It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Actually I saw George Bush himself claim that on TV. You spend a lot of time worrying about what the Palestinians say?

Do you imagine people who aren't American or pro-American are lesser human beings.

The fact that I was born in America means I have to turn a blind eye when it does something stupid or wrong and cheer it on?

Is my nationality supposed to come before my humanity?

You do understand the concept of divide and conquer warfare don't you and that we are all being manipulated into camps where something other than our humanity is supposed to take precedence and be our guiding force.

I have my own code for what's right and wrong, I don't need Uncle Sam, Big Brother, or Captain America to explain it for me Will Rogers.

I think you need to spend a little time with Buckeye, he was a nice kid.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Actually, If ATS had a sizable Muslim user-base, I'm absolutely sure that there would be outrage from the many moderate Muslims that do exist out there.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Unbelievable that people actually took the time & money to make such a to-do over nothing IMHO.

I don't agree with the wars, that being said the weapons are for killing. Are they afraid we'll offend the enemy(actual or perceived) before killing them?

The markings aren't advertised as having any meaning and the military knows they're there. According to USAspending.gov Trijicon has been a supplier since at least 2000. It's never been an issue till now.

I guess the good old taxpayer has to pony up more money to retool all those non PC sights.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Inscribing bible codes on weapons makes baby Jesus cry.

From Mark Twain; "The War Prayer." A very short, and worthy read in its entirety, it is only a page or two long. This is just an excerpt.

www.lewrockwell.com...

O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with their little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it – for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The Founder (Owner) of the company made the decision. His company, his product, his choice.

It has zero relevance to Christianity, the Muslims or any other religion. It only speaks to the wants and decisions made by the company Founder.

That makes the debate going on within this thread meaningless and petty.

ABC ran it, because they are also meaningless and petty as are most current news sources. ABC will run anything controversial for ratings which they badly need. Imagine the important stories they purposefully ignore to make time or room for these meaningless stories.

Hate sells. Divisiveness sells. Gossip sells. That pretty much sums it up I think.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

I wonder if we could get the ammunition stamped with the above verse? Now that would be epic.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Does it really matter what the scopes say?

I doubt the United States military buys the equipment because of the engravings on them, don't be foolish. The company was the most cost-effective way to go.

This thread is a prime example of taking something that's not a big deal and being dramatic enough to propose that it's some sort of terrible tragedy...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Can I just say that I do not really give a crap.
They should be able to put whatever the hell they want on their scopes and weapons. Besides the bible qoutes themselves go along great with the scopes purpose in warfare....to provide illumination and magnification to the individual soldier and his weapon.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Imagine if it was the opposite where guns used by terroists or insurgents had koran quotes, there would be so much spotlight on that.

Actually, if the terrorist rifles and weapons had Koran passages on them, the same people complaining about the US rifles sights would be defending them. There would be no spotlight at all on their weapons if there was passages from the Koran. The only reason this is even news is because of the 'blame America first' and 'blame Christians' groups in liberal America. The same groups who ask for tolerance and understand of our enemies, but then are the most intolerant and bigoted towards conservatives and Christians in our own nation.
I agree.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProUSA
Does it really matter what the scopes say?

Since they went out of their way to design a policy around this, yes.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
They make one of the best illuminated sights available, and I think it's funny they used bible quotes talking about the light of the world and God commanding light, etc. etc. Almost seems more like they are boasting and gloating in their awesome product

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Surly its a bit like saying US military cant buy these scopes because the founder of the factory is devout christian and are not allowed to buy parts touched by the hands of the company. how far does one take it.? - (Im not saying this is not not-good! it is bad and just another example of the same stuff)

Dont the army still issue soldiers pocket bibles? i dont know just a side thought???
have they excluded every reference to god and stuff from their material?? maybe not. One could probably find lots of god references in military speech / song / bands / . maybe they ban any soldiers from wearing a cross or tattoo of simular? i dont know. But if they ban it from the Scopes then they will have to erradicate all traces from anywhere. even ban troops from prayer. Im sure they even have makeshift church chaple things. is that not the same thing on the battle field as the rifle serial part numbers? its opened a massive can of worms i reckon.

Yes the part numbers have been encoded with bible scriptures- there is no denying that. its no co-insidence. the company admitted it was part of their policy. just no one knew about it.

The Fed the Government the Forces the big corporations ALL have and use to this day symbology - they just love it - in your face that has weird occult meanings and even satanic meanings. Like why did they build the Pentagon as such. a big square building would be much more practical and much easier to fit desks against the walls for starters

why is there not public out rage of the photos of the pope or bush or clinton or any of em using the "satanic" hand gesture? as a "cool" symbol. Even Prince William uses it.
If as a kid I did that in Religious Studies class when they have the bible bloke in, and kids use the gesture, he would probably drown on his holy water!
Yes its a co-insidence it happens to be the same hand gesture as satanic worshippers -but if you know that its best not use it.
There would be public fury if some top brass greeted the public with the "up yours" "screw you" finger. But oh no its allright "its the new cool thing, it means im on your side" but the difference is they know what the one finger means.

Leaders like to use symbology with hidden meaning its just another form of subconscious manipulation and a bit of a game to take the pi@@ they want to imprint their hidden message into everyone. Its the same with so much Rap and RnB music, its all encoded with terrible stuff once you work it out. Even pop songs that someones 11yr old daughter is singing is about very very sexually twisted stuff. Just look at the Rhianna Umbrella song. im not even going to go into whats thats about.

its all pretty crazy
[edit on 18-1-2010 by mikeg2222]

[edit on 18-1-2010 by mikeg2222]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Once again, you've got it completely ass-backwards. Of course, the USA is and always has been a Christian nation, right down to In God We Trust on our currency, morning prayers in the House and Senate, and the Presidential inauguration oath sworn on the Bible. Wake up.

Always been a christian nation eh? That's quite a bold and interesting statement seeing as I can easily reference nearly every one of the founders beliefs on just that statement alone and completely destroy such an ignorant claim.

All founding documents that reference the terms "god" or "creator" do so in a neutral nondenominational and non religious manner. Meaning it doesn't matter what you believe because those references are meant to make it clear that our rights are given by something larger than man or any government. and no man or government can deprive us of those rights because its not mans place to do so.

Additionally your argument can be countered not only by the fact that most of the founders were against organized religion in general but were also deists, meaning they believe in a higher power (not to be confused with organized religion) but believe that higher power doesn't get involved in our lives, which completely destroys your christian nation statement because last time I checked Christians believed god is always with us and doing miracles to this day, this goes completely against the deist concept. Not only that but deists don't believe in the divinity of Jesus, which that alone goes against your "christian nation" theory.

The anti-war nags spew their "oil" and "money" rhetoric, but we haven't gained any oil or money from our presence in Iraq since we went over there. So oil and money aren't the motivation, either.

So who was it exactly who gave you such a since of entitlement? It's laughable that you would even "think" let alone "believe" that you, aka random guy, would actually be one to reap the spoils of war...

Do you actually believe your power hungry and financially motivated puppet masters would give you or anyone else for that matter a piece of the pie?
You and every other American including myself are nothing more than fodder for their twisted power struggle.

THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU.

Protecting Israel is something that all Judeo-Christian people would understand and support wholeheartedly.

— Doc Velocity

Christians have MORE in common with Islam than they do with Judaism, Christians just like Muslims believe in the divinity of Jesus and his second coming. Yet amazingly the whole standard of practice where Christians claim everyone who doesn't believe in the divinity of Jesus and his second coming will go burn in hell forever and ever and ever... doesn't seem to apply to the Jews because oh no they are gods "chosen people".

Get a clue and do some research. our current Islamic problem isn't because we are christian or whatever else you want to claim.

It comes from years of mingling in Middle Eastern affairs when we have no place, it comes from siding with their enemy and rightfully ours even though modern Christians are so brainwashed into defending Zionist Israel even though its quite clear Israel is pulling the strings and using every one of you to fight THEIR holy war for them.

And the end result is nothing short of a global power grab under the guise of religious extremism. You're being used and you don't even realize how much of a tool you are.

And people actually have the gull to complain about those pesky suicide bombers? I know because I used to be one of those people, so high and mighty and high on my own misconceptions. I think it sucks still but at the same time its quite easy to label them as lunatics, but still so, I'm quite sure if they had the luxury of having the worlds only super power supplying them with all the aid they would ever need and also equipping them with state of the art smart bombs, they'd probably stop blowing themselves up and opt to use to smart bombs, but whats a poor 3rd world rebellion to do against such things?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by C0le]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The only people who don’t think that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the War on Terror in general are Religious Crusades are the religious xenophobes who support fighting it while crying it’s the Muslims, it’s the Muslims they make us kill them it’s not a religious crusade.

What a bunch of freaking crackpots and hypocrites and dysfunctional nutcases we breed here in the U.S. these days!

It's a religious crusade that the bigots are fighting and De Nile is a river in Egypt for crying out loud.

I have to dis-agree, Its an evil Masonic plan brought by the devil himself so the Gog-Magog war can happen. For it to happen Iran must try to invade Israel, with Russia's help of-course.

If Israel attacks Iran's nuclear sites and Obama decides to turn his back on Israel we will see the Mahdi Army with the whole armed forces of Iran try it because Russia will be with them. Saddam would have never let Iranians come into Iraq for anything. Obama will use the fear a greater war with Russia excuse to stay out of it. Someone will shoot Obama for that decision but it will only bring out the beast.

They had to get Saddam out of the way. Now the war can take place, Remember Bush saying God told him to invade Iraq?

It wasn't God, It was the devil pretending to be God.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Y'know, here's me thinking that most people would be more concerned with the fact that these firearms are used in unjust wars, but apparently more are concerned with the fact the scopes of those firearms have biblical references.

Shows how awesome our world is today...

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Whine Flu]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yet another great Python line [The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch]:

"So that we may blow our enemies to bits... in thy mercy."

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I can only imagine the sales pitches:

"God's divine Justice... in every single shot of assault submachine gun!" "Experience Jesus's teaching by firing a round at some Iraqi family!"

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Actually I saw George Bush himself claim that on TV. You spend a lot of time worrying about what the Palestinians say?

Do you imagine people who aren't American or pro-American are lesser human beings.

The fact that I was born in America means I have to turn a blind eye when it does something stupid or wrong and cheer it on?

Is my nationality supposed to come before my humanity?

You do understand the concept of divide and conquer warfare don't you and that we are all being manipulated into camps where something other than our humanity is supposed to take precedence and be our guiding force.

I have my own code for what's right and wrong, I don't need Uncle Sam, Big Brother, or Captain America to explain it for me Will Rogers.

I think you need to spend a little time with Buckeye, he was a nice kid.

LOL, sorry my friend, but that was about the biggest pile I have ever read before. Never once, never in anything I have written on ATS have I said those in anti-american countries are below myself or others. Never, not once.

But I was pointing out the motivation for why someone in Palestine may lie about Bush having said that. And due to you saying Bush said that himself, I just looked for 30min for that. Couldn't find it. See I actually do research to see if someone is correct, including myself before posting things. So please post a link to Bush saying that for me. Or let me guess, you won't because it doesn't exist and you are the type that can't admit you were wrong or incorrect about something. So go ahead, look for it. You'll just find the same thing I did.... a bunch of links of reports from Palestine about a couple leaders there saying that he said that. Not one single anything, even from other liberals with links to Bush saying that on TV or in a speech or interview. Nothing. Zilch. Zero.

You keep inserting what you are assuming I mean. I am not a huge backer of the US govt and the power of federal govt. Not at all. I am huge backer of America, the Constitution and the force for good this nation can be. But, in times such as now I think out govt is very very sick, and the voting populace is about to give it the needed medicine.

The fact is that you willfully will not answer a question because it might force you to rethink your 'answers' to other things in life. You are intentionally keeping your blinders on and will not even consider what someone disagreeing with has to say. Instead you just say, 'nope won't listen or answer your question, lalalalalalalala' and continue on your way.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
to the Muslim fanatics blowing themselves up every day out in the Middle East, it's very much a jihad.
[edit on 1/18/2010 by Doc Velocity]

"Jihad" has nothing to do with armed struggle. You are as much mistaken as the people who use this term to led armed violence.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Since they went out of their way to design a policy around this, yes.

I understand this, Lillydale. However, I'm just trying to make a point; who cares? Why is it a big deal that some scopes have biblical verses on them? What does it affect?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join