It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Vortex Worhole Generator: How to build

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Mkay another one yay! Yet again I looked but couldn't find anything on this, I was just wondering if any of the Engineer Types could take a look at this.

Magnetic Vortex Wormhole Generator- Patent

It claims to be a US Patent for a magnetic Vortex Wormhole Generator. I'll be the first to admit I don't understand half of the words and equations on this but it still looks pretty interesting all the same.

So if any engineering types could take a look at see if it all even makes sense that would be much appreciated...

PS: Sorry bout all these weird posts lately just found a new source and checking if it's a hoax...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I still have all the plans for this, me and my dad were sappose to build it but never managed to scrape together the money and time to do so. if we do, ill be sure to tell you how it works out!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
I still have all the plans for this, me and my dad were sappose to build it but never managed to scrape together the money and time to do so. if we do, ill be sure to tell you how it works out!

I have the working plans for a Quantum Entangled Bio Transporter inc a Quark Level 'Mysterion' Pattern Buffer (don't want to leave your soul behind) and the all important Higgs Boson Generator (credit card model of course) if you wish to waste more of your money on snake oil!

What say you?

IRM

new topics

join