It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

You are quite welcome Electric. I help when I can.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RjKon
reply to post by Universal Light

Explain to me the mechanics of the lives for those who graduate, describe what the next step is like, and what will we know and experience? Not exact moments but generally you could describe this as watching time progress relatively and perceive the world around us using our five senses and what we've been taught, and learned ourselves throughout life. Can you describe what 4th is like in these regards?

Certainly.

For those that graduate fourth density, their existence will be completely different. The most notable characteristics will include an extremely dense vehicle being comprised solely of energy with holographic eyes, telepathy in such a manner as there are to be no more secrets, and the rememberance of who you are including every incarnation through the first three densities. Here it is where you will work on the lesson on compassion. As you progress through each density, the growing cycle expands significantly meaning that it will now take longer to graduate fifth density.

You really have to throw out your entire understanding of third density existence to grasp this. There is no time, there is a greatly increased feeling of connectivity and your first true glimpse of Oneness. The five senses don't exist, neither does the world in which you perceive it in the physical. Everything is less/more dense depending on perspective (mine is less dense), hence the word ascension.

What you have been taught here would be seen from the outsiders perspective looking in.....seeing the whole picture. You would see how this entire planet has been controlled by higher STS beings and everything, including time, has been manipulated for a considerable period of time. Of course you would see the positives as well such as the joyous moments you experienced as well as all of the learnings you have acheived through the first three densities.

If you have further specific questions, I would be happy to continue.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

Just one more question Universal Light. Do those who graduate to the fourth density meet up with those that have passed on through death.

Thanks

[edit on 18-1-2010 by kennyb72]

This doesn't have to be your last question. I'll be around.

Only if they are fourth density ready. All will be Harvested at Zero Point and that includes those who are not currently incarnated in the physical here on Earth. Each case is specific to each entity.

Think about this. There may be entities that were Harvested last cycle that have been waiting for you to graduate to reunite with you. It works both ways brother.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

And Kenny, when we all return home, and we see the parts we played in this learning that is the game, I promise we will have many good chuckles about it.

Looking forward to it Universal light, I will imagine you a beer

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

For some reason, the name Melchizedek automatically came to my mind.

Do you know of the Melchizedeks?

I will tell you this my friend. You are really close. I am acutally impressed that you were able to tap into my energy signature whether you meant to or not. That right there is proof that we live in amazing times, that we could connect like that.

It roughly sounds like that but you would have to shorten the word some.
Keep going.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I think I may have hit the proverbial nail on the head. Universal, being the humble person that I have a feeling you are, you don't want to say anything.

Melchizedek?

I don't think you'd make such a claim. However, when you said I know the name, that is the name that came into my head.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
well despite not agreeing with everything in this thread, i do like the way it played itself out! nicely done gentlemen! hopefully, it will serve to get some of the curious on board for the big win!

thanks for the q&a session guys! makes you wonder where things will go from here, doesn't it? here's to that collective camp fire when the smoke settles!

i'll bring the ****.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Only if they are fourth density ready. All will be Harvested at Zero Point and that includes those who are not currently incarnated in the physical here on Earth. Each case is specific to each entity.

This is where I get slightly confused. I thought that once we left the third density through death we all enter fourth density.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Originally posted by RjKon

Explain to me the mechanics of the lives for those who graduate, describe what the next step is like, and what will we know and experience? Not exact moments but generally you could describe this as watching time progress relatively and perceive the world around us using our five senses and what we've been taught, and learned ourselves throughout life. Can you describe what 4th is like in these regards?

Certainly.

For those that graduate fourth density, their existence will be completely different. The most notable characteristics will include an extremely dense vehicle being comprised solely of energy with holographic eyes, telepathy in such a manner as there are to be no more secrets, and the rememberance of who you are including every incarnation through the first three densities. Here it is where you will work on the lesson on compassion. As you progress through each density, the growing cycle expands significantly meaning that it will now take longer to graduate fifth density.

You really have to throw out your entire understanding of third density existence to grasp this. There is no time, there is a greatly increased feeling of connectivity and your first true glimpse of Oneness. The five senses don't exist, neither does the world in which you perceive it in the physical. Everything is less/more dense depending on perspective (mine is less dense), hence the word ascension.

What you have been taught here would be seen from the outsiders perspective looking in.....seeing the whole picture. You would see how this entire planet has been controlled by higher STS beings and everything, including time, has been manipulated for a considerable period of time. Of course you would see the positives as well such as the joyous moments you experienced as well as all of the learnings you have acheived through the first three densities.

If you have further specific questions, I would be happy to continue.

You

What of feelings? Such that of joy or sorrow? Even filled with its many imperfections it is still perfect and beautiful. I understand that all is to come to pass but I don't wish to look back at my life through mechanical eyes, what will be emotions like?

link   
Uniersal,
,I'll have to think about it.

link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

Normally it involves me sitting and breathing with me just 'being'. I cross my legs, close my eyes, and breath deeply in and out. If thoughts come, I attempt to ignore them and try to simply be. When I do come around to meditating the sessions last anywhere from 15minutes to 45minutes. I understand that I should do this daily, and I am going to make an effort to do so. However, recently I have meditated and used the aid of binaural brainwave beat patterns. Though, in the long run, I think that I am going to stick with the mere sitting and breathing.

Like I previously mentioned, after the simply 'being' meditation I feel light and calm for around 10minutes and everything is back to normal.

Thank You Universal and Speaker

Thank you for this. It helps clarify where you are so maybe I can offer some assistance.

How is your vision during meditation? It sounds like you are remaining still while doing this. When I say vision, I mean your third eye. Would you say your third eye is open? This is important because your ability to see with your third eye will help you make many discoveries.

A quick example. If I said (in meditation) that I want you to fly out of your house, out of the sky, and through the Universe, could you do that? Could you go somewhere that is not known by science but is known to you? I ask this to see what you have and haven't explored. Infinity exists and the Earthly portion of it is 0.00000001% of it. If you have done this, my apologies, I am not trying to insult in the least.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

And Kenny, when we all return home, and we see the parts we played in this learning that is the game, I promise we will have many good chuckles about it.

Looking forward to it Universal light, I will imagine you a beer

Hahaha LOL!!! I burst out laughing when I read that! Thanks brother can't wait for that.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Thank you for your post and explanations of your knowledge. I am on the same path and for the last year have experienced an awakening to the illusion of third density. Although my daily routines tend to keep me focused on the illusion and can sometimes affect me negatively through stress (mainly due to financial matters), I try to maintain an open view about what challenges are cast my way.

Sometimes this upsets my girlfriend because I rarely get mad about things; she is usually the one sorting out our money matters and resolving issues because I am too accepting of what people tell me, she will keep arguing her point and usually gets her way
I feel that this is something I should work on, but I don't like arguing. What would you recommend?

Also you mentioned you can recommend some reading material and meditation techniques, could you please share those with us?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Melchizedek (Hebrew: מלכי-צדק, Malkiy-tsedeq) is mentioned twice in the Hebrew Bible. The first occurs at Genesis 14:18-20, part of the larger story of Genesis 14:17-24 which tells how Abram returns from defeating king Chedorlaomer and his associates and meets with the king of Sodom, at which point (KJV translation):

And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God. And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

The second is in Psalm 110:4, celebrating some victory or conquest of an unnamed king of the Davidic dynasty. The king is said to be a "priest forever" and a successor of Melchizedek, and the text is translated (KJV):

The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
Priesthood?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I think I may have hit the proverbial nail on the head. Universal, being the humble person that I have a feeling you are, you don't want to say anything.

Melchizedek?

I don't think you'd make such a claim. However, when you said I know the name, that is the name that came into my head.

Well you did hit the nail on the head. I have known the Melchizedeks as a group not as an individual so that is not what I was referencing. But what that link says, well.....

.........I know you know. Like I said it is a revelation that has only come to me recently and I am still exploring it but it has beyond full resonance with me. Between meditation and meeting one person, those two things have virtually confirmed it.

It would be quite bold of me to say such, but you were right, you do know me brother. Now the question becomes, do I know you?

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Universal, what is your take on the 2012 bit? I personally don't think anything perceptible will happen, but I do think that it will be a fact that,say, twenty years later we will look back and say, "Yeah, that's when things started to change."

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
Now the question becomes, do I know you?

You

That is the ultimate question, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnemyCombatant74

well despite not agreeing with everything in this thread, i do like the way it played itself out! nicely done gentlemen! hopefully, it will serve to get some of the curious on board for the big win!

thanks for the q&a session guys! makes you wonder where things will go from here, doesn't it? here's to that collective camp fire when the smoke settles!

i'll bring the ****.

Thank you for your post. Like I mentioned in the OP, it is of utmost importance that one discerns everything. Truthfully, I'm glad you don't agree with everything in this thread. It should spark those who don't agree to either ask specifics or further their quest for knowledge.

The big win is already here brother. It is all around you.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I haven't really gone anywhere. I have no clue if the supposed third eye chakra has anything to do with the Spiritual third eye itself, but I sometimes will gain an extreme physical sensation slightly above the space between my eyes.

As for experiencing things, at best I have just barely seen a multitude of interweaving lines for a few seconds. I can not really say that I can move. I have in a sense seen my limbs in blue light while meditating, and they will not be in the position in which I am meditating in. That experience is, extremely rare.

I may be misguided, so forgive me for asking. I thought the whole point in meditation was not to go seeking anything. If I actively go and imagine myself traveling the universe, will my brain not conjure up a fantasy in which I do. Trust me, I believe I am a spiritual being controlling a body, however I know that we can think up anything if our imaginations go wild. So, I guess I usually just take the Zen approach and simply sit and breath (though unlike Zen, I do close my eyes).

Would you suggest experimenting otherwise?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

This is where I get slightly confused. I thought that once we left the third density through death we all enter fourth density.

I will purport two theories to you. The first is what I believe, the second is what someone I highly respect believes. I will let you discern for yourself.

I believe that we exist in space/time, that is three dimensions of space and one dimension of time. When you pass, you leave your physical vehicle and go to time/space (antimatter), that is three dimensions of time and one dimension of space. There is where you review your last incarnation, contemplate, and setup your next incarnation. The thing is, because there is only one dimension of space, you cannot put any of your learnings into trial, thus the need to incarnate into space/time. This is why I said that all "dead" and "alive" will be Harvested.

The other theory from a highly knowledgeable entity is that when you pass, you go to the fifth density for contemplation. It is there that you do the review I mentioned in the prior paragraph and when you're ready you jump into the third density from there.

Take both for what they are worth and what resonates with you.

You

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join