It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton’s ET book discovered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Link

In the 1990’s Laurance Rockefeller became interested in paranormal phenomena, especially with UFOs and Extraterrestrial visitation. He funded scientific investigations and organized and funded a briefing document to record the best evidence (Open Minds journalist, Antonio Huneeus was a key contributor to this document). Rockefeller also conferred with the Clintons regarding the release of files by President Bill Clinton.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Capgirl, I must say I was a bit baffled by the title of this thread
All was revealed when I clicked the link. So it seems Laurance Rockefeller provided Hilary with some extremely interesting reading material when the Clintons went to visit!

I've always wondered about this whole Rockefeller/Clinton disclosure business. There seem to be notes sent from Rockefeller to the white house regarding UFOs:

www.hillaryclintonufo.net...

.....but that doesn't prove the Clintons responded to them. In a similar way Rockefeller could have handed Hilary the copy of 'are we alone' but that doesn't mean she took it seriously. On the other hand they could have been taking the matter very seriously and we all know what happened shortly after to Bill Clinton!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
this is interesting, but doesn't really shed any light on whether we are being visited. Surely if we were being visited the likes of rockerfeller would know about it?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
this is interesting, but doesn't really shed any light on whether we are being visited. Surely if we were being visited the likes of rockerfeller would know about it? [/quote

I think he did know something. He used his money and influence to persue his interest but his motivations and intentions have remained unclear as he is after all a Rockefeller and is judged by association. Since Laurance Rockefeller's death I'm not aware of any other members of the family doing anything similar.

The big question is where the Clintons gearing up for some kind of disclosure? The book Hillary is holding might be part of that puzzle.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
OP, rather than just plop out a link and a section of copied verbage, how about you also share your thoughts and opinion? Isn't that the point of a discussion board.

I don't think this story has any teeth whatsoever, and never did. But, depending on your mindset, you can make this into anything you want really. As far as the Rock sending stuff to the whitehouse, well anybody can send anything to the whitehouse....just look at that idiot Greer's "Presidential Briefing".

But, since I learned on here a while back that Hilary is actually a reptilian anything could be possible I guess.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
this site reads more and more like a tabloid everyday.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I think it's far more likely that she did take him seriously because he is a Rockerfeller...you just don't not take this guy seriously. Anyone have any info on this book?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
does she have a book about fairies and unicorns too? i wouodnt take anything coming from hillary too seriously.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be damn weird if it turned out Rockefeller was trying to convince Clinton to disclose ET to the public for the good of the world?!!

#, that'd certainly be a surprising twist!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by capgirl
Link

In the 1990’s Laurance Rockefeller became interested in paranormal phenomena, especially with UFOs and Extraterrestrial visitation. He funded scientific investigations and organized and funded a briefing document to record the best evidence (Open Minds journalist, Antonio Huneeus was a key contributor to this document).

Hi,

If you are interested in the "briefing document" funded by Rockefeller, you may be interested in an old thread of mine:

Best cases - Rockefeller Briefing Document

By the way, the author of the book apparently held by Hilary Clinton at the link given in the OP, i.e. Paul Davies, was once involved in an unsuccessful attempt to obtain UFO reports from the British Ministry of Defence as part of a scientific investigation.

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 19-1-2010 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

I find these "Necro threads" to be a very interesting view into the mindset of people. I have come to think of them as a "coming out party" of sorts for expanding minds.

It also speaks to how much people don't want to use the search tool!

Anyway the questions of ufology are like a huge puzzle where we don't know what the picture is supposed to look like and extra pieces in the form of disinformation have been thrown into the mix.

The question that has weighted heavily on my mind of later is what our manned space program may be trying to tell us. Seems like we have been forced into a "stay close your planet" mode (at least as far as manned flights are concerned).

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
does she have a book about fairies and unicorns too? i wouodnt take anything coming from hillary too seriously.

It is ignorant responses like this that keep up us in the dark. Maybe if you would have actually read through the link you would have seen the corresponding images that came with it.

This is a very interesting find to say the least and like the old saying says, pictures are worth a 1000 words.

Remember this was 1995, that is compelling in itself, did Mrs. Clinton not have the right security clearance yet? Was she preparing herself for information she was about to receive?

Who knows you decide.

Hillary Clinton and Laurance Rockefeller walking at his Wyoming Ranch

Hillary Clinton and Laurance Rockefeller walking at his Wyoming Ranch

Close up of the book in Hillary Clinton's arm. Click the image to go to a book cover comparison created by Tonio Cousyn.

Front cover of Paul Davies' book

Back cover of Paul Davies' book

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Surely if we were being visited the likes of rockerfeller would know about it?

Goes to show that those intricate all-powerful all-knowing secret cabal theories, although entertaining, are probably nothing more than that—entertaining and imaginative theories.

I'm sure that those paying attention and not falling for every tale grandiosely enacted and put forward by the Schneiders, the Coopers, the Lears and Greers of the world, have started to realize that the actual knowledge of the Government and Military regarding the UFO phenomenon is most likely not very extensive and elaborate, and their involvement with it many orders of magnitude removed from secret agreements and joint underground bases.

What these photos, objectively, show is Hillary Clinton meeting with a Laurence Rockefeller who was apparently very much interested in UFOs and peaked Hillary's interest enough for her to read a book about the implications of the discovery of extra-terrestrial life. I find the topic fascinating, so it's not that hard to conceive that other people would share this fascination with it as well.

This idea that powerful people and leaders must certainly know everything we believe and think exists or is real, is quite frankly, childish. I'm not going to deny that certain information is withheld from the public, or that conspiracies exist, because I don't—but the actual reality is, in all likelihood, less Hollywoodesque than what the con artists and disinformation agents, that plague the field, want you to believe.

While people are wasting their time trapped in this made up fantasy of wars between humans and aliens in underground bases in the desert; human-alien joint research & development; and looking for ET on Youtube because you're sure the next "good quality" video will prove it to the world!—the ones who have information to protect are doing that just fine, without the hassle of people they can easily dismiss as crackpots.

And the—sad to some, I'm sure—reality of it is that the information they are protecting is probably not a lot to start with, and that it certainly can't compete with the dramatic and fantastic scenarios put forward by people shouting "Disclosure! Disclosure!" who have taken over a field that deserves much better.

Those who desperately await disclosure certain that all would be revealed are the ones 'disclosure' would hurt the most—as the only thing to disclose is the ignorance of our political and military leaders of a phenomenon that escapes their understanding as it neither flat-out attacks and invades us, or publicly presents itself; but instead, while aware of us, apparently gives us the silent treatment.

How can that compete with the wonderful reality of "beautiful alien babies" portrayed by Steven Greer? Or the certainty of Stephen Bassett that the Government is covering up reverse-engineered alien technology?

Don't worry, my rant is over.

Let's go back now to the Pandora world of ufology made up by all the story tellers, disinformation artists and self-illuding crackpots—it's much more entertaining. It won't get us anywhere—but it's certainly entertaining and we're the 21st century civilization: we're all about entertainment.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

But, since I learned on here a while back that Hilary is actually a reptilian anything could be possible I guess.

Mebbe a spell-check problem? They could've meant 'reptile,' as in...."Hilary Clinton is a reptile?!" It's immediately more accurate.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Coincidentally I just watched some show on the scifi channel about UFO's. The show title eludes me at the moment, I missed the beginning.

They talked a bit about this Rockefeller funded project. Which on the surface isn't all that odd. As they mention, Rockefeller wondered why no scientists had taken on the study of UFO's with any great effort. The answer was of course, they were never funded to do so. So rich guy says hey I want to know, so you guys get together and I will fund it.

Anyway, what I find odd about this whole thing is, the link between the Rockefellers/elite etc. and the NWO. If this family along with the others are truly the hidden leaders behind the curtain (NWO)so to speak, then why on earth would he have bothered with this?

These guys would know everything already and have no need to drudge up some study or conference wouldn't they?

So in effect this would sort of debunk the NWO or at least Rockefellers part in it. Unless the result was a complete debunking of UFO's all together, but it did not do that. It actually raised more questions or possibly even gave more validity to UFOlogy.

I wonder sometimes, if there really is any hidden UFO secrets, at least any big secrets. Why would clinton even have that book? Wouldn't she have far more info from classified government docs then from a book anyone can purchase?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
[edit on 19-1-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The images don't actually give us much information. The site link in the OP is down (for me), so I'll go off the images posted...assuming they are the best. We have a picture of Hill holding the book. They don't say she read the book, agreed with the book, rated the book or even wanted the book. Furthermore, they shouldn't lead to conclusions that she acted on the contents or even gave it a serious thought.

The Hill book's not a bad book, I read it years ago so maybe I'm a bit hazy. It was a rational look at the possibility of discovering life through radio signals. It didn't entertain ideas of UFOs near Earth and even less, aliens. If ATS had a 'recommended book list' that book would be condemned as being too 'skeptical.'

Rockefeller's appointments diary would probably have weekly (at least) meetings with politicians, lobbyists and corporate social climbers. Power and money loves company! His interest in UFOs wouldn't necessarily be influential in his dealings. His briefing document is a good read and lists all the legendary UFO cases (Makalak/ Machalak Incident excepted).

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Just because someone wrote a letter to the "staff member" of Hillary Clinton doesn't mean she takes this serious. Do you know how many people write Hillary each year about nonsense? I hate Hillary Clinton and think she is just another dried up prune of an angry feminist who will never be able to find a man who really loves/will have her (hence all the distain that feminist hold against men)............but notwithstanding, she is smart and just because she get a letter doesn't mean she associates herself with the information in it or the people.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Very nice thread, but since that Hillary Clinton is the #2 in the White House and wife of a former president, I really doubt that there's something in that book that she already wouldn't know about...
IMO this meeting looks more like an "life-ending-greedy-old-man-regret" attitude, than a whistleblower-smoking-gun attitude... But the subject is still very tricky since I heard rumors that Barack Obama is up to do a formal statement about the extraterrestrial presence on this planet. Obviously people can't expect he will talk about underground bases, giant humanoids from Nibiru, reverse engineering, exchange programs, abductions, cattle mutilation, alien mining in "our" hollow-space-station-moon", and other embarrassing details,
but something more like "My fellow Americans and people of the world, VERY recently, about two or three years, the US government got absolutely surprised with the information provide by the Pentagon Intel, that extraterrestrial intelligent beings have been visiting Earth for at least one decade..."
Maybe Laurance Rockefeller is helping Hillary to write her speech...

Whatever, I would like to change this reply to another direction (not so far way), a little bit, reporting two things I noticed about Hillary Clinton:

1 - Her necklace with two occult alchemical signs:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b46bde18783.jpg[/atsimg]

I assume it isn't surprise to ATS members, once that Bill Clinton is a 33° freemason. Also I heard rumors that Hillary is a Wiccan.

Btw I was very lazy to download the manual of ancient alchemical signs, to find the meanings of these symbols, but if anyone want to do this:

Dictionary of Occult Alchemical Symbols

2 - Independent if she's a witch or not, I couldn't avoid notice that she's sexually very atractive, when isn't doing that horrible faces. What I mean, I guess she's very HOT, a very charming and sexy woman, in these ordinary clothes, walking in this lovely place among the nature, far of the power-games burden... I just loved her hair and that focused expression... She turns me on!! It's just me, or anybody else guess Hillary Clinton sexually very attractive???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fbd7d08cb0d.jpg[/atsimg]

C'mon guys, take a look to these thick thighs...

[edit on 19-1-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
These guys would know everything already and have no need to drudge up some study or conference wouldn't they?

So in effect this would sort of debunk the NWO or at least Rockefellers part in it.

Unless this Hilary thing was a cleverly arranged ruse to this very effect...

This week that we learnt that Obama's 'Information' czar has suggested 'cognitive infiltration' of forums such as ATS. Perhaps this is part of it's first wave:

By giving us just enough info to debunk for ourselves the Rockefeller/NWO stories. Thus we believe it must true because we put together the piece (that they left 'accidently' lying around.

Certainly that takes it to the point of paranoia, but bluff, double bluff & triple bluff is our lot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join