It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thanks Phage for displaying the desired response which I wanted to bring out in you. Keep up the good work blindy believing in government data, quoting government sources. Very Ironic and thanks again for failing to answer my questions. Cant be bothered replying to your posts any longer. Not because you have proven myself wrong it just seems their is no getting through to a skeptic. here is one last link maybe it will open your eyes and you will not see life through the eyes of a sheep. baaaa byyyyyy.csat.au.af.mil...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
Keep up the good work blindy believing in government data, quoting government sources.

as opposed to making stories up like you do, like unusual weather in Australia, HAARP in Australia etc!

You still havent shown any evidence at all of unusual weather in Australia, funny that!

Not because you have proven myself wrong

he has proven you wrong.... and you are the sheep, believing everything a silly conspiracy theory website tells you to!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So if this is a "silly conspiracy website" why are you both members ?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Can you explain to me why you believe that there is no strange weather happenning in Australia? What do these images mean. Please explain what they are?disc.yourwebapps.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Can you explain to me why you believe that there is no strange weather happenning in Australia?

You are the one claiming there is strange weather where you live, so exactly what is it? Rain? hail? Heat? cold? wind?

Exactly what is the strange weather where you live - why are you refusing to answer that simple question?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It is the middle of summer here in Australia, yet we have had strange cloud formations, accompanied by unseasonal cold snaps, with fog coming later at night. Chemtrails have been taped and sighted testing of our waterwww.cleanairandwater.net... supply through rainfall is alarming.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
There is no weird weather ... just "Two bizarre features seen on radar".

Colin and his idiot friends seen something weird on a radar blame haarp for everything wrong in the world, ask for your money and will never accept ...

Please note we are experiencing technical issues with the radar images resulting in circular shapes appearing unexpectedly at times. We will endeavour to look at this problem as quickly as possible.

As the reason behind the "bizarre features" ... Obviously because HAARP caused the Haiti earthquake and something to do with Noway spiral ... I don't get that part either

That is there story and they will stick to it .. no matter how retarded it sounds.

Oh then they ask for your money again .. and again .. and again ..

[edit on 5-2-2010 by nophun]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

It is the middle of summer here in Australia, yet we have had strange cloud formations

pictures of these strange cloud formations?

accompanied by unseasonal cold snaps,

in what region do you live?

Chemtrails have been taped

you mean contrails, chemtrails do not actually exist...

and sighted testing of our waterwww.cleanairandwater.net... supply through rainfall is alarming.

what a silly conspiracy theory website, it claims "FEMA IS TRYING TO TAKE CONTROL OF AUSTRALIA.",

it also claims "The "RE" OWN and control the Federal Reserve in every Country, "

except of course in most countries it is owned by the giovernment, like Canada, the UK and Australia....

that site also claims "H.A.A.R.P system can be used to make Earthquakes, Tornados, Cyclones and Tsunamis ect) "

which is a load of crap

it also claims "All vaccines contain Squalene and Thrimerisol (mercury)"

which is a lie... so that is the website where you get your information from..... no wonder you post such silly things!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

Hi I live in Australia, I'm not seeing any unusual weather.

Care to show what areas you're talking about, Australia is a large country.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Western Australia, perhaps you care to explain the anomalies in the previous posts with regards to the radar and satelite images?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Western Australia, perhaps you care to explain the anomalies in the previous posts with regards to the radar and satelite images?

simply a radar problem, as reported here. There was no strange weather there - if there was, how about showing Australian news reporting the strange weather - And I do not mean your silly conspiracy theory website!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Are you talking about this garbage ?

www.colinandrews.net...

Because it is explained right there that there is technical issues causing them ... or you think anything to do with haarp is more likely ?
www.bom.gov.au...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I will see if I can find a "LameStream" media site that has reported it. Perhaps they can also show their bulletin on the New World Order as well or is that just another conspiracy? Here is another linkwww.sott.net... can anyone explain what these rings are? or are they normal I have never seen anything like them before. Are they commonplace in other parts of the world. Please explain what they are as i obviously cant and merely suggested it might be HAARP at work.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

That is still By Colin Andrews

And the answer to your question is on the page you just gave.

The perfect circle formation is due to the fact that radar emanates outward from one point in all directions. If there was dust in the atmosphere, the radar might only detect it within a certain range in all directions, thereby creating the weird effect. I don't believe it's anything paranormal.

Or HAARP kills millions of people and something to do with the unrelated Norway spiral ...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

can anyone explain what these rings are?

simply radar problems, they do not actually exist

or are they normal I have never seen anything like them before

they are not normal, just a problem that occurs with digital radar

Please explain what they are as i obviously cant and merely suggested it might be HAARP at work.

Why would it be HAARP - it only works above the site in Alaska, how on earth could it be affecting anything in Australia?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I give up there is no way to get through to some people and yes I did mean chemtrails not "comtrails" I wonder why people like yourselves join sites like this. Obviously you cant explain them otherwise you would have done so by now.www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
One last link says it all en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I give up there is no way to get through to some people and yes I did mean chemtrails not "contrails"

"chemtrails" are just what conspiracy theorists who do not understand the atmosphere/do not want to understand the atmosphere call contrails. there is no such thing as "chemtrails"

You still have not explained how HAARP could affect Australia....

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

One last link says it all en.wikipedia.org...

It sure does, see right here. I will bold it for you

Conspiracy theorists have suggested that certain governments use or seek to use weather control as a weapon (eg via HAARP and/or chemtrails), but such allegations have not been proven. At a counterterrorism conference in 1997, United States Secretary of Defense William Cohen referred to the writings of futurist Alvin Toffler, specifically regarding concerns about "environmental terrorism" and intentionally caused natural disasters.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join