It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Mouse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hey all, I recently (today) heard a very strange story about a rare clip called "Suicidemouse.avi". In short, from what I got from the story, is that it was some originally unreleased clip by Walt Disney himself with some sort of strange intention behind it. I will paste a link to a website with a "lengthier" description. To sum up the short clip itself, it is basically a repeat of mickey mouse walking down a street past the same six buildings over and over, for a couple of minutes in black and white with a depressing piano tune playing in the background. Then I think it cuts out (I did not watch the whole thing) for a few more minutes, then comes back on. This time, however, it is apparently distorted and a distant, long scream can be heard instead of the piano. This will intensify for a few minutes until it changes to an alternate film where a dark figure enters a dark room, which in itself is very vague, then completes the film.
For those interested, here is the film on youtube:
Be warned, I really have no idea if this is just someone making a stupid film, or if there are really "other" intentions behind it. Call me a pussy, but I did not feel comfortable watching all of it. You've been warned.
The movie gets "interesting" at about 6 or 7 minutes in. (maybe earlier, but that's where I skipped to)

Anyways, just watching a minute or two was enough to creep me out, and I've never heard of this before, so I was wondering if anyone here on ATS has any idea what the real deal behind this is, or what you think?

How did you feel after watching it? Does hearing that there is something "more" behind this creepy yet simple clip add to the paranoia? Or could there be something legitimately messed up about this? Here is a link to the closest "background" I could find on it, but beware, it's from 4chan. Link

So what do you guys think? Creepy as hell legitimate film, or a random clip put together with creepy sound effects and editing by someone with too much time on their hands?

Thanks for reading! Any comments appreciated!

Edit: After searching, there isn't much info on this story other than videos on Youtube and various discussions on other forms. Here is a good discussion if interested on another forum: Link

[edit on 113131p://000 by For(Home)Country]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Sorry man, this was 100% invented and developed on 4chan. There is nothing to this story. Well, maybe I shouldnt say that, but this video, and the hype around it definitely came from the /x/ section of 4chan. Please save us some time, and dont make a post about "The Grifter" next.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

Oh really? Oh okay, well I'm sorry, I really didn't know. I mean, 4chan certainly is known to do some crazy things, but I thought I would check. Do you have anything to back this up besides it just being from 4chan (even though that's very good reason
)?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Regardless, the vid was indeed creepy.
The distorted music intro was also somewhat disturbing.
Who knows for sure if those screams were authentic.
It almost looks like there was actual live footage superimposed behind the animation at some point, I was almost expecting to catch a quick glimpse of dead corpse.

Here is another mouse that seems to promote still another form of suicide.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country
reply to post by PokeyJoe

Oh really? Oh okay, well I'm sorry, I really didn't know. I mean, 4chan certainly is known to do some crazy things, but I thought I would check. Do you have anything to back this up besides it just being from 4chan (even though that's very good reason
)?

Well, my reason is that I am on 4chan alot, and happened to be hanging around the /x/ part of said website when this whole thing went down.

They like to make things like this up and see how far and fast they can propagate around the net. They would probably have many lulz if I went back and told them that a thread was made here on ATS about it....but then I would be breaking on of the cardinal rules of 4chan, which is talking about 4chan. Its kinda like Fight Club.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Like someone said already, created by /x/. Slenderman is created by something awful, and Zalgo is from /b/.
Grifter is also from /x/, so there you go...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

wow i think this video is scarier then the 1st.And she looks so cute to be a cold blooded killer.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
i think it sounds like the cremation of care at beohemia grove... anyone else......???

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I have never in my life understood these avant-garde foreign films. There's not even one mouse trap or cheese? Who could expect me to believe this is even possible or to take it seriously?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
OK, let me explain this. This video is fake. I have 3 GOOD reasons why.

number 1: I can do every single one of these effects in sony vegas pro 9.
number 2: Can you find ONE more account of this anywhere else on the internet?
number 3: Think about walt disney. He was very outspoken against anything he considered "bad", for example: he told this one little girl he'd fire her as a voice actor or something if she wore a 2 piece swimsuit or some # like that.

If you are freaked out by it maybe this will help: www.youtube.com..., it's a vid making fun of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Someone has a great imagination. That was done really well. It scared me enough in the dark.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

join