It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti (Deep Conspiracy)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Excellent thread by the way! Good research. I suspect there's little incentive for paid reporters to go where you have. All of these corporations advertise and what pays for most reporters? Advertising of various types. And so even if a reporter was inclined to follow up on this type of thing the media outlet they are working for probably would shut them down rather than lose the advertising revenue. You would need an outsider and they would get shut out by the various media from getting the story out. It's hard to sell a conspiracy story door-to-door.

But you got the story out at least to the people reading here. Thank you.

link   
I don't know if these conflicts of interest are completely coincidental, as some seem to think... but yeah, this is pretty much how the world works.

I see it on a more local level every day at my place of work...
Ballpark gets built, sponsor's name on the park is X, X happens to also own land adjacent which is risen in value x amount of times due to development that he helped pay for... But is being funded as a city project (tax payer money)... So X dude gains tremendously through his business relations.

Just watch how any city coucilman operates and you'll see this sort of crap everywhere.
They are all interconnected at the top and they scratch each other's backs.

On a side note, I won't give a flippin' dime to the Red Cross.

I have heard some true horror stories about that place by people who lived in their shelters.
They are all about making those connections... kickbacks, if you will.

It is an NPO in name only.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by JayinAR]

link   
reply to post by we drowned

Not that it's very unusual, but I work at Starbucks, and we're currently offering donations to Haiti, through the red cross, with every purchase.

I would guess that charities like Red Cross use a current disaster to generate more revenue. That money won't necessarily be spent in Haiti.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What better way to invade then to create a seemingly natural disaster which ruins the target government and infrastructure to a point where they will be BEGGING to be invaded and occupied.

The locals are begging to be invaded and will do anything to aid in their own invasion under the guise of disaster relief.

See Katrina/New Orleans
See Haiti
See (Your town here)?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
This might be something, it might be nothing... But when you look for Haiti's natural resources on the CIA website you get the good old Error 404 page every other page seems to be working fine, just a bit peculiar I believe..

www.cia.gov...

there is a page listing all the countries and their resources, including haiti, (bauxite, copper, calcium carbonate, gold, marble, hydropower)

www.cia.gov...

i don't see any reference to one page dedicated to just haiti's resources and also the link you posted was (unless i'm missing something) never going to exist because it's a .gov website and you've put .com on the end too. i think i'm right in saying a site is EITHER .gov .com or .(whatever else) but never both in the order you wrote them. i'm open to be corrected though.

therefore from your post there are 3 possibilities:

1) everything you said is true and it was simply that i failed to find what you were talking about (would be better if you explain how to go to the page you said)

2) you made a/some innocent mistakes (not really sure how, but open-minded)

3) you just wanted to pretend to have found some cool thing first to seem like a good contributor then posted a poorly made link to something which never existed in the first place.

i'm not judging which one is true, i'm just saying that i can't find any evidence of what you said having any truth at all and i am no expert on web links but your link appears to be intrinsically bad to me. please clarify since as this is a conspiracy website it is hard to determine fact from fiction a lot of the time and we can all do without time wasting or liars muddying the waters of truth so to speak. if you can illustrate how i am wrong and prove what you said then i will be grateful. thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

I meant Port au Prince, sorry about that. Haiti is such a small country anyways, that I didn't think to specify.

I really don't know what they motivation could be, but my first guess would be political reasons (such as elitist scumbags wanting to make as much money as possible, the event being used as a distraction from something else going on, etc).

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Check out duesberg.com and houseofnumbers.com for starters to get up to speed on the AIDS part. Haiti does not have AIDS because AIDS never existed.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade Bison

Aha thankyou for clearing that up, I just typed typed Natural Resources of Haiti into Google and the CIA one is the first one up... It's still doing it though, I'm not sure if there is an individual page or not.

But yeah seems to be just an old dead link.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

I was watching the Colbert Report from a few a few days ago, And Kathleen Sebelius, (Guest on his show, Secretary of Health and Human Services), Told everyone to Donate to the American Red Cross for Haiti Relief through their Cell Phones. ($10 donation)

This is another point that stunned both my wife and I. They have made the act of giving almost thoughtless with this cell-phone deal. They want this to take no effort, little thought and you walk away feeling like you've done something good. Instant gratification for texting a $10 donation or whatever you're supposed to do. Our lives are filled with so much nonsense that they hope you just give up and text. Express check-out giving. Get it out of the way like a good worker bee. Then you can hold your head high and pressure your buddies.

"You didn't text $10? It's only $10 and it's so easy. What kind of person are you?"

It's a hell of world we live in when we have to think like this during a human crisis like this. And we do.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
did anyone else hear bill clinton refer to haiti as a chance to do something exciting (or words along those lines?). it was on the news here in the uk yesterday. it was BBC i THINK but can't remember, perhaps someone else has seen that interview (when he first arrived in the country i believe)? i am not making big accusations of him just over that one comment but his wording seems somewhat odd. exciting? IF the conspiracies are true of america going in to make a whole lot more money and progress politically in the area then his comment of it being 'exciting' would seem to fit considering he and his country could be gaining a lot from this interest. maybe i'm all wrong as i don't claim to know the conspiracy that brilliantly, but perhaps someone else heard clinton's comments and thought the same? if anyone could give their thoughts on that i'd be curious to hear.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

ah you were right, thanks for clarifying.

although i checked the url and i think the one you linked mistakenly had .com on the end which i'm guessing would get a 404 even in the page was up, but since the real page is clearly down that was evidently just an innocent mistake and the point you were making was true regardless.

appreciated!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Nicely researched and put together! It's nice to see the dots connected, even though the message is so sad.
I've read elsewhere that The Red Cross is a CIA moneymaker and also that the cross is a Templar symbol, rubbing our noses in it.
It's a shame that there are no "charity" organizations that can be trusted, but as some have said; give what you feel, let God take it from there.
Stars and Flag, important information, I think.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Awesome research and all that. People talk about waking up and this and that...Well you are obviously running around with you hair on fire today, nice work!

JJ

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Looking for a motive to why a natural disaster took place is futile. I believe that if such technologies were in use other powers would be aware of them and would surely blow the whistle. Not to say the technology doesn't exist or have the potential to, but it is more likely a plan was in place to take advantage of the event (Haitian Earthquake) when it occurred.

So then, if military scientist were able to predict or anticipate an inevitable quake would occur, then preparations would be in place and a plan in order. There is no ethical reason to warn the people of the region, because that would just begin a chaotic attempt at an exodus; unless the exact moment the quake would occur was known. Even then, let's say everyone waited it out in a field and there were minimal casualties. Same loss in infrastructure and even more people to police and deliver humanitarian aid to. Making it harder to get on track to a long term recovery.

So it's more likely the military had anticipated this event and had motives when planning for it. With Haiti's proximity to Cuba and Venezuela it will be a strategic stronghold and a great staging location for future covert operations in a region destabilized by the impending refugee crisis.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Nice OP.

There's definitely something to it, too many connections with banksters and high up corperatizers.

I woke up this morning to a commercial of "Mr. Obama's" wife telling how everyone should text the red cross to get donations...
You know that little voice in your head that says "wtf?" yeah that went off, and then I arrive to work to read this interesting OP.

America a steep and slippery slope. The outlook looks like more of the same.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
see thast your big mistake useing the Colbert Report as a news source

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

I'm willing to bet that the phone companies are receiving a nice payday for those text message donations (and I'm not even talking about service fees).

Kind of off-topic, but your "worker bees" comment reminded me of the song "Worker Bees" by Billy Talent. I don't know if you have ever heard it, but its the perfect song for the mentality of a lot of westerners.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but don't theories without evidence based on pure assumptions belong in the Skunkworks?

The idea the earthquake was man made is way out there in the conspiracy universe. Out there to the point its the reason people think we are all mental cases. I prefer the evidence be presented with the theory. How was the earthquake caused? What proof exists? Who gathered the data and how was it gathered?

All major charities have high powered executives from large corporations on their Boards. The charities seek them out and recruit them for the huge donations they can pull in for the same reason they recruit celebrities.

Interesting theory, but no meat as of yet. Post another thread if any evidence pops up to take this from hypotheses to theory.

Are you personally convinced this earthquake was man made? If so, why?

Do you truly believe the Red Cross is in on a conspiracy as you suggest, or are you throwing mud at the wall to see what sticks?

Who should they staff their Board with, if not business leaders qualified to run a charity that size? I'm not sure who else would be qualified?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I also agree that the Red Cross is profiteering from this terrible disaster. Even the first lady Michelle Obama is fronting for the Red Cross and I doubt there's even a charge because of who she is. The main stream media, owned and operated by a small minority, is really running a lot of Red Cross ads, so I believe they have something to gain. I personally gave to the Salvation Army. They distribute almost 100% of what is donated to them, but so far I haven't seen any TV ads for them. Hmmm, I wonder why?
As far as the military presence in Haiti, it is just across the bay from Cuba. It would be a great staging area for our forces when Raul and Fidel falter. Just saying..._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Very nice research OP. I never realized Haiti was so resource rich.

As for an "earthquake machine" - the more I read about Tesla, the more it seems possible.

• "During the late 1890’s, Tesla built a “lightning bolt machine” at Shoreham, Long Island, NY. Funding for the project, dubbed “Wydenclyffe” was provided by banker-entrepreneur, J. P. Morgan. The construction consisted of an enormous 187 foot high tower, capped by a 55 ton, 68 foot metal dome. Tesla was confident his machine would work as envisaged - following previous experiments in Colorado where he had accidentally destroyed the generating station at Colorado Spring’s Electric Company."

• "These weapons, they believe, are so advanced that they don’t “officially” exist in the armouries of the major powers. These involve the use of Tesla Electromagnetic pulse, earthquake inducing and Plasma weapons being covertly tested in remote regions of the world."

• "Not least, the Senate report mentions Tesla’s development of a “ray gun in the 1930’s, which was actually a particle beam accelerator,” and which was said to be able to “shoot down an airplane at 200 miles.[vi]” Following Tesla’s death in 1943, the US government seized his papers and research notes, placing them under national security lock and key. An undoubted genius during his life, Tesla’s papers curiously remain highly classified today - 53 years later."

Source provided from another ATS post
Source

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join