more frequently reading at 66.6 degrees than anything else. I've looked around for answers and other than being told I have the mark of the "beast" I haven't found much. If anyone has insight I'd appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MzAmbrosia

My birthday is on the 6th of the month of May

Hmmmm yeah, May is the 5th month not the 6th...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Even aches, pains and illnesses are communications from you to you.

care to elaborate?
-b.m

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
For two weeks in a row I had repeatedly found my total at Sheetz and another local gas stop to be $6.66. In fact, one time I was at the grocery store and it popped up on the monitor and pretty much everyone in line saw the number. Some of them were completely oblivious/not paying attention but the man in line behind me said "Oh! That's the number of the beast!" as if he was pretty excited. I couldn't help but to laugh but it somewhat freaked me out a bit. I figured it was just a coincidence but every so often thought otherwise.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ok,
I have been seeing 3:33 for the past 10 years at least five days a week and have had many multiple sightings in a day.

I saw 333 9 times today which subsequently prompted me during a rare slow day to type 3:33 into google. 1. License Plate 2. Address 3. Computer Clock 4. Microwave counting down a dish 5. Phone number 6. My U-verse TV station started on 333 today and I do not watch the kid channels. 7. What I am guessing is a band sticker on a telephone pole 8. I work next to a park and heard some one barking a football cadence when I heard "three, thirty-three hike" 9. part of a serial number on a ten dollar bill.

I do not think that this is the most I have seen the number in one day. A few years back, when I first became sensitive to this occurrence I told my fellow co-workers what was happening. They said I was nuts. Then almost immediately they started seeing it as well. Maybe not as often, but often enough for them to freak out.

I used to joke that I was only half evil. There are so many people that seem to have this sensitivity to 333.

Can someone please give me the short explanation, if there is one?

I will, as time permits read all the posts here, but 333 cliff notes would be great...LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cornczech

I'm gonna guess that you've been poisoned sometime in the recent past and have acquired a hypersensitivity to EMR... and your seizures are the direct result of this newly acquired hypersensitivity (which should be noted) as being notorious for triggering seizures.

[edit on 5/4/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Everything in this game can be used to guide you. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Numbers are the easiest because they are so common in our surroundings. House numbers, licence plate numbers, clocks, bills ... whatever comes to mind. Here's a site with basic and "enhanced" number codes you can use. Forget about the "spirit guides" stuff. There's just one spirit and no more is needed.

Before someone comes up with the question "Who says they work?" - it works if YOU want it to work and if you start using and following it. No other proof can be given. It is you own decision if you want to give it a try or drop it.

It works because it is a rule system that you understand and that which is guiding you understands too. Simple as that. You could design your own number system and use it. Sometimes yours must be adapted anyway - for example in my case the number 666 means something different than 6666. The 666 is part of my nickname and following me for 15 years now and it is used to say "I'm talking to you Deckard"
as a confirmation if I ask for it.

The 6666 still means in my case "Your thoughts are out of balance right now ...".

If you begin to follow these "hints" you will over time realize that they indeed lead you through a personal learning experience. You can never say in the beginning what it will be. But you will realize after the lesson is learned. Don't plan. Just react on what comes into your focus like a decent man or woman would

Ah ... and enjoy the ride.

Namaste,

Deckard666

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Of course you will recognize numbers more often if you keep them in your mind.

It happened with me too. I have a friend who has a blog centered around the number 43. Just for fun, he likes the number, nothing special.
But suddenly i see the 43 everywhere, suddenly there was the hockey player Darren Helm with the number 43 on my favourite hockey team, then i see the number everywhere else.

The really funny thing is: It works with everything, not numbers alone.
I have that thing about frogs since around 4 years now, just because i call the same friend as above frog. Suddenly i see frogs everywhere on advertisement posters, on walls, in television, video games - everywhere.

There's no mystery behind it, it's just that i before never thought about frogs or gave them recognition. I mean, i wath the Simpsons my whole life, but only since that 4 years i recognized how often frogs jump trough the scene, in some episodes Bart even has a pet frog

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have been Haunted by the numbers 111 11;11 444 333 555 for years not sure why, I thought I was losing my Mind, I am a Christian man, 1 day i stopped at a red light, and the car in front of me had 444 on it, I Lost it, I Banged the steering Wheel and Screamed GOD if you dont tell me what it means, I am going to Lose my Mind, the next car pulled beside the car and its Licsenes Plate, said Reed 14, I shook my head, I was on my way to my Sisters House, I got to my Sisters aked her for her Bible, looked up the 14th book in the bible, it is 2 Chronicles, turned there, and on page 444 in the bible 14th book was a card stuck there that said , ANGELS from the Heavenly Realm Fly to and fro Over The Earth, I just wonder what the driver of the 2nd car had to go through, to pull up at that exact moment, Maybe this will help someone Dragonslayer55
edit on 8-7-2012 by Dragonslayer55 because: Forgot Sinature

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I think its all just coincidence but that's just me, people create their own demons ya ya ya, im sure you heard this all before.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I see the number 33 everday almost. i live in a house where the room number is 3. I just came from another house where the room number was 3. A few nights my heart started beating roughly 1-2-3, 1-2-3 pause and again for several minutes.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I noticed that SO MANY times when I look at the clock, the minutes read .11, i.e. 4:11 9:11 11:11 (after some of these posts I decided to verify that I am not imagining the coincidences, so I can believe the others who have more oddities in their lives.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You're not mad, it happens. Why it happens i don't know, but i think once you start noticing it and become actively aware of it, you notice it happens even more than you first thought it did.

My 'number everywhere' is 67.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm still very intrigued by this subject, I'm glad to see other people experiencing this and asking questions.

One theory is that it's just merely "observational selection bias"

A possible explanation is that you're experiencing the observational selection bias -- which is the effect of suddenly noticing things you didn't notice before, and wrongly assuming that the frequency has increased (ever bought a new car only to see it everywhere?). This can lead people to think that the appearance of certain things or events can't be a coincidence (even though it is), and therefore must have meaning.

not sure if I buy that.......

Here's my OP from a related thread;

In my case, 37.

Ever since the age of 15 or so I've been seeing and hearing this number usually daily and usually multiple times within those days. That's how it seems anyway, I don't keep a journal or anything but one thing is for sure.......that number has tripped me out a $@!&load of times within over a decade.

Usually it's completely random, but sometimes 37 appears during a profound moment in my life.

Now I've done some research and read some really interesting theories. I've also read several others similar claims.

I'm curious what the members of ATS think regarding this subject. Is this strange occurrence that myself and apparently others are experiencing merely the result of our brains becoming more prone to recognize certain things?

Or is it possibly something more mysterious?

edit on 8-2-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech
I have also been seeing recurring numbers for the best part of a year now. In succession of about 5 times a day within a 24 hour period. I see them not only on digital clocks but microwave clocks, dvd timing, outside venues, other peoples houses with timepieces, etc...

I see the following "all the time" 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 10:10, 11:11, 12:12... day and night. It started driving me bonkers too, not scary but very, very frustrating. It got to the point where I would say "For crying out loud!". I did some research and talked to a few people and here is what I've learned.

We all have guides, yes, all of us, and for some of us who are 'sensitives' whether aware of it or not, our guides purposefully try to communicate to us in this way. Numbers in these sequences have meaning. When we see them at that exact moment in time, it is our guides way of for better words advising/teling us whether we are on the right path in life or in a particular situation that is occurring in that moment. The more you ignore these messages the more you will see them. More than likely you are a sensitive in ways where you have abilities to either see the spiritual side and/or communicate with your guides.

For us, sensitivies, regular exercise of Yoga or Tai Chi does absolutely wonders for balancing our energy and auric fields.

I hope this is of some help to you. Peace, Love and Light.

edit on 27-12-2014 by Starangel because: Extra information added.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Starangel

Very interesting that this thread pops up here this morning. I awoke at 3:33 am this morning and could not get back to sleep. Sigh. My mind began spinning and I could not sleep so I gave in and got up.

A while back ago... I was waking between 3 and 5 am every morning. It eventually stopped but now has recently started back up again. It makes me wonder.

leolady

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Not sure how accurate this is however, some references have been made specifically to 3:33 (at night) being of Satan's hour. Do you have any unexplained occurances at your residence? Also, is this the first time you have seen it? or, Is this particular number sequence appearing to you more frequently?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Starangel

Yeah I've heard of dead time. On this occasion nothing else happened that I could re-collect as being weird or out of the ordinary. I simply woke and got up, looked at the clock and saw it was 3:33am. I have been waking early a-lot When I do, I lie there trying to get back to sleep but can not. My mind gets to thinking and then I'm awake and can't fall back asleep. I start thinking about everything I'm going through and its like I can't turn my mind off. My mind keeps rolling through scenarios over and over again as if I can change them, but I can not. I just want to turn my mind off but it won't. I think I just need to work through it. So in this case it might be me causing it. I'm clearing the "demons/monsters" from my head

I will continue to watch and pay attention to see if it keeps happening and to see if anything weird or unusual occurs while I wake up and see if a time pattern forms.

I have had the waking up time thing happen at another house (over year ago) where I do think something paranormal or weird could of been occurring. My TV kept turning on each night on its own at the same time, It was always at 3ish in the morning. Not 3:33 exactly but usually somewhere around the 3 am hour mark. Eventually I was programmed to wake at that time every night, just like what happens when you wake to your alarm clock at the same time every day. This one was weird to me but I never had an explanation for it. I originally felt maybe it was a faulty TV but what made it weird was that it happened at or near the same time each night. It was not programmed to turn on either, I looked for the option but it wasn't there. It did have sleep timer but it could only be programmed up to 90 minutes to turn off, not turn on.

leolady

<< 2  3  4   >>

join