It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body With 'Very Long' Fingers Discovered On Plum Island

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm guessing not many of you have been around corpses before or know that the body can indeed do some odd things when in harsh conditions.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
A mutated human body with very long fingers found washed ashore near a genetic research facility.... shouldn't this be getting just a little more attention?

Wouldn't it be nice if the security guard actually took some pics, at 8 bucks an hour you think he would want to cash in a bit.

Oh well.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It would be nice if they actually took the time to examine it in the day, wash off the sand and get a tripod for the camera.

The flashlight examination doesn't do anything for credibility.

Originally posted by DjSharperimage

Originally posted by Alxandro
Could it be this thing?

that looks like a big rat or a possum

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Followed the links to their website:
www.montauk-monster.com...

Check out the site, here's some other pics:

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Dogdish]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
so nobody at the sceme had a camera or maybe they were exagerrating? wheres the proof?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

would be nice to have a picture but .....

IF it really is a 'secret experiment' of US Gov somehow, then it's not that weird that pictures have not been released.

As for 1 different sites with the same article ... it's the web fooks .... even journalists do copy paste articles. Not the way it should be ... but it happens.

Genetic experiment? No idea IF the found body was one but I strongly sense many genetic experiments are going on right now. From altering seeds till mammels.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

Not only diseases but exotic animals and such. Lets say for example something like that story from last week of a sheep having the face of a human being born by a sheep and then not dying or being killed off immediately but have lived for 6 months and we find out about it. It's deteremined that somehow that genetic swap was done via a man having sex with a female sheep and this union happening. Instead of killing it they take it to a facility (Plum Island) to study what happens from interractions of interspecies mating and such. Or what if something like this or other has happened and not only did it live but lived for years. I bring this up because maybe they are keeping out of sight the horrors of stupid idiots that tried to do either genetic tampering, or interspecies insemination of different species including up to human etc. etc.. For one they don't want stuff like this out their because of the possibility of a super germ being made by accident that can kill with the combinations of different species DNA or human DNA being used to make this union.

Also the abhorrent horror of things that have been done in the name of science that has been hidden because it was so horrible that the public couldn't take it. Either through forced genetic engineering or mutation. What if a human that was born either in the US or some country was born with 4 eyes (that they can use) or have eyes literally in the back of their head through mutation, what do you do. There are some things that for the sake of society rightly or wrongly must be kept hidden because people can't handle the mutation of what they deem to be the human norm.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
How long were the fingers though? An extra inch or foot
?

Pictures are really needed here.

Also, if it is a genetic mutation caused through experimentation then don't hold your breath hoping you will get any explainations, pictures, videos, reports etc.

The WHOLE ENTIRE system is a massive virus that is corrupted to the bone from Doctors, scientists to politicians.

Oh and you can bet your bottom dollar they are performing genetic experiments on humans. It's a fact of the past and is of now too.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
4-5 pictures?

If I was there I would have taken and uploaded at least 1000 pictures.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ever hear of the children's saying, "If your hands are bigger than your face you have some disease?" Then you put your hand to your face to see and they slap your hand into your head.

Maybe the guy never cut his fingernails. I'm sure it is possible they could swell up after being in the ocean for so long.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Im guessing the reason for no autopsy information is that this transpired on a friday. Perhaps the doctors overseeing it felt they should take their weekend before hacking into said mutant

Until further info is released im going to have to keep a very close eye on this one. . . It could be a very bad rap if this fellow was actually mutated. In which case we will never know.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Well boys and girls, it seems he has finally made land. I'll see you soon I'm going to grab a holy hand gun and a few good stakes.

Take precautions against plague.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I want a follow-up examination of this case. I really dis-like when this just pops-up on the news radar, and then slips away.

I'm not sure what happened to this... thing. It could just be a traumatized human, or it could be a genetically modified human.

I have a feeling we'll never know, though...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I doubt this is anything mutant in nature.

Really?? how do you know this? is this gospel or just your "Opinion" , maybe you are an expert in the field and thought you would back up your doubt with facts?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I doubt this is anything mutant in nature.

Really?? how do you know this? is this gospel or just your "Opinion" , maybe you are an expert in the field and thought you would back up your doubt with facts?

No, it was simply my informed opinion. However, I've never met a long fingered "mutant", have you? Why jump on my case? Did I offend you?

Are you so sure that this is a genetic experiment? If so, please indulge me...

until I see pictures, I reserve final judgment...BUT, once I see them, you will get my "expert" opinion.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Check the sources and then check for corroboration from other sources.

Police on Long Island say an autopsy found no immediate cause of death but determined the partially decomposed body was that of a black male about 6 feet tall with a large build and very long fingers. They say there were no obvious signs of trauma.
Washington Post

Police say the partially decomposed body was that of a white male about 6 feet tall with a large build and very long fingers. They say there were no obvious signs of trauma. The Suffolk County medical examiner will perform an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Forbes

A body has been found on a southwest beach area of Plum Island dressed in a green three-button short-sleeve shirt, green cargo pants with buttons from the Godbody Collection, size 10 loafer-style shoes and a belt buckle from Stacy Adams.
Newsday

The man was described as black, about 6-foot-2 with a large build and "very long fingers." He was wearing a light-green golf shirt, brown loafers, size 10, blue plaid boxer shorts and a belt with a buckle inscribed with "Stacy Adams," officials said. He also wore green cargo pants with buttons that read "God Body Collection." The partially decomposed body, which was partially covered by sand, showed no obvious signs of trauma, police said. The county medical examiner will determine the cause of death.
Suffolk Times

Seems a little premature to be freaking out about Montauk and secret facilities. Even the press are being mild about it. Only the Post jumps on the 'terrorist' angle. No surprises there...

Has anyone noticed that Forbes said it was a white male and everyone else said it was a black male?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

The original article says nothing about mutation, it only says body with very long fingers. That link you gave exagerated the story. There are no pictures of it anyways, so i am not even sure why they exagerated the fact that the body has long fingers, and the people who wrote the article you gave claim it is some form of mutation when there is no real evidence for that claim. There are people who have very long fingers and they are not "mutants".

Police on Long Island said an autopsy determined the partially decomposed body was that of a black male about 6 feet tall with a large build and very long fingers. They said there were no obvious signs of trauma and no immediate cause of death.

www.nypost.com...

There are people with long fingers, and very big features, as well as big bones, and there are people with small fingers, and small hands and small bones, and they are not mutants.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If the person was involved with some kind of experiment, do you really think the security guys on the island the body was found on would alert the local authorities? Probably not.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I know there really is no evidence whatsoever about this event or even the whole Montauk story but for some reason this event strikes a chord with me.

It seems odd that anyone would even mention the fingers to begin with which in a way makes me think they must have been extraordinarily long in order to get anyone's attention.

Not to mention the history of the area and the supposed activities of the past... I wonder how close this was to the site of last year's Montauk monster incident?

Despite the outlandish claims you have to give some validity to even the very idea that Plum island is not an animal research facility but actually just an extension of the original Montauk Experiment.

Obviously we have no idea but has there ever been anything but strange and controversial news that has ever been known to come out of that area?

I have a feeling that Plum island is the new sight for what was once called the Montauk Experiment. But is there any proof?

yeah...umm...anyway...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join