It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornado Warning in Orange County?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Tornado Warning In So Cal

^^This article is not older then 30 mins, its been flaring up on the news. Those who live in So Cal, can probably find this information pretty useful if they are unaware.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Appreciate it...

A co-worker just told me that a water spout was located a few miles off shore...

I wonder how many locals are out trying to catch some big waves..?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You know we will start to see the posts about that movie that involves tornadoes in LA now...

What was the name of that movie? Hmm....

I seriously forget.

There is a huge front moving in on California since yesterday and bringing tons of rain, and snow to the Sierra Nevada Mountain range, so I'm sure there will be storms big enough to produce water spouts, or tornadoes.

I see that the Weather Channel is betting on "El Nino" too.

Love the changes that were made to the Weather Channel now that NBC bought them out. More extreme fear mongering.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

The movie you are referring to is The Day After Tommorrow.

Is this Global Warming at an accelerated pace?

I am heading to Mexico now so I can beat the rush.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Well I know this storm will be put out of context, and could definitely be linked to an El Nino like storm.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by KonquestAbySS]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The tornado watch for Los Angeles was recently lifted, but the one in OC remains in effect.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

link   

What was the name of that movie?

Its the day after tomorrow

The tornado warning is in effect until 1:30 p.m. for Seal beach, Huntington Beach, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Anaheim and Costa Mesa, according to the National Weather Service.

Hope everyone in that area stays safe!

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Rising Against]

link   

OH CRAP!!! I live in socal, thanks for the update, i'll let you guys know what happens....

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
god i hate bein this guy but im gonna give it a shot .im begining to see sum validity in this end of days crapola. there are just so many odd and what seem to be building tensions over the past years it seems we are heading for a boiling point. thecold in the n. hemi/ earthquakes abounding/ war on just about every horizon / volcanoes o my . !! I cannot figure out how to connect these dots but my mind is drawing logical conclusions from what i observe and the conclusions are pretty well not good

At what point is this all gonna be apart of a giant global well meltdown i guess.
I am looking for coherent responses and am not trying to sound like sum religous soap box preacher and am not interested in people trying to blame god or sum myan story 2012 date the probailitys are to low for eother of these to be true however i am growing concerned and may put together sum kind survival / handy pantry type kit

i guess better safe then sorry.
does anyone have anything to add to my paranoia??

[edit on 19-1-2010 by triplescorpio]

top topics

join